changes

"AHHHH YOUR HITTING MELON-KUN!!!" Raphael rolled with his bear out of the way some how ending with the pith helmet on his own head.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWR!" Jess growled as Godzilla. She marched Godzilla over to the edge of the city, ignoring all incoming enemy fire, and began to nock down the buildings. She began to mimic a scared little voice, "Oh no! Godzilla is eating our city! Look! He is munching on the school!" She then went back to playing Godzilla, "OM NOMNOMNOMNOM! No more school! I eat teacher!" Jess began to laugh evilly as she began to stomp the city with great force. "WHHAHAHAHAHAHA! They will all die! I will eat their bones! Fie Fi Fo Fum!"

Raven could not help but laugh like crazy. she fell on to the floor still laughing. "you so funny" she said tryiong to breath.

Cody had been standing just outside the blue room, watching the two little children and the half (at least) annoyed "ghost" and girl. She laughed when her little sister so strange but fun, made the Godzilla eat the school and the teacher. Cody stared at them for another moment and then decided to quit being antisocial and join in the "fun".
She picked up a random toy that was shaped as a super hero and shouted, "Don't worry miss school teacher! I'll save you! Die Godzilla, die!". She made the super hero jump on the Godzilla's head and then swoop down to help the teacher. 'I'll let her win. But first, I need some fun!'

"AHHH NOOO," Godzilla screeched, "You can't kill me! I'm INVINCIBLE!" Godzilla then began to shake like a dog with fleas. "Off bug off! I'll bite your legs off!" Jess looked over at her sister with a big, silly grin across her face. She was glad her sister had joined in.

Raven heard her phone ring, 'Angel on my shoulder' by kaskade, in her pockit she didn't want to pick it up. hoping they would not notice it. the angel was on her laft shoulder and the devil was on her right. sotfly saying saying to her angel on her shoulder "i don't want to go home dad mean." the angel shocked her head. she was going to have to pay her worngs later know is the fun the pain later. then her phone played again.

After a tune passed Jess looked for where it came from. The ringing was her little friend. "Godzilla no like muisc," she said staying in character. "Godzilla eat music box." Jess marched the stuffed creature to her friend and snatched the phone away. "Mine!" she again began to laugh, running away with the phone.

"give it back" she said runing after her. "it my father I don't want him here" she didn't the fun to end and her father to take her away.

Cody laughed and laughed almost smashing her weak little superhero to pieces. Jess had done that to her too, but now that it was someone else... it was suddenly funny. (( :P )) Jess was a wonderful, sometimes annoying... but still wonderful little sister. She had a good humor and a good spirit, Cody was almost jealous. Most of the time she was what we would call anti-social, well, until you really met her... then you could really see the similarity between Jess and her. And only when Jess was there was she less anti-social.
((Anyways... back from description...))->Cody got off of her knees and stood up. She shook her head and looked at her little sister... running around with her little friend fallowing close behind.

Jess only found it funny. "Godzilla distroy!" and without another word 'Godzilla' put the phone into her kitty cat cup that still held some tea. "Drink up!" she cheered as she lifted the cup into the air. Her big silly grin showed she had no idea what she had done.

Cody's eyes opened wide as she heard the phone plop into Jess's kitty cup. 'Oh... no. Am I going to have to pay for that??' she thought. Cody let out a big sigh and looked at Jess's friend. She thought about her parents and then about the phone. Her phone wasn't even as good as it!

"i'll pay for it." Raphael said , reading the girls mind with his mysterious teacher powers...

Raven looked down to her feet and her hair was hiding her face she looked upset but she was happy. She start to cry/laugh.

Raphael was on his knees instantly, "Are you ok?"

Jess looked at the girl with a puzzled look. And the others as well. Why were they so worried? "Whats the matter?" she asked as Godzilla fell to her side.

"I don't know." She smiled and stopped crying and will have to find a phone to call dad. later. "sorry it nothing i hated that phone anywas." She looked at the other girl and asked "may i join???" She sat down next to her.

"Here you can use mine." Cody said handing her a red flip-out phone with stickers all over. "Sorry. And uh... 'Mr. Ghost' I can pay... or sort of."

"No. It ok dady can get me a new one he is riches guy in town. He owns 30 busashn (she can't say the world right) and 20 homes even this one." she hould out the keys she tock from her dad. "this are all the keys to open every houes and busmern."

"No serious Along with this house i inherited a massive fortune why not help a poor little girl," he said rubbing the top of Ravens head...

"LIKE I WAS TRYING TO SAY DADY WILL GET ME A NEW ONE!!!!! AHHHHHHH" she yelled at him. "don't you no engish, ghost man." she said in a weird mans voice and points at him.