Character Testing! [Nia Keltrov]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EON-Epsilice

Original poster
[fieldbox="Greetings!, #0080ff, solid"]As of recent, I have stumbled upon this site, and have decided to give it a shot. I have been working hard since this morning to put together my first character sheet, and I think I am finally ready to give the fellow a test run.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", #0080ff, solid"]Nia Keltrov is an attempt at creating an unorthodox entity that can squeeze between sci-fi and magic-centered stories at once.

I began the concept of the quantum walker to stretch the boundaries of what defines supernatural. Taking a shot at the realm of the unwritten, the edges are still a little rough, and I would be more than happy to let people write with me so that I can sharpen up my story skills.
Construction of the plot and structure behind Nia's world is still underway, and I hope for it to become a larger project someday.

Further information on Nia is linked to the right. [/fieldbox]

So, what's up?

I'd strongly prefer if you can stay semi-para to multi.
Bumbling one-liners have never really been my thing, sorry. It's a huge turn-off to the creativity gears.

I'm a writer of a few years, but I'm still just as human as you.
It would be great to get at least one response a day, the more the merrier, and I'll try my hardest to get the same output back to you.
If you cannot, or need to take a break, please let me know.
I will never push a fellow writer out of their comfort zone.

Let's Brainstorm Together!

Feel free to chat!
No, really. I'd love to get to know the members of this site!
If you're in, drop me a PM, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
I'll gladly write in either PM or thread, preferably.

Furthermore, critique is what this character test is here for.
Don't be afraid to let me know how I'm doing!

Ideas below are not hardline slots to be taken, but moreso points to get the ball rolling.
What I'll do
Modern [Near-future to far high-tech]
As Nia's come unstuck from the space-time continuum, she can stumble out at any point in history.
Though, I highly prefer city scenarios, and would love to include Nia in one.

Sci-Fi
Off to space! Nia's no alien lifeform, but a ghostly anomaly just showed up on the radar.
A personal favorite of mine, and I'll see how I can fit her in.

Science Fantasy
What lays in the wreckage of the quantum mishap?
At the sight of all this cerulean fog, it's certain to say that things won't quite be the same again.

Dimensional Hopper
How'd you get in the Ever-Neverworld?
It's not everyday someone lands smack-dab in the middle of Nia's home.

Fantasy/Magic City
A more mana-centered alternative, easily adaptable.
She's stepped out of her aether plane in search for something whimsical.

Other?
Let's discuss!
What I won't do
Smut
Because it ain't that kind of character testing.

It's cool if plot development leads up to a pairing, though.
If anything further occurs, just fade to black.

Horror
Though I can write it, I'm not really sure if I can center an entire plot around this genre for Nia.
It's not really my strongest suit, nor cup of tea.

That's it for now!
As always, Iwaku rules apply.[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.