Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to go now, there is only a small bit on the introduction of the IC thread left. So i will post it after i wake up tomorow as i am free for three more days.

And then, the story begins...

ooc: Desh, I think I went overboard.... again Q.Q

divider.png
H A R M O N Y
║ Order; Goddess of Equilibrium

"Harmony" or "Order" - The names she and Discord have given her, Order was her original title and in her eyes it is more respectful, while Harmony is meant for those closest to her.
"Elaheh" - A name meaning 'Goddess' in the language of old, it's a nickname of sorts, given to her by the dragons. It is also the name of her current vessel, a temple maiden and aspiring Priestess.
"Lady of Order" or "Goddess" - These functions as titles, respectful way of addressing her, often used in prayers or by her Dragon sentries in the Citadel of Order.
"Guardian of the Sylvari" - A name that specifies her role in the part of the earth where the gods first touched down from their heavenly realm. Sylvarus is the name of the land that is said to have been personally blessed by the Lady Goddess, and the people within are the Sylvari. The god is said to look out for these people with special exception.

║ .: A G E :. As old as time itself ║ .: G E N D E R :. Female ║ .: R A C E :. Deity

large.jpg

"I'm a creature of neither good, nor evil, but of balance between the two..."

divider.png

.: A P P E A R A N C E :.
> > . . . . . Order . . . . . . < <
Order--or rather her vessel--being a partial elf, has a natural slender and rather tall build when compared to human standards for women, however among her own kind she's seen as petite, standing at 5'9". In addition to her slim natural build the girl is fairly toned, namely due to daily walks and her habitual tree climbing tendencies to get some time alone to think, moments that occurred prior to being overcome by a God that is. On another note, her build, or perhaps the odd air she carries allows the woman to move with effortless grace, whether it be simply walking and sitting, to casting or climbing, it's almost unearthly at times. In regards to general physical appearance the girl looks to be in her early to mid twenties, Elves age normally from birth until they're about eighteen or so, the age truly varies a great deal, at that time their tendency to age slows a great deal. The vessel herself held true to this, her age halting at some sixteen years and then continuing at an agonizingly slow pace. Harmony looks to be a young mortal woman in her mid to late teenage years but in truth she is older than the race of man itself.

To some she seems to radiate an, at times, blinding light. This is namely in the eyes of the followers of the minor Chaos gods, something that causes the lesser soldiers to cower and hide. The girl has always maintained a natural pale pallor that is kept as it is by keeping indoors, her skin is smooth and delicate, some remark that is resembles porcelain or blown glass. Her delicate, youthful appearance often throws those her face her off, and it's being underestimated that gives her such an upper hand. She bears long, thick and silky pale blonde locks that once stretched to her ankles but now fall a good few inches past her shoulders and frame her face when not tied back. It's odd in the vessel's bloodline seeing as she comes for a clan of dark haired folk on both her human and elven sides. Of course, as all elves do Elaheh has a pair of pointed ears that stick out of her pale blonde locks, her however look mostly human aside from a slight edge. On the body she wears she bears two birthmarks, the first is a place on her scalp just above the nape of her neck at the base of her hairline, the hair growing from there is pure silver in color. The second is a mark known as 'Order's kiss', a rather floral looking pattern on the underside of her right wrist, it's a marking that singles out those chosen as potential vessels.

Often she uses silver cuffs to hide the decorative birth mark, she wears very little jewelry, and all that she does wear is silver. Aside from the bracelets she wears a pair of earrings and a delicate moonstone necklace. The girl's eyes are an exceptionally light blue hue with an odd silver ting to them and a misty haze, at times depending on the light the eyes can shift ever so slight from azure to gray, they tend to show warm and welcome to those who makes contact with them. There is something inhumanly wise in her eyes, a glow of intelligence that one can only receive through years of experience and they are complimented by thick dark lashes that seem to emphasize the odd coloring. In regards to clothing the Goddess tends to wear traditional clothing but as of late she has abandoned her home and it's luxuries in order to travel throughout the land with her chosen heroes and destroy the dark gods, returning them to the dormant god she so cherishes. Usually she would port long white robes and dresses of a light, wispy material, now she prefers that they no longer trail behind her, she keeps them shorter to help movement and also wearing a leather piece over top as a kind of armor.

divider.png

.: E Q U I P M E N T :.

"I don't use the weapons of man, I refuse to raise a blade against my children"
Due to her unrelenting love for mortals, even for those who turned against her, Harmony bears no ill will or intentions against the followers of the Chaos gods. She tries to purify them of their hearts, the parts of them that have been consumed by greed and desire but this is deemed impossible if they do not allow her to do so. Raising a blade against one of the Dark gods is, however, a different story...
Sineater - Her dagger and companion, the blade has a hilt of dragonbone and is made of a white metal that never seems to dull. This particular metal, called Ordinium, is exceptionally rare, though Harmony intends to use it against the Chaos Gods it would easily kill a human being. Ordinium specializes in enchantment, for Harmony this means the small piece, once drawn will shift into a quarter staff. This is a lovelty piece, a staff of light wood carved with runes and the symbols of both gods to aid in how quickly magic gathers. Order uses a Quarter Staff to channel magic, for in a mortal body she must follow most of the rules.
In contrast to using the carved wooden piece to beat her enemies senseless or smash their skulls in, she leaves that for those with an affinity for swordsmanship or something of the like. On another note, a sword could serve the same purpose as a staff, however one would be useless in her hands seeing as Cali holds no talent in swordsmanship, in fact she possesses no fighting skills at all aside from abilities in archery that seem to come almost natural to the Elven Race. Though she has skill in the matter of bows & arrows the use of a Quarter Staff allows her to use magic on multiple targets, while enchanting or even just firing plain arrows would only focus on a single. Even without a vessel to direct her magic Order can use it, she can draw energy from her surroundings and herself just as she does when regularly using magic, however if she doesn't have instruments to direct her magic she could hit a friend just as easily as she could a foe. The range from her target plays a role of course.
Clothing - Light white tunics, dresses and such, she wears no chain mail or heavy armor due to the fact that speed and stealth are her greatest weapons and the jiggling sound of chainmail as well as the rigidity of plates defeat the advantage she possesses through her ability to be quick on her feet. When the weather takes a turn for the colder she ports a hooded cloak with a fur lining and silver bindings around the collarbone.

.: T A L E N T S :.
- M a g i c a l S k i l l s -

"I can't move mountains as I am now, unfortunately."
Harmony, understandably, has a great deal of magical potential, being a god and an epicenter of magic. She does however have limits in her mortal body, she can only use a select amount of magic, seeing as magic use is exceptionally draining for her as it is for all Mages. Due to her skill level and natural talent her energy returns quickly, if she uses too much however it could result in a weakened state, potentially bed-ridden state for days. Of all her magical skills her ability to heal is her greatest strength, she holds within herself a naturally kindred spirit. In regards to a means of offense with magic, Order has skill with elemental magic among other things, however her power there is limited due to being both out of her celestial form as well as having bestowed a gift to each of her chosen heroes; a stone within each of their bodies granting them magical potential where there may not have been before. These stones give them a powerhouse of abilities in their chosen element, however too much use from the stones will drain Order as if she herself were using the power.

- P h y s i c a l S k i l l s -

"I'm not some fragile doll. I can handle myself.... to a degree..."
The only real physical skills that Harmony possesses are graced to her due to her race and the Elven build she bears. She's nimble, flexible and fast on her feet, traits she can use to her advantage in any case. In close combat, gods forbid she's even put in in such a predicament, the best she can manage is side-stepping and dodging for she doesn't possess much physical strength, aside from enough to life her light figure into the branches of a tree. She can use her staff to block and knock aside melee weapons that seek to harm her depending on the skill of the wielder against her. She's tried time and time again to learn how to physically protect herself but doesn't seem to possess either the ability nor the nerve to efficiently execute such movements, even with her life having been threatened she proves too docile and lacks the drive required to injure others with her body. The lessons never ended well in any area aside from archery but they taught her the basics, delving more into evasion because she proved capable there, as well as what to watch for in a swordsman's or spear man's stance among other things.

divider.png

.: L I K E S :.
[ The Four Races ]

"No amount of words can truly express these sentiments"
The creatures that she and Discord created together to live in the land of Sylvarus, though she loves them all without limitations she values humans with great care, they are cherished by the woman due to their weakness. Dragons are held in high terms, they were made superior to all others in respect to Discord, and she views them as the recreation of the God of Chaos in the form of a people. The Goddess keeps the immortal and ageless beings in closest proximity to her. They are her guards as well as her guests in The Citadel of Order.

.: D I S L I K E S :.
[ The Minor Gods of Chaos ]

"Wretched beasts..."
Creatures who slander and tarnish the name of her creator, she sees them as no better than animals that represent solely the negative aspects of Discord. Of all the fallen gods, her most hated of the four is Slaanesh, the alleged prince and manifestation of Discord's desires. While she cannot find it in herself to love any of them, Tzeentch is by far the most tolerable.

[ Bloodshed ]

"I wish for the rivers of this land to run with water, not blood..."
Whether is be between her cherished mortal beings or her creations and those fallen out of grace she despises killing. She wishes to save all her mortal beings, seeks to end only the existence of the four who began the troubles and bring Balance to the world once more.

divider.png

.: B I O G R A P H Y :.

"When a god bears uncertainty, who do we have to pray to...?"
Order was brought into being by Discord, created as company for the lonesome god and given the right to choose a name for herself. The two were the first beings in the empty universe, and the ambitious young goddess wished to inhabit the empty land. It was by her request that the two breathed life into the empty husk of the world, they shaped the creatures like clay dolls, bringing the sculptures to life, elves, dwarves and men all clung to her and she was happy. The female deity devoted all her time to her creations, oblivious to Discord's pain of being overlooked. Being unfavored and forgotten in a gradual and grueling process was something she could never truly comprehend or relate to, due to being so loved by the mortals. Though she could not imagine his pain, his displeasure was evident and in seeing his unhappiness, the girl tried to comfort him but was always drawn back to her children.

When he suggested he slumber, she begged him to remain with her even through her guilty conscience. She wanted him to stay by her side yet she knew that the girl could not ask him for such a thing after he had given her all that she desired. She could not request that he suffer while she basked in the love, praise, glory and prayers of the clergy, her guilt won out and eventually she halted her pleading... as he prepared for his departure into the dreamworld she sat by his side, hoping he would change his mind, wondering if her care would be enough for him... It wasn't. When he had finally went to rest, she wept at his side, in the same way mortals grieve over the passing of their loved ones she too faced denial, rage, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

During each state of mind the weather changed dramatically, it began with weeks of drought, followed by thunder and lighting lit up the sky during her fit of angry tears, during bargaining the winds picked up and at depression it rain for weeks in the world below, acceptance was when balance was finally brought back to it's normal state, when she finally tried her tears and left his side feeling unsatisfied and through it all he did not even stir in his sleep. After the drama she engulfed herself more so in the mortals, lived among them at times in order to try to fill this painfully empty sentiment but that hollow feeling inside the woman never went away. She found that going to see his sleeping figure would ease her sorrow and loss, he looked a peace, that was all she wanted for him.

It became a kind of ritual, she would visit him, spend hours sitting at his bedside telling the man of what was on going in the everyday lives of their creations, or even just remain in silence, to simply be in his presence and let him know that he was cherished. She hoped he would awaken on day as look up to see her smiling there at him, and more than once she thought of joining him, her first friend and only equal, simply leaving the dragons to govern while she lay beside him but her need for the mortals and their need for her always stopped her... As the Chaos Gods and their Warriors arose Harmony was torn from her side in order to help her children, she left her place in the heavens in order to come to their assistance. The woman can only hope her methods are the right manner of doing things, though uncertainty lingers still...

.: O T H E R :.
[ Vessel ]
Harmony's means of existing without singeing the earth beneath her feet every which way she walks is through the use of a human body. Since the first time Harmony set her divinity aside she has used the same vessel. The lady goddess, when in the heavens, incarnates the body and allows it to live. When she is in need of it's use, the alleged soul will return to her and Harmony will take it's place. The vessel is always the same, blonde hair with a single streak of silver, blue-grey eyes, it is commonly a maiden but it is not unheard of for her to collect the body when it is a child or adult, it is even more rare for the incarnation to be male, but it has happened on one occasion... The Vessel is given a family and a home, knit together in the womb of a mother and birthed with the markings to set it apart....

divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DahPinkKnight
ooc: Okay. This one's much shorter...
divider.png
G A L E Sohar G R A N G E R
║ Chaos; Champion of Slaanesh

"Sohar" - The name he took on after devoting himself to Slaanesh. He was named by the god himself and the name in the language of the gods translates to 'Chosen'
"Pretty Boy" - A nickname he often faces from his lusty troops or, rarely, the other Champions when they feel an urge to make fun of him for maintaining decent looks while they have shifted and changed. At other times the chaos gods will call him this if they're feeling light-hearted.
"Lord of the Avaricious" - A nickname for his greedy and rather lusty tendencies

║ .: A G E :. Twenty-One ║ .: G E N D E R :. Male ║ .: R A C E :. Human ║ .: C H O S E N O F :. Slaneesh

761658218.jpg

"I want to hear the sound of pure agony and feel the epitome of pain"

divider.png

.: A P P E A R A N C E :.
Sohar is a man who is rather tall, standing at six foot five. His frame is muscled and built from years of hard manual labor and behind the mask he currently wear Sohar is a handsome man. The ex-farmer has ebony locks that fall just past his shoulders. He has chiseled features though he does possess scars from both his own bodily experiments as well as farming incidents from before he joined the gods of Chaos. His once piercing blue eyes have gone violet as a trademark that he belongs to Slaanesh. The man wears black robes, leaving his chest and back bear to portray his fine features and scars alike. In addition his clothing is pierced hooked to his skin, a painful experience for anyone, but rather enjoyable to him, namely when the fabric gets snagged and a ring tears out of this flesh...
divider.png

.: E Q U I P M E N T :.

"Don't die on me yet. I haven't have my fun"
Godslayer - A Bladed Staff, which is really just a big stick that is quite good for beating opponent to the brink of death then smashing their skulls open, ahhh, the bliss of blunt force trauma~. Sohar's staff made of steel in order to inflict the most pain on those who oppose him, however it has a lovely retractable blade for when he's feel particularly like cutting someone up. The male who would normally fair better with a blade simply finds the staff more fun, as well as useful in controlling magic.
Clothing - Dark armored clothing woven together with dragon scales, it allows the clothing that he does wear to be both light and sturdy

.: T A L E N T S :.
- M a g i c a l S k i l l s -

"It just so much easier when they stay still, even when they're caught they can still scream and try to struggle, it's simply perfect"
Normally only those favored by Tzeentch are gifted with magic, Sohar however is an exception... Some of his actions pleased the Chaos Gods immensely, each offered him a promise and he was to chose one to receive a gift. Tzeentch was his choice what he received was binding magic, something to slow his targets down if not completely immobilize his victims. In order for it to work he must make physical contact with whomever it may be, his finger tips, nails and his staff have the magic flowing within them. The moment they make contact with flesh they will begin to work their way into the muscles and brain the extent of his contact with them determines how effective the poison is. He can cast no other forms of offensive magic, not that he would want to, he prefers the 'hands-on' experience of cutting up those he catches, rather than letting his magic do all the dirty work.

- P h y s i c a l S k i l l s -
"Run while you can. The chase is half the fun."
Sohar is gifted with extreme strength and surprising grace for one so built as himself. He excels in hand-to-hand combat, getting up, close and personal is simply his way of doing things, he believes those who attack from a distance are cowards, and when he sees mages or archers he makes it his goal to drag them into the fray.

divider.png

.: LIKES :.
[ Pain ]
A fairly broad subject, as a mortal man he didn't mind it but with Slaanesh his favored god he has found lusting over it. Whether inflicting the torture or receiving it he can enjoy himself, the Sorcerer of Slaanesh is a man who is easy to please. Suffering is his ecstasy and the screams of others is simply another dosage of it. The man himself bears a rather addictive personality, and if he isn't satisfied he'll seek out some entertainment himself.

.: DISLIKES :.
[ Matters of faith ]
Gale --Sohar-- comes from a long line of skeptical farmers, his fathers did not possess the ability to believe without seeing but had a thing for women with a strong sense of faith and on their prayers they survived. When the disease struck his village Gale found he was desperate and, like the vast majority of mankind tends to do when they need something, he turned to the Goddess. He did not pay any heed to the deity until he had no where else to turn, the man prayed for his wife's recovery with bitterness and disbelief in his heart. When his reluctant plea went unanswered his rage was turned toward the only thing he could make sense to blame, the Divine. He hated the Goddess for it, and for years he's lived with a bitterness toward her that has shifted from understandable grief to a perverse obsession and grotesque desire..

divider.png

.: B I O G R A P H Y :.

"Take the one thing I have ever loved away will you, bitch? Let's see how you like the consequences..."
When he was a mere farmer, he lived on a ten acre stretch of land that is now where the chaos wastes resides. Years ago, he had a wife, a diamond among stones, taking her home when they were only seventeen, it was love. The one who had thought someone like him may never be able to love found room in his hard heart for her. This is until an epidemic burned through the land like wild fire. They were nineteen and she passed peacefully without suffering but he never truly recovered from her loss. He lost his drive and because he couldn't work well in his grief stricken state he was forced to sell an acre or so off his hand to keep himself afloat. When some tavern mates threatened to take his remaining nine acres because of drinking debts he became desperate for assistance, but not enough to beseech the Goddess for aid, no. Never again would he turn to that wench, instead he invited the cultists in his region after hearing a small amount of their teachings. One encounter with the gods and he wanted what they had to offer. In exchange he gave them everything, his land, his small amount of wealth and his body. His farm is the heart of the wasteland for there they thrived and stretched across the entire valley.

.: O T H E R :.
[ Theme song ]
Pain - Three Days Grace

[ Blood ]
If he does managed to capture 'play things' the man will often string them up by their wrists and force his blood down their throat. The action causes them to be both disgusted while also pleasing himself and his desire to feel. Along with that he blood carries special properties and will give them the impression that they're burning from the inside out, eventually this will fade but another dosage with bring the pain back in moments.
divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Grandfather Nurgle has sent me, now. Accept his gifts."
Name: Lucien "The Lord of Maggots" Duskway.
Race: Half elven half human.
Chosen of: Nurgle.

Equipment: Lucien has changed, the rot and disease of Nurgle has made his body bloated and filled with foul maggots and mutated flies. These maggots pour out of his wounds whenever he is harmed and try to bite the attackers or seal the wounds with their own fat bodies, and the flies have a poisonous sting. The armour that he wields have also rotten for most of the part and the only parts who are whole are the grieves and his gauntlets, everything else has holes in it that has been repaired with rusted steel or even simple bone. In battle he has abandoned the shield and spear he used as a Kingsguard and now wields a large two-handed axe. Lastly he rides uppon a foul beast who has been warped into a creature of decay by Nurgle.
Talents: After having spent over a hundred years as the commander of the Kingsguard Lucien has gained alott of experience as a leader of men and has instructed this into the Cult of Nurgle, such the Cult of Nurlge has a strong chain of command and has even placed time into training their forces. Other than that he is also a skilled fighter due to his years of guarding the old King and has fought against most opponents one could.
Likes: Spreading the "Love" (Read Disease) of Nurgle so that the masses may join their happy family, Seeing new plagues being created, Dispatching the followers of the old kingdom.
Dislikes: Purity, Churches, The royal family, Healthy things.

Past: Lucien was born by a elven mother and a human father, and grew up while trying to fit in within both worlds. He didn't have the elven ability for magic and instead tried to master the ways of weapons, his father was a normal city guard and his mother soon left for the elven woods as she didn't wish to see her beloved grow old while she was still young, Lucien being a half blood had a longer life than others and when he was fifty he still looked as if he was in his twenties. At the age of fifty five he had managed to become a palace guard and often spoke with nobles from the different houses, more puristic people looked down at him for being a half-blood but they were quickly silenced when his skill in arms were proven and two years later joined the Kingsguard. He quickly rised in the ranks and became the Kingsguard's commander and stayed in that position for over a hundred years, but three years ago age started to catch up with him and the old King "Threw" him away. Being left to rot in a house filled with dusty armours his anger grew, not wanting to day and feeling alone and abandoned Nurgle started to whisper into his sick mind and the seeds of treason were planted. Lucien still had the loyalty of the Kingsguard and some knightly orders who had served with him and he called uppon them to string a trap unto the King. When the North fell to the Cult of Khorne the King had to travel there in a atempt to stop the barbaric Cult, and as he traveled the now corrupted Kingsguard and the knightly orders turned uppon him and slaughtered him in cold blood. These knights now serve the Lord of Maggots, the old Kingsguard are now the Deathguard his own personal knights and the knightly orders became the Plague Knights of Nurgle.
Other: The Cult of Nurgle is built uppon a family outlook, with Nurgle being the Grandfather and Lucien the Father. Thus he is often called Father by the followers of his Cult, the Cult itself is also suprisingly friendly and joyfull in it's nature when compared to how they look.
Pic:
471_max-1.jpg~original

640x1015_11483_Nurgle_knight_forgeworld_GW_2d_fantasy_knight_horse_warrior_picture_image_digital_art-1.jpg

[spoiler/]

Reactions: Namora
Holy jeegus that pic was large, anyways the IC Thread should be upp within the next thirty minutes. If not my dad suddenly decides that we should cook food.

I disappear for 5 days, and I come back to cool pictures of the antagonists. Sweet.

Pshhhhhhhhh. You flatter me Desh ^///^

On a side note, Hi guys, nice to finally meet you. I'm Namora!

xDDDD Thanks. He's also one of the more screwed in the head characters to be fair xP

Now then when we finally have the entire group gathered (And i get my lazy ass onto writing the damn IC) the party can start!

• Thank You
Reactions: Namora
@Namora
That's also true. I can only imagine Aveline's reaction to him. XD

Finally! Evil grows, my trigger finger itches, and sitting around does nothing for either! :D

It's like waiting for your parents to wake up on Christmas, you can see your presents but you can't open them just yet.

I truly so glad you're all psyched! Last time we opened this no one signed up and it was basically a 1x1 with a bunch of different characters for each of us.
....Of course Desh is still doing that technically... but it's vital in any case ^.^"

Status
Not open for further replies.