Character Contest - With PRIZES!

Are you gonna participate in this contest?

• YES!

Votes: 53 30.3%
  • No.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 108 61.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't figure something out that you are interested in and able to use I will just send $20 via paypal or another method. I want as many people as possible to be able to have a chance to get a prize they can actually use.

My sister's been on to me to join Steam, so there's always that. I'm under eighteen, so don't have a Paypal account. And actually, like what @PureKor said, could we opt to have it as a donation?

Ooh, I already have a character in mind for this :D Still not sure if I should enter though o.o Deadlines are not my friend... And neither are skeletons D:<

My sister's been on to me to join Steam, so there's always that. I'm under eighteen, so don't have a Paypal account. And actually, like what @PureKor said, could we opt to have it as a donation?

I am pretty flexible. Whatever makes you happy and isn't too huge of a pain to do :)

I am pretty flexible. Whatever makes you happy and isn't too huge of a pain to do :)

This is all assuming that I win, which probably won't happen. xD But yeah, I like the idea of the money going to charity. Better than being spent on something useless!

Reactions: PureKor
This sounds fun. I would like to try this for experience more than anything!

That's right around the time I'm gonna be dealing with heavy appointments, but I'm gonna really try for it!

This sounds awesome! I'm totes gonna submit. :D

This looks very interesting.

This contest sounds like a lot of fun. :D I'm in!

By the way, if we take out the need for prizes would be able to have more fun events like this from time to time?

Hmm.... The concept itself intrigues me, I shall give it a go when it starts, even if I don't win XD (knowing my luck and RP skill likelihood is slim) who knows, that character created may pop up in later RP's I participate in or something :P

*submits a very obvious choice*

A free copy of minecraft?
At last, the chance to get my first legitimately owned videogame!
I MUST JOIN

There will definitely be more fun events, prizes or not in the future! :D

And the timer is on Central Time!

Uh.... Guuuuuys.... My birthday is October fourth. I've been using the name Shadow for four years, ever since I began carrying out the dying request of a friend of mine... Her name was Summer, but she liked to stick with the username ShadowStealr. I took the name Shadow as a tribute to her. Also, the Shadow zodiac description fits my life almost perfectly.

So, I have two questions.

The first: How long have I been stalked by one of the staff members, so that I literally have a zodiac sign that is molded to my past?

And the second: Is it alright to actually work with my past along with that of my OC?

You can do anything you want with your character submissions, you just have to make sure not to spill the beans about which one is yours! XD

Got it. I shall begin tomorrow! Assuming I'm not too worn out from roofing my dad's house and helping my, eherm, collar owner, move.

We have time until the 20th right ?@.@

I'll try to come up with something these days.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.