Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well depending on how a plant is prepared, it could have vastly different effects, sometimes.

Herbs are not only used as tea flavors or spices in food. There are some herbs that can give off a scent or residue that can be lethal. That's why when gathering a new herb, all precautions have to be taken. Though, a mix up can happen when two herbs look basically identical.

I'm pretty sure the dwarf can handle some fire, they are pretty good at smithing things. Humans... Humans are very flammable. XD

Oh gods... The first thing that happens when I arrive, is that erryone start taking drugs! D:

XD
Let's say a very inexperienced person, who doesn't know about the herb and mistakes it for something else does turn it into a tea and it comes off with the same effect as alcohol. Only it takes a shorter time to compromise the system of people and a lesser dose.​

I think i liked the whole getting drunk part more, in the end it is up to Nam.

XD
Yeah, that way is less complicated. I was just putting it out there for future reference.
Though, a little tidbit about Aveline.
She can drink wine like it's water and not be affected. But give her ale or beer.
She gets really drunk, super quick. Something about the differences in manufacturing the different alcoholic drinks.​

...AND HOW ABOUT OUR DWARF!? Seriously if our dwarf is also the kind of guy who doesnt drink then i will have the chimera die.

The dwarf, as mentioned, doesnt mind getting a few, ten, twenty drinks. Getting dead-drunk, however, is something he dislikes. So yes, he lives a bit up to the stereotype. Only not completely. :3

Good, you just saved the life of the creature Kriodine wants to steal.

Yay! The Dwarf of a clan made to murder evil, saved a creature! Thats a first! :D

Also kinda hilarious that your guy hunts those who uses magic for evil, when one of the cults are filled with people using magic for evil. Heck Tzeentch grants magical abilities to all of his servants (With a 70% of mutation)

Well, it makes sense, as the chosen of rock/earth, the element that doesn't really change at all, ever, should be the main enemy of the Lord of Change, no? :D

Also, I too, am a rather avid Warhammer fan. NURGLE IS BEST CHAOS!

GORK IS BESTEST GOD EVAH!

NOW WE HAVE TWO GUYS WHO LIKE NURGLE!

I kind of like Slaanesh

• Love
Reactions: Namora
Lol i just came back and this whole covo is taking place? Hmm I'm tempted to pick the dwarf up just to see his cute little legs wiggle

I like Nurgle cause he is nice to his people.​

Yeah, but all those who serve nurgle end up looking like zombies.

Zombies are cool. Besides, Slaanesh makes of for it. :3

Hahaha, i knew that would come up sooner or later XD

Status
Not open for further replies.