Character Contest - With PRIZES!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you gonna participate in this contest?

• YES!

Votes: 53 30.3%
  • No.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 108 61.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tl;dr, people x.x

It's that gebrish language ?@.@ I did not understood a word you said lol

So.. >.>. I wonder when the Voting will be up?

Shot. I forgot you American people are behind with the hours from my time zone lol xD.

It's that gebrish language ?@.@ I did not understood a word you said lol

So.. >.>. I wonder when the Voting will be up?

Shot. I forgot you American people are behind with the hours from my time zone lol xD.
'Tl;dr' means 'Too long;Didn't read'. So what Shadow means is that they hope people won't ignore entries that are so long they don't feel bothered to read them.

I'm so excited for the voting! mines not very good, but I enjoyed myself.. I had to..skim over my character's dark past and gloss it over.. just in case it was a bit to much.. which it would have being..a little to dark.. :]

'Tl;dr' means 'Too long;Didn't read'. So what Shadow means is that they hope people won't ignore entries that are so long they don't feel bothered to read them.

Aha.. Thank you for the clarification. Very kind of you ^^

Now I don't feel so stupid lol xD

And well I do agree with that though.. Maybe some people won't even bother to read everything .. I know I would !@.@

Aha.. Thank you for the clarification. Very kind of you ^^

Now I don't feel so stupid lol xD

And well I do agree with that though.. Maybe some people won't even bother to read everything .. I know I would !@.@
You're welcomes!

Yes, it would be annoying to have your entry ignored because you put too much effort into it, so I plan on reading them all the way through.

Reactions: EchoFT
Right. Thanks, Cassette.

Status
Not open for further replies.