changes

"YEAS!" Jess yelled in answer as she scooped up a cup of tea and poured it into her kitty cat cup she had brought with her. "So you're not a ghost.... Then what are?" She asked again looking at the boy from behind her cup, eye brow raised.

The young girl walked down the street. Familiarizing herself with the surrounding of her house, she spotted an old broken down house. It looked like it was pulled out from a horror film. Her head shook making her press on. The neighborhood didn't look as bad as she was typically imagining it. She was quite enjoying the little stride. Her body stopped again completely startled. The word 'yeas' echoed from the house. Malayna slowly closer to the house. Sure, in the horror movies doing those actions turned out for the bad. Luckily, she wasn't in a horror film. "H-hello?"

(I think i might be)
"a ghost hmm well...In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost is the soul or spirit of a deceased person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions. The deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person is known as necromancy, or in spiritism as a séance.The belief in manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices—funeral rites,exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic—are specifically designed to appease the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary essences that haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life, though stories of phantom armies, ghost trains, phantom ships, and even ghost animals have also been recounted.The English word ghost continues Old English gást, from a hypothetical Common Germanic *gaistaz. It is common to West Germanic, but lacking in North and East Germanic (the equivalent word in Gothic is ahma, Old Norse has andim., önd f.). The pre-Germanic form was *ghoisdo-s, apparently from a root denoting "fury, anger" reflected in Old Norse geisa "to rage". The Germanic word is recorded as masculine only, but likely continues a neuter s-stem. The original meaning of the Germanic word would thus have been an animating principle of the mind, in particular capable of excitation and fury (compare óðr). In Germanic paganism, "Germanic Mercury", and the later Odin, was at the same time the conductor of the dead and the "lord of fury" leading the Wild Hunt.
Besides denoting the human spirit or soul, both of the living and the deceased, the Old English word is used as a synonym of Latin spiritus also in the meaning of "breath" or "blast" from the earliest attestations (9th century). It could also denote any good or evil spirit, i.e. angels and demons; the Anglo-Saxon gospel refers to the demonic possession of Matthew 12:43 as se unclæna gast. Also from the Old English period, the word could denote the spirit of God, viz. the "Holy Ghost". The now prevailing sense of "the soul of a deceased person, spoken of as appearing in a visible form" only emerges in Middle English (14th century). The modern noun does, however, retain a wider field of application, extending on one hand to "soul", "spirit", "vital principle", "mind" or "psyche", the seat of feeling, thought and moral judgement; on the other hand used figuratively of any shadowy outline, fuzzy or unsubstantial image, in optics, photography and cinematography especially a flare, secondary image or spurious signal.[4]
The synonym spook is a Dutch loanword, akin to Low German spôk (of uncertain etymology); it entered the English language via the United States in the 19th century.[5][6][7][8] Alternative words in modern usage include spectre (from Latin spectrum), the Scottish wraith (of obscure origin), phantom (via French ultimately from Greek phantasma, compare fantasy) and apparition. The term shade in classical mythology translates Greek σκιά,[9] or Latin umbra,[10] in reference to the notion of spirits in the Greek underworld. "Haint" is a synonym for ghost used in regional English of the southern United States,[11] and the "haint tale" is a common feature of southern oral and literary tradition.[12] The term poltergeist is a German word, literally a "noisy ghost", for a spirit said to manifest itself by invisibly moving and influencing objects.[13]
Wraith is a Scots word for "ghost", "spectre" or "apparition". It came to be used in Scottish Romanticist literature, and acquired the more general or figurative sense of "portent" or "omen". In 18th- to 19th-century Scottish literature, it was also applied to aquatic spirits. The word has no commonly accepted etymology; the OED notes "of obscure origin" only. An association with the verb writhe was the etymology favored by J. R. R. Tolkien.[14] Tolkien's use of the word in the naming of the creatures known as the Ringwraiths has influenced later usage in fantasy literature. Bogey[15] or bogy/bogie is a term for a ghost, and appears in Scottish poet John Mayne's Hallowe'en in 1780.[16][17]
A revenant is a deceased person returning from the dead to haunt the living, either as a disembodied ghost or alternatively as an animated ("undead") corpse. Also related is the concept of a fetch, the visible ghost or spirit of a person yet alive.While deceased ancestors are universally regarded as venerable, and often imagined as having a continued presence in some sort of afterlife, the spirit of a deceased person which remains present in the material world (viz. a ghost) is regarded as an unnatural or undesirable state of affairs and the idea of ghosts or revenants is associated with a reaction of fear. This is universally the case in pre-modern folk cultures, but fear of ghost also remains an integral aspect of the modern ghost story, Gothic horror and other horror fiction dealing with the supernatural. and thats just putting it simply...." he smiled his dark hobbies showing through, (info from wikipedia)

((Well now... That was quite interesting. I think you just exploded Jess's brain.))

Jess blink at the boy, her mind had just been filled to the brink with his babbling. Her kitty cat cup was nearly falling out of her hand as she stared blankly. A small steam of tea was pouring onto the ground. "So you are a ghost! How else could you know so much!" Her eyes came back to life in fascination. Jess set her cup down on a table with loud thud and tea spilled out over the edges. "So why are you haunting this house? Can you walk though walls? Can you take over peoples bodies?" her childish fascination was getting the better of her.

The chatter continued. Her motions led her to a door. The young woman opened it and began inside. "Hello??" She questioned again. "Is anyone in here?"

"Uh... Jess he isn't a ghost. Sorry for that." Cody said rubbing the back of her neck. "Jeez you know your stuff!" She sipped some tea and then turned around. She had thought she heard something, but she decided not.

She traveled more in the house. She was honestly beginning to think the house was just old and might even fall on her. It really didn't look stable. Malayna rounded a corner and heard more voices. "Hello???" She was sure someone was in the house.

Jess's ears perked at the sound of a voice. And running with the current topic she concluded it to be... "A GHOST!" Jess turned her attention from the boy ghost to find this new one. She rushed around a corner right into to ghost. The ghost was sadly not transparent so Jess was sent to the floor on her butt. Her big eyes found the girl standing above her. A little finger jabbed at the air, pointing at the apparition, "GHOST!"

Her body stumbled back. Luckily her leg took a step back and saved her from falling. Malayna's body straightened after seeing the individual who ran into her. "Ghost?" She shook her head rubbing her hand against her temples. "You okay? Sounds like you fell back pretty hard. Maybe you hit your head?" Her hand reached out to the female that had fallen. "I'm not a ghost..." Sighed and almost Instantly gave up on waiting. Malayna's hand cupped around the woman's wrist and gently pulled her up.

Raphael heard a thump, 'WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE!' he mentaly screamed, rushing out the door and to the knocked down girl, "are you ok!?" he called out.

Raven want up in to a tree waited for everything to go wrong.

"I'm fine!" Little Jess exclaimed. She brushed of her dress and stood up straight. She may have been a brat, but she didn't for get her manners, "Thank you miss ghost." She looked at the ghostly girl who had knocked her over, then back at the boy. "Is she your ghost wife?" she wouldn't let the ghost thing go. Perhaps it was just in hopes they were so that something in the boring old town could be interesting. After her fathers death life had been so boring and she missed her dad terribly. Sometimes she thought she saw him and would claim it to be a ghost. Even if mother and sister told her it wasn't so she would still hold onto it. Onto that hope that her daddy would still be around. And if these two could be ghosts, maybe her dad was one as well.

(He's fine with people over as long as they Knock first...)Raphael smiled, his eyes glinting, reaching inside a pot,that had a little flower in it he flicked the switch to a hidden fog machine. "maybe I am a ghost..." the rooms lights dimmed and flickered before his hand was out of the pot and every thing went back to normal, "or not!" he said just to tease the girl, he squated to get to her eye level, "Wise words (from Toradora) I believe ghosts exist in this world but I've never seen them. I don't believe people who said they've seen them. I've also thought about this in the same way: I believe in the future, That's because I can't see it. Since ghosts don't exist, I'll never see them (edited slightly) so basically they will be real is you believe they are..."

Her eyes widened when the man poked around the corner. As if hearing what he thought, she spoke. "I'm SO sorry for barging in. I really didn't mean to-" The woman cut herself off to fix her lie. "Well... actually I did mean to I just heard voices and this place looked as though it'd be abandoned. Again, I'm sorry." Malyana just hoped the house was really someone and she wasn't making a fool out of herself. As the other female got to her feet, she sighed at what she said. This girl just wasn't getting it. "I said I wasn't a ghost..." Malayna looked at the guy beside her then back at the female. "And I'm too young to be married!"

Jess's eyes widened at what the man said. "Ghosts do exist! And I know it. My dad's a ghost! I've seen him! I know I have!" she said excitedly at first. "Sister and mommy say I haven't; they say I'm lying but I'm not! I'm not!" she began to argue stamp her foot. "Daddy said he'd come back and he did! You hear me daddy keeps his promises don't ever say he doesn't!" Tears were beginning to form in the little girls eyes and she was now only yelling at herself. "Daddy came back to little Jess, his little jess," he voice became quite and tears were pouring. "Daddy..."

Raphael felt the need to hug the little girl... turning to the older sister...his look basically begged permission...

((ok i will Join you guy....*EVIL SMILE WITH LAUGH*)) 8 year old Raven runs in to see what the hell was going on. "whats going on?" she see everyone and sigh. "damn it not a ghost." she looked at the big man (Enzrel) then said "want a cookie" she holds out her cookie to him.

A girl Jess's age barged in offering cookies. Jess turned to see the girl though blurry eyes. "Can I have a cookie?" she asked in a weak and wavering voice.

"sure" she pulls out a cookie for the girl her age. she smiled with pride. she whisper to the girl "do you think he's a ghost? If he is lets see find something to throw at him to see if it goes through him."

Jess took the cookie greedily. She began to munch on it as the other girl talked. And with a mouth full of cookie she replied, "Hef sayes hef notft, buf I donf belife heimf!"