Chaos Rising/ OOC and Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurgle's followers end up being unable to die and feel pain. How is that a bad thing?

Still. Gork and Mork can take on any of the Chaos gods, if they could be arsed!

@JulyTable : That'd be like asking for a boot to the chin and a dagger to the gut!

Plus Sohar.
Sohar will make it fun to have Aveline.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh the humanity and sexual tension.
Goodness that will be interesting.​

• Love
Reactions: Namora
And to think that i found that picture several months ago and said. "Well this is fucking weird." Saved it and then never used it.

@Dedtoo
But we all know that the EMPRAH! will win in the end....Except for the whole being a rotten carcas.

Hmmm, now then. After Order has spoken to the little heroes i will have the Cult of Tzeentch make it's first move.

Lol still tempted and prolly worth whatever punishment

Yay! I'm gonna get to use my gun! :D

DAkKAkKAkKAkKAkKA!

Hmmm, maybe i should have votes for which NPC should apear next. I have three that you ARE going to meet this chapter.

The Crown Prince.

The "heretic" Scholar.

The Elvish Noble.

HERETICS! HERESEY! EXTERMINATUS NAOW! D:<

So yeah, I vote for the heretic, cause he seems like my kinda target. :P

Hmm maybe I'll do it as i die. Or when you are vulnerable XD muwahaha

Elvish Noble, cause Elves are awesome.

Oh wells. Heresy it will be it seems.
I wonder how this will go down?​

I love the fact that no one commented that i used "" around heretic....

A bullet to the head!

Oh, and we'll probably beat up the scholar, then let him go.

Well you were implying that as he may seem like a crazy fruit cake with nuts in the middle, he might have some truth to him.
Correct?​

Lol should we have? I'm too lazy for things like that

Well if your characters wants to find out about the Truth behind Chaos, then the Scholar is the dude to listen to. But then again you have been raised under the faith that Order is the only true Goddess so your characters might just look at him as some crazy old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.