Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Khaine Manabreaker

Race:
Dwarf

Chosen of:
Earth

Equipment:
Armed with a custom made, five-shot musket, a hand-axe for closer quarters, as well as a dagger and a double-barreled pistol as a backup. Wears a iron breastplate, and a bandoleer of pouches for ammo, holding his weapons, and other small things.

Talents:
A good marksman, and not terrible at swinging a axe either. Knows first aid, and can treat, or at least stabilize many a wound. Can make more ammunition and perform basic repairs to his equipment if given access to a forge and the raw materials.

A big fan of small trinkets and things of gold and gems. Doesn't mind an ale or two in good company. Enjoys collecting trophies of his enemies of a magical nature.

Dislikes:
People who use magic for evil. People who drink too much. Those who exploit those weaker than themselves.

Past:
Kaine comes from a clan of witchhunters, a clan dedicated hunting down those who use magic for evil. They use technology and guns against the arcane powers of their enemies. Khaine himself was trained, as all other hunters, to venture out, and hunt down whoever uses their arcane powers for evil, usually by visiting villages and simply asking if they have any mage problems. Khaine has been wandering, mostly for himself for years now, hunting down what evils he came across, occasionally visiting the halls of his clan.
Now, he has once more set out on the hunt, having heard many a rumor of strange creatures and foul sorcerers becoming more numerous.

Appearance:
Tall for a Dwarf, short for the other races. Muscular and scarred, most of his right arm covered in one big burn. Slightly balding, brown hair that is kept short. Unlike most Dwarves, he has a short beard, barely even going down to his chest, finding a longer one to only get in the way. Wears a iron breastplate over a tan shirt, with a pair of leather pants. Wears a dark brown cloak over it all, both for warmth, as well as to be able to blend slightly with the environment at times.

Reactions: Namora
Chosen of Wind is open now for others as Hattori hasn't posted his application during his three days.

@Dedtoo
Awesome char, i am actualy kind of glad that you made a dwarf. Almost worried no one would make one XD
So we have one for each species right now!

Hey, of the "Trinity of Fantasy races" I prefer the Dwarves, simply because hardly anyone else makes them.

I like being those races nobody else wants to be ._.

Understandable, i to like making the odd races. Especialy if the race is odd looking as well!

Hey, thats half the fun! Not being a shorter than/having odd ears for a human isn't as fun as actually being distinctively different looking! Not to mention that other races can have a lot more fun in the cultural areas! :D

I once rped as a race with two faces, one in the back and one in the front. So f*cking fun when he was stealth eating by leaning backwards infront of a noble trying to teach him how to behave proper.

That's what I'm talking about with being a race that isnt just a human with one added difference!

...Though that might have been a poor example, as your race might just have been a human, but with an extra face. I do not know :P

I don't remember to much about that race, i think it had some other weird shit but the extra face was the main thing i remembered.

But when you are in a rp which is humans vs orks, and you are the ONLY PERSON MAKING AN ORK you know you are f*cked in the combat scenes.

No, no, no, Orcs are much bigger and usually better armed, and as such, you'll just seem much more badass, by tossing the humans around like ragdolls! :D

Yeah but that would mean godmodding, cause we were like 20 people. So i just wrote that my char was a warlord and whenever they tried to swarm me i was like. "Bich i have a horde of orcs with meh" Sometimes i wonder why people doesn't want to rp as monsters and the like, to me it is much more interesting.

Well, that is true. But yeah, if you're alone against a horde, you can at least have a army :P

As for the question: They're idiots? :O

DING DING DING.

Correct answer! We have a winner!

Or maybe just have bad imagination.

In those cases, being a Dragon is fun. They have 2 options:

Try and persuade the Dragon to join their side

Try and kill the Dragon.

IN WHICH CASE
I use wings to throw dirt up to blind
I spin in circle with tail as far out as possible, and begin swiping feet out from underfoot
I fly up into the air and create a wall of fire around the guys attacking me
I then proceed to torture the ones who try to escape, and play with them as a cat plays with a dead mouse.

I think I will reserve the position of wind, because it seems like a jolly good rp. I will try and get the character I have fumbling around in my head straightened out by tomorrow.

upload_2014-4-21_21-30-21.jpeg

Name: Trae
Race: Human
Chosen of: Wind

Equipment: A bow and quite a few arrows, several arrows that are enchanted to explode upon contact, and a locket with a picture of his family.

Talents: Tracking, enchanting, stealth, master archer, the ability to make arrows, acrobatics, and the patience to sit perfectly still for hours on end.

Likes: Efficiency, being alone in the dark, justice, gambling,and the thrill of the hunt

Dislikes: Being pitied, lying, inefficiency, cowardice, losing his target, and alcohol.

Past: Trae was only 8 years old when bandits killed his mother in front of him and his family. He was 9 when he abandoned his family name after having watched his father kill his sister in a drunken rage. By the time he was 10 he had already begun to live by himself in the woods, and he began to teach himself archery. After the twelfth summer since his birth he had mastered the bow and memorized the forest in which he lived. During the sixteenth year of his life he was found by and old man who taught him how to hone his talents. He was eighteen when he tracked down and killed the bandits who killed his mother. He was nineteen when he found, and killed, his father. He was twenty when he buried his mentor and decided to bring justice to those who hid from it

Other:He has a pet raven that follows him around.

Reactions: Namora
Wow this is looking very nice I'm excited. :)

It's like LOTR. Only Legolas is a chick.

I really like the variety and can't wait to start

I will admit, this rp is probably my second favorite right now. It just looks so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.