Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will join this :o Just give me some time to make a CS

@JulyTable
Thanks.

@Hattori Hanzo
Oh hells yes, also which of the chosen do you want?

I have the movie your signature is from, and howls moving castle. Such good films~

I will take Chosen of the Wind, also are any of those races available?

NPC List/My Characters

So this is were i will post all of the NPC's i am gonna play, don't worry they will be in spoilers so they do not cover the entire fricking page. So whenever you feel like you forgot someone all that is needed is a look here. If this thread will ge many ooc posts then i will just move this to the front page so it will be easier for you guys to gain access to it, mind you that the list will grow as you meet more and more characters.

Can I reserve the Chosen of Earth spot? This sounds to be an interesting rp, and I even have an idea that might turn into a character, but it's currently 3am here, and I really need to go to bed X_X

If I get the spot, I'll most likely have the profile up sometimes tomorrow! :3

No one can be a dragon? Why is it that you rarely can ever be a dragon ;-;
It's like people like dragons enough to have them around, but let no one play as them :c
I have only 1 dragon character, and I actively search for a way to be a dragon, without a restriction on what type and stuff.

@Dedtoo
Of course i can reserve it for you, as i said before when i reserve a position i have it reserved for two to three days.

@The Oddsman
Well there are reasons why i didn't want the dragons to be used, firstly they are already waaaaaaay powerfuller than the other species. If they then were also given free control over one of the elements then it would be more like a demigod than a dragon.

To bad i didn't know you on other sites cause i have had many rp's with dragons in them XD

Just saying "Dragon" could mean an overpowered character, but obviously they will be more powerful physically. There are ways to balance them out; for example, instead of just having unlimited fire, they'd have a firebladder that needs fatty foods in order to make more fire. You have a bit of fire, and once it's gone, you're left very hungry and in need of fatty foods. Another is that scales require precious refined metals, which forces a dragon to risk their lives to keep their armor clean and shiny. Scales are also armor, and are also heavy, so a scaly dragon is a slower dragon. A scaleless grey dragon would be much faster and could live far away from humans, but are much easier to kill.

@The Oddsman
You prove your point but that doesn't change anything, in this world the dragons are capable of using most arts of magic, are several times stronger than mortals and have eternal life. Also if you want to rp as a dragon so much why don't you make an rp yourself? I to like to rp as a dragon so i would most likely join.

It's fine. It's just that any roleplay I start doesn't work, unless it's a 1v1.

@The Oddsman
I know the feeling, in the other place i was on i made this rp but it was open to a broader group and i had both dragons and the chosen as positions. Sadly it was only me and namora and another of my friends who rped there....

Status
Not open for further replies.