changes

Raphael frowned and said "I CAN hear you but , I don't speak monkey...." he was aiming this to Jess and Raven... "Alright! how about you girls go play with all the toys in the blue room ok?" he said to jess and Raven

Malayna chuckled at how he spoke to the girls. "Aren't you nice mister... ghost" She teased.

Jess sniffed, trying to get over her little break down, the cookie was good in helping that effort. She swallowed the rest of the cookie and looked up at him with big puppy eyes. "Come play with us?" she begged adorably. It often worked on her sister and mother; it was hard to resist.

Raven laughed. And said "please play with us" she does the puppy eyes with her. "mister ghost please." she grabbed his lag and hugged it.

Malayna stood behind the girl's looking at how they were acting. 'AM I JUST CHOP LIVER?' She complained in her mind with a continued smile across her face. The guy didn't even look like a ghost. Her eyes rolled a bit then followed her body. Her finger pointed to the door. "Sorry... I have school... I'm just going to slip out." Malayna spoke trying to escape the girl's grasp on ghost boy.

No stay." she ran to the lady and hugged her leg. "Stay I don't want to be alone ,well not really alone, with the ghost." she puppy eyed.

She rolled her eyes. At least this one didn't call her a ghost. Nor the wife of the 'Mister Ghost'. Malayna nodded and patted the girl's head. "I don't see the harm in it but you have to ask him if it's okay..." She couldn't believe the kid changed her mind. Here they were going to babysit little kids. What could it hurt? She did like children after all.

Raven ran to the guy and hug his lagh again "is it ok Mister ghost?" she said smiling "please, please, please, please, pretty PLEASE." she was raedy to start cry if he said no.

Raphael felt trapped... He took the loss graciously, "Alright, Alright..." he laughed mildly, it reminded him of Assistant teacher days, and it had been a while since he had 'hung out' with another person closer to his age....

"YEAHHH!" Jess cheered pulling on the older girl's arm. "Come come!" Jess was proud of her new found friends charming skills; she had gotten the two to play.

Feeling the pulling from the little girl, she sighed but followed along. Passing by the young man close to her age, Malayna quickly linked arms. "Come on... If I have to go so do you..." She teased giving a slight smile.

Raven let go of the guy and ran to the blue room. "TOYS!!!!!" She yelled. then ran to the new friend she made and tuged on her arm. "come on. Toys!" she said.

Raphael Stood in the blue room, filled with stuffed animals trucks and action figures, dolls legos and even an ancient tv with an Atari hooked up, the room his father had grown up in, his Aunt as well...

Jess's eyes lit up at the sight of so many toys! "What do we play with first?" Then an idea came when she saw a giant stuffed dinosaur/dragon. "LETS PLAY GODZILLA!" She ran over to the legos and began to build skyscrapers. While making one as tall as herself, Jess looked back at the ghost boy, "Why do you have so many toys?"

Raven ran to the big taddy bear. She cuddle with it. "So big" she said still huging the bear. She sat down then the bear atacked her. "Help me" she yelled.

Raphael smiled "These toys are both new and old, before i became a teacher I was a toy tester. and the older ones are from when my father was a child..." Raphael then grabbed the big bear off Raven "Come Meron assaulting a little girl?" he sighed putting the bear up.... Smiling brightly "What do you girls want to play?"

"Tokyo is done!" Jess cheered as she danced around her city of sky scrappers and mini-markets. "Get the army men! I'll play Godzilla!" she ordered her new found playmates. She rushed and grabbed the big dinosaur. Making it walk it began to head towards her city. "Oh no!" she warned, playing the part of a towns person "Godzilla is going to stomp on our town!"

"me find my revenge" she said hissing at the big teddy bear. she walks away from it and atacks it from behind. then she rolls over and it pins her down. "help evil bear again. revenge not working help." she yelling.

Raphael Grabs the bear, "MELON-KUNS GONNA HELP FIGHT GODZZILA!!" HE stuff pith helmet onto the bears head and had it attack the godzilla plushie...

Raven gets up and bilds an airplane. she macks shoting sounds as bast as she can. she likes playing with tham she never had anyone to play with. he father would be mad at her if she brough someone home with her or whant to someone house but that not going to stop her.