Character Contest - With PRIZES!

Are you gonna participate in this contest?

• YES!

Votes: 53 30.3%
  • No.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 108 61.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could xD ha ha . But it's not going to happen ^^

It's a very mysterious type and has some stuff going on. It's just .. To Evil for any RP of here !:3

Then just put a gore tag and be descriptive as hell Tiger lady.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Then just put a gore tag and be descriptive as hell Tiger lady.

I will think about it xD. It all depends for my time , as soon it will become less free time lol

Anyways..!! I. Any wait to read the others when the voting will be up ;). I am curious how they will be and most definitely who will win !

• Love
Noooooooooooo. I was trying to copy and paste my stuff out of the form box (so I could finish later) and I accidentally pasted the appearance into the name box.... and I went to backspace it, and my cat stepped on the keyboard and hit the enter key. For some reason it submitted the form D:

So. Uhhhhhh. I would just not put that one up for voting......

If your form didnt sent the first time, you can resubmit. XD We'll know which one is the right one!

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Uhh.. These days are excruciating for the wait !!D::

It's daaaaaays away the boring ..~

• Love
Two more days until I feel like this:
Hide+001.gif

Any way to confirm that a submission went through properly? XD Someone closed my browser right when I clicked submit and I didn't even get to see if there was a confirmation page or not.

Yours went through! :D

• Love
Reactions: EchoFT
Sheesh... 5 hours spent typing a character bio. In hindsight, I probably could have cut quite a bit out, but considering that's the first time I've truly written everything out and since a good bit of it was reality which, once I started typing and reliving, I had a hard time shutting out, I don't much regret what I wrote.

There was a lot of cutting in my submission as well. It feels a little blocky now, but I know it was too much before. A shame, though. I had some nice tidbits that had to get cut.

I still skipped over things on occasion... It would probably have ended up removed or reported had I left in some of the darker details. However, I feel pretty confident about the content that I left in. I just hope nobody pulls a tl;dr on me.

Please don't tl;dr, people x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.