Changing Hand (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a concern about your character. Where in the application does it say you can... Randomly transform?
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Like I said before, I'm really bad at this. >.< I'm hoping I can get better. Also, my character was hastily made, so I'm still going through and trying to fix up some things. I have a tendency to leave things out. I'm trying not to change too much, so if I get out of line please tell me.

You shouldn't make a character in a hurry. I never do. that's why it takes so long for me sometimes. -points at her Blog- the characters there are all up for different RPs, if I decide to adopt them to something new. If I have a fun idea; or a good idea; or a character who died or a character I pulled from an RP I save them for another one; one where they might be useful. ^w^ It's a good idea honestly.

Okay. Problem solved, hopefully. I honestly didn't know how to edit posts before now. :/ Thanks, again, for telling me to edit it, otherwise my character would have died. I'm bad at this. :P
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Like I said before, I'm really bad at this. >.< I'm hoping I can get better. Also, my character was hastily made, so I'm still going through and trying to fix up some things. I have a tendency to leave things out. I'm trying not to change too much, so if I get out of line please tell me.
Its ok. Its just your newness is showing. Your character is so insane that it affects her ability to socialize with others. Take it from me, playing a solo character is no fun, so it is best to play a character that doesn't scare everyone off. You can still fix this, but it will involve chilling with the demons. They can't just make her attack someone every other post, especially when the bard is helping. That is a good way to make all the other characters see her as a threat and attack her.

Its ok. Its just your newness is showing. Your character is so insane that it affects her ability to socialize with others. Take it from me, playing a solo character is no fun, so it is best to play a character that doesn't scare everyone off. You can still fix this, but it will involve chilling with the demons. They can't just make her attack someone every other post, especially when the bard is helping. That is a good way to make all the other characters see her as a threat and attack her.
True. I'll work on that. Thanks for the advice; I don't want to find judgement here, and I'm haven't so far. That's a good thing.

True. I'll work on that. Thanks for the advice; I don't want to find judgement here, and I'm haven't so far. That's a good thing.
*smiles*, though remember, if you need help, there are a lot of cool people to help you here. There is one other option I'd like you to consider.

If you feel like you made a mistake with this character because you built her too hastily, and want to start over, I can kill her right now and help you make a new character. I'm not advocating this option in any way, I just want to make you aware that it is something you can choose.

*smiles*, though remember, if you need help, there are a lot of cool people to help you here. There is one other option I'd like you to consider.

If you feel like you made a mistake with this character because you built her too hastily, and want to start over, I can kill her right now and help you make a new character. I'm not advocating this option in any way, I just want to make you aware that it is something you can choose.
That's actually not a bad idea... I mean, sure, I'd lose her, but even I see she's a poorly-made character. I don't play insane people well, either, or cold-ish ones. I usually do better than this.. Hmm.. Sure, why not? I'd like that.

That's actually not a bad idea... I mean, sure, I'd lose her, but even I see she's a poorly-made character. I don't play insane people well, either, or cold-ish ones. I usually do better than this.. Hmm.. Sure, why not? I'd like that.
Ok. I'll do the deed. Fi chan, if you wanted to kill her with your arrow, then I'll edit my post, but until then I'll get started with writing the killing post.

Oh, just noticed. With your edit, you are no longer transforming into a demon. My character lacks the motive to kill yours.

-facewall- Then I will edit it back :D

O.o' I don't think I've ever seen someone so cheerily offer their character up to be killed. ._.'

What is with the 2 Luna-chan? -blinks- Oh. o.o I have a character called Luna. XD

I go to sleep, come back, and this is what happens? o.O

I'd rather not do the killing blow THIS time, I don't like killing pc's, so go ahead Luna-chan :c

You guys move too hasty without me, sheesh DX

What is with the 2 Luna-chan? -blinks- Oh. o.o I have a character called Luna. XD
It means I also agree with you or would have said the same thing. If someone else agreed, they'd type [3].
I go to sleep, come back, and this is what happens? o.O

I'd rather not do the killing blow THIS time, I don't like killing pc's, so go ahead Luna-chan :c

You guys move too hasty without me, sheesh DX
I made the post. And sorry! I just was following last night's instructions to go ahead and post.

And Kiala's dead! :D Now I have to make a new person.. No more insane-ness, I hope. Hrm.. Wait, Luna, you said you would help me, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.