Character Contest - With PRIZES!

Are you gonna participate in this contest?

• YES!

Votes: 53 30.3%
  • No.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 108 61.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Can we make characters from all forms of life. For example, characters that have powers? Also, can we make characters that are based on a movie, show, book, etc? A completely original one yet inspired by a certain show. Of course I'll follow the Zodiac with mine I'm just clarifying if I could also add my own little twist to it because I already have something in mind.

AAANNYYYY kind of character!

I would advise against doing a character based on a book/movie/show etc, though. O_O We would like to see people's original creations!

AAANNYYYY kind of character!

I would advise against doing a character based on a book/movie/show etc, though. O_O We would like to see people's original creations!

Thank you Diana !!!@.@

Mine is very original xD ha ha .

I'll try to make it tomorrow hopefully if not, next weeks I am working in the weekends, so I got to do in between lol

Alrighty I have a question where is the voting and we remain anomynous in voting as well correct, because if we didnt respected members could be influences :P

Question: what if you had a technical malfunction while attempting to make the CS and it posted on its own?

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Question: what if you had a technical malfunction while attempting to make the CS and it posted on its own?

OMFG! That is what happened to mine. I am nervous now if I can still submit.

Alrighty I have a question where is the voting and we remain anomynous in voting as well correct, because if we didnt respected members could be influences :P

It says in the first post here that the people who make the characters obviously Remain Anonymous xD

Voting will also be anonymous! :D

If you have a form failure, just resubmit! We'll be able to tell which is the real form!

Aaaand, the link to the contest form is in the first post of this thread!

It says in the first post here that the people who make the characters obviously Remain Anonymous xD
I meant voting not people creating characters :P

Okay .. I am done !<.<

Finally after three hours of contemplating, writing in my notebook first and then On my iphone, two coffees and one cup of tea.. I FINALLY send my Character into submission xD

* falls into a pit of exhaustion*..

Almost my life story but, one cup of coffee, Dunno how long the Zodiac list took me to read. 15 minutes thinking of a name, 3 hours researching weapons, tattoos, and dress styles as well as writing the appearance, Then another 4 hours on the background, and lastly one hour of revising and editing appearance and background as well as working with ethnicity issues of the character. The only easy thing was the role but even I had to change that. Leaving me too finish at exactly 1:00 A.M. it was funny as heck, but i passed out right when i hit my bed.

Reactions: PureKor
Almost my life story but, one cup of coffee, Dunno how long the Zodiac list took me to read. 15 minutes thinking of a name, 3 hours researching weapons, tattoos, and dress styles as well as writing the appearance, Then another 4 hours on the background, and lastly one hour of revising and editing appearance and background as well as working with ethnicity issues of the character. The only easy thing was the role but even I had to change that. Leaving me too finish at exactly 1:00 A.M. it was funny as heck, but i passed out right when i hit my bed.

I feel your pain xD.

Only difference is that you GOT A PC.. When myself I use an Iphone !>.<. Try to do a research on such a small screen and then type like crazy all the info lol

Anyways, good luck to everyone ^^

Ugh this is such a cool idea. I hope it goes well and we see more contests of this nature in the future.

A reminder that this contest closes in a couple days! (The 20th) It'll close AUTOMATICALLY when it hits the 20th, so the last day you can submit things will be the 19th!

I can't wait to see who will win xD.

And read the others ^^ he he

So...how do you get the prizes to the winners? Its not like we put our addresses in our profiles. That's dangerous on the Internetz.

...unless...

LE GASP!

This whole "win a prize" thing is obviously a sham!

FOR SHAME!

Silly Raz, you can do amazing things with email addresses and internets!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
WHO IS GOING TO USE THEIR CHARA IN A ROLEPLAY AFTER THIS! *raising both hands*

Status
Not open for further replies.