Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is alright, also is someone able to guess what kind of person is speaking to the group?

Lets see then... Blue robe... Bird motives... Crazy talk, but in a smart way... A Tzeenchian man, that much is sure. Though probably not the high-roller himself!

Yay! Am teh smaert!

Now someone just have to do something about him! And it should probably be someone other than me, cause I may very well just shoot him! D:

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITH HIM! But don't shoot him, cause that'll be part of Tzeench's plan! D:

How do you know that them thinking that shooting him his tzeentch plan is actualy what tzeentch has planned?!

Because Tzeench has planned every single possible outcome of anything! So no matter what happens, he can say "Just as planned!"

Though that meas that many of his plans ends in him losing, but thats beside the matter.

Who cares if you lost when you are able to shout, "JUST AS PLANNED!"

Anyone who isn't Tzeenchian! Or some other "just as planned" type character.

Haha, it would seem our dear Goddess is having some problems.

While we wait for her are there any questons about what is happening?

I feel like the ambush is going to happen. But not with assassins. They are just going to get pecked to death by crows.

Maybe, or maybe not. I really do love being a douche when it comes to rp's XD

The birds aren't birds but assassins with a spell on them to make them look like birds because ftw.

Oooooooh, i hate to admit it but you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.