Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has evidence, then Aveline would listen. She is a logical person in that way.​

What if he doesnt have pure evidence, and just some old texts. Which easily could have been some old cult?

Let's see... Madman, possibly doing heretical things, and using magic for evil, heretical reasons... Sounds like a reason to execute him! >:D

I have no clue where magic got mixed in! XD

She would take it into consideration. Now, she may not fully believe him, but she would acknowledge that it is a possibility. Especially since the Goddess real. What else might actually be true?

Lastly the largest problem would be that, as Discord is THE god of chaos. woudnt that connect him with the dark forces attacking people?

I figured as much... Thanks to googling Heretic.​

Falo would go with his gut or if distracted by hunger a good coin flip is cool.

What if whenever he flips a coin it wouldn't land on one side, but on stand up on it's edges?

I have a feeling Order would do something like that.

Hmm then Falo would be very confused as most his life decisions were decided this way

On that note, I can see Aveline scolding Falo for doing that. At least, scolding him for not giving it more thought about his choices... I just realized... Aveline is the oldest out of the bunch..

...That doesnt seem like a too reliable method.

Hehe we can argue in the story and see where it goes. And you could call it a leap of faith

Nhaa, most of it has been us discussing.

Fun fact Trae knows next to nothing about Order and religion. Such is the consequence for living a good portion of his life by himself in the woods.

Sorry I haven't posted these past couple days. I'm still grounded so I've had to remain on the DL but I'll post with Order ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.