Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so it is fricking amasing to see people excited for my rp~

The only problem is that Namora who was to rp the Goddess somehow got herself grounded, so i am wondering what to do...

I wonder how the chosen ones would find out how they were the chosen ones. o.o

I guess the whole being able to control a element would be a strong clue, or i will just have the Goddess speak to them in their sleep.

The goddess is grounded? Noooo! Guess even a goddess had problems lol

Hmm i didn't consider this, i figured their elements would be given at a later time. It hadn't occurred to me they had them already lol or else i would have mentioned them :p

For some reason, I didnt think we were gonna get powers from being chosen. Ithought it was more of a spiritual thing or something.

Lol i wouldn't mind that either, kinda just have them represent our personality or such

So, how long is the goddess grounded for?
Also, who grounds a goddess? Mama and papa god(dess), if there are any, obviously. But in this case, there were only order and chaos! :O

Alright then, when it comes to the elements they wont be able to control them at the start but later on they will be granted that power. After all they WILL get to fight against the godlings of chaos in the later part of the rp.

And about the Goddess, well i havent been able to get a hold of her so it is kinda hard to say. In the worst scenario we will have to start without her and i have to come up with something to cover it up. The first part of the rp doesnt depend on the Goddess being a part of it atleast.

Sweet! Sounds good to me. Yeah hopefully she gets un grounded soon. Can i be hip and say #fingerscrossed

I hope that as well, as she is the reason why this rp even made it to this site XD

Is this still open?

If anything, we could start it with everyone converging on one town for one thing or another and something happens.

So now then everyone, i have decided what will happen. Later on today i will create the ic thread and begin the our journey. How does that sound?!

Sounds like something I'll reply to tomorrow! :D
Looking forward to seeing how the group is gathered :P

"I have been given knowledge, far greater than any mortal could ever achieve!"
Name: The Lord of Lies.
Race: Unkown.

Chosen of: Tzeentch.
Equipment: He wears a uniqe armour with the colour of Tzeentch and a large eye uppon his stomach which symbolises that the gods see everything, other than that he has many pouches filled with some things better remained unsaid that he uses for the magical rituals that he has gained knowledge of. He wields no weapons into combat for Tzeentch has blessed him with powerfull magical arts that he uses to a great extent.

Talents: Magic, Lies, Fooling his opponents, Manipulating events into his own favour.
Likes: When his plots suceed, When his orders are followed, loyal fanatics (They are so easy to toy with), Those who cannot see past his plans.
Dislikes: The one most dangerous thing for a follower of Tzeentch, Failure.

Past: The Lord of Lies has been keeping himself out of the large picture when compared to the other Chaos Lords, or as others call them the Chaos Champions. Instead he made sure that his cults wormed their way into the richer families and into places of power such as the judges, he quickly understood that his own cults did not posses the same close combat abilities other cults had. He neither possesed painless blobs of disease or raging berserkers, so instead he started to use assasins, hidden mages and the folk masses themselves. Now that the Goddess has decided uppon her chosen ones the Lord of Lies sends his regards and the Architect of Fate will decide the outcome.
Other: The Lord of Lies uses many different kinds of magic to keep both his looks and even his voice a secret to others, thus even his real name is unkown.
Pic:
warhammer-concept-art08.jpg

Reactions: Namora
" I shall deliver the world into a age of endless bloodshed, skulls for the skull trone and blood for the blood God! "
Name: Varastras "Bloodthirster" Blackscale.
Race: Dragon.
Chosen of: Khorne.
"I will find them and spill their blood.....For the fallen.... "

Equipment: He wields two large weapons, one a enchanted sword and the other a axe with a jagged blade. He also has two shortswords. Other than that he also had a large customised armour to fit his gigantic body, the body itself is a weapon truth be told. He stands three meters tall made almost entirerly of muscles, this is becuse Khorne has molded his body into what the god belives to be the perfect form for a warrior and the avatar of his own bloody ways. This of course extents to Varastras dragonic form which was in the begining molded by the Goddess herself.
Talents: As a dragon and also due to the time he spent with a knightly order Varastras had learned much about the art of war, this already vast knowledge was improved when the Chaos God of war became his patron god. But the blessings also made him more impulsive and aggresive, thus he has lost much of his mind when it comes to thoughts and tactics and so when his cult goes to war they do so while roaring and charging, there is no space for tactics or plans. All that exists is the spilling of blood.
Dislikes: The Church, Retreat, Cowards, Hiding, thinking.

Past:Varastras was during his youth known as the smallest of the dragons, due to this fact he often traveled in his humanoid form. He was quite fond of the mortals but did not like their church as he was a staunch beliver in the cult of the forgotten. It was then he found a group of warriors known as the "Order of the Black Knights". He quickly joined the order and fitted in whitout any problems, he never used his dragonic abilities or strenght and lived as if he was one of the mortals. Another reason for him liking this group was becuse they to belived there existed something more than Order, it was almost as if they were sharing the same faith. He spent many years with them and fought against bandits and the foul mutated creatures from the Chaos Wastes, or as it was once known as Gaiath. They even stood by the templars of the Church a handfull of times but those battles were only out of necessity. But then the day came when the church branded them heretics and one after the other the knights were captured and was burned while being impaled on stakes. The Order had destroyed all proof that Varastras had been a part of them and he retreated from the world. He has sleept for thousands of years and has now awakened hearing the voice of something else, Khorne fuiling his boiling hatred awakened him and granted him the power to destroy all.
Other: The cult of Khorne is the largest as the entirety of the North surendered to the cult, sadly all of them are more or less savages now and doesn't have much rank or order at all.
Pic:
art01qj0_zps3582ab6b.jpg

Deathwing-l.jpg

[Spoiler/]

Reactions: Namora
Status
Not open for further replies.