changes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"do you know how long this house has been abandoned?" *she crawled through the broken window pulling him along then dropped his hand. "what do you think? i'm going to make this place look amazing." she grabs his hand again and pulls him towards the stairs and up towards her favorite room. "this is going to be my studio and my second home." she dropped his hand and turned to face him. "want to help me?? this could be where you hide from the jerks and do your drawing..?"

When we were crawling through the window she asked me how long has the house been abandoned. "Um, Like 2 or 3 years... I think." Then she pulled me up the stairs to a yellow room (That's the right room right?) and started telling me about all her plans. I decided I would help her with the house considering it would be better than going home to his parents. "Um, Yeah I will help." I could hear my dad screaming out the door for me. I jumped with a started and rushed out the window running to my house. I noticed I had cut my hand on the glass when I was leaving. I tried to hide it when I got home so my dad wouldn't see me.

She was happy he said yes to helping her and hoped that this place would be some where they could get to know each other and become friends. She was just about to ask when they should start and what they should do when she heard someone yelling his name in a pretty angry tone. He ran out of the room and out of the house leaving her there by herself. She watched him enter his house then decided she had better go home so she could get ready for her first day of school tomorrow.

she couldn't find Jack nor the other kid from school. she tried to find them both but with little success. so she went home feeling hopeless. she did basically nothing all afternoon. she tried her best to write but she was experiencing writer's block. nothing could be worse to her then writer's block. she was basically stuck in a rut.

I watched as two kids left my house, i had recently, inherited this house from my grandfather who died 3 years ago, but in a dispute with my brother the case was drawn out, i parked my car in the garage, and walked around, i was staying with a friend, since the house was unsafe at the moment, but i'll hide out here tomorrow and ask those kids what they were doing... who knows they may go to the school i'm teaching at now as the LA teacher, 18 and already a teacher, i felt proud of my self, as i drove to my friend Matthas's house....

(( Very sorry I've been busy with school and I'm on many other sites.))

Jake

Jake was slightly confused when the grirl thanked him and then just took off. He just shrugged it off and went on his way back up to his house. After getting there he looked back seeing what house the girl walked into. Sighing Jake walked in and closed the door behind him quickly being rushed by animals. The dark haired male dropped to hiss knees and said hello to the wonderful animals he lives with. After a short tinme he stood and headed up to his room. Jake did his lanfrey and went down the stairs for dinner. There on the table was a note from Hope say that her Sheaba, Matt, and Sofy went out to dinner. Jake placed the letter down on the table once more and got himself something to eat. Finishing up he fed the animals and went up the step to bed.

The next moring Jake woke u feeling ill he sighed and called the school letting them know that he wouldn't be at school. The dark haired male pulled himself out of bed despite feeling like shit and fed the animala in the house. plopping down in the couch he quickly slipped to sleep.

((I was getting worried you forgot about us. xD Your character is an important bridge between some of us.))

When I got onto the buss I put my head down trying to avoid eye contacted. Some of the kids thought I was trying to watch for them to trip me and pushed me down instead. I didn't eat breakfast and didn't bother bringing in a breakfast bar knowing it would happen he same as always. I sighed getting back up and found an empty seat for once. I sat down an tried to keep my head down avoiding other people's gazes. Today just wasn't a good day for me.

I, Raphael Kendrick had made a mistake, i ha grabbed two breakfast bars by accident, seeing a depressed looking kid i tossed it to him"Have a good day! see you in class!" The I dashed into to my new class room Room B102 Mr.Rizzo's old room, he was retiring this year so i got this large room filled with octagonal tables and squish chairs, Sitting behind a desk titled Prof.Kendrick i awaited my first class.

quickly surprised by the new teacher. wondering what on earth is this guy doing here. he looks to young to be a teacher. pondering the possibilities but not really caring at all she just took her usual place with the tables and started to doodle like she always did. not caring about the new teacher or anything else. she just wanted some peace and quite all to herself.she was not surprised when the kid that always gets bullied on the bus sat next to her she welcomed him with no sense of emotion. Jake on the other hand didn't come into school that day and i decided to be nice and write down notes for once so that he would at least have an idea of what his homework was going to be like.

no one seem to care that Jake was gone. this was strange to me because she thought Jake was the most loved kid in the school. this means she was immediately going to his house after school but for the life of her she didn't know where his house was so she had a huge adventure trying to find it and that is where all the things that had happened just seem to pile up against her.

I kept my head down through out they day. Even when the new teacher gave me the breakfast bar. I was grateful for it because it was the first food I had since yesterdays dinner. I constantly hid my head through out the day trying to keep my face from being seen. I didn't take the buss just walked down the sidewalk today. I was glad the bullies didn't notice me for most of the day and when they did they didn't shove me into lockers or anything. They just picked on me a little then left. I got to the abandoned house and stopped for a second looking at it. I was thinking about looking for the girl from yesterday but then again I didn't want anyone to see my face for a little while so I started to walk home.

((Can I join??????????? =P))
Cody was walking home when she saw a boy looked at the abandoned house.
'Strange.' she thought. Cody walked over to it and studied it, as if she had never seen it before. Of course she had, every day after school for a couple years now. Nothing was different about it, so she decided to continue on back home.

I stood in front of the class, "I am Mr.Kendrick, I attended BYU universiaty, Harvard, and Oxford, I have wrote 9 books, am 18, singlne, straight, and very cold." I had expected the class to laugh at the last remark, oh well no accounting for good taste, "today we will write poetry, Its due tommarow 1 poem 30 words, you have today class period to work on it." then turning to the girl, "I expect something great from you." i sat at my desk and began to work...

feeling uneasy about the teacher. when he turned to me and said this i decided that it was best to do my studies in his class and not slack off unlike my usual routine. so i did my very best work not making the poem to emotional and not to upbeat modern poetry. in the end i devised a cool and collected poem that was to much of anything but more of raw energy. i decided to go with the classic theme of describing nature and all it's hidden wonders. it felt only natural to do so.

the only thing that bugged her about the class period was the fact that the teacher kept looking up at the desk to her as though he was spying on her thoughts.

((Of course it's okay RedWinter!!!!!! PS your character is SO cute! <3))
Cody turned around.
"You scared me, Jess! Anyways, nothing's wrong. Well, have you seen that kid before, I mean that boy?" For some odd reason Cody had forgotten why she was leaving school early. ((If this is okay with you, RedWinter)) Jess had felt sort of sickly so Cody had to take her home. Cody didn't believe it, but she had to be a good sister. She knew she would have to miss the rest of her classes, but nothing was new, was it? 'Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter what that kid was looking at... I guess. Still it's kind of strange that he would find any interest in that old house. Well... maybe...' Cody thought.
CODY.jpg

Jess had pulled the sick card today. She didn't like having to spend the whole day in school away from her sister. "Come on!" she urged. "Let's go home and make hot coco!" She motioned for big sister to come as she began to skip down the street. ((Just a quick question; are we later going to go back to school to catch up with the other "players."))

As I opened my door I could see two girls looking at the old house. I was puzzled, Is everyone going to turn my place of solitude into a hang out? I was just hoping they were looking and not planning on going inside. Then I remembered my dad had given me a black eye and I quickly hid my eye and walked into my house. No point in talking to them. They hadn't bullied me before but I wasn't going to give them the chance.

((If you wanna go back we can, if we catch up!))
"Alright, we can make some hot cocoa." Cody said. Cody's house was a block away and they soon arrived at a white house. Cody walked in. "Hey mom." ((Our dad died in the war... if you in large the pic on #58 you will see dog tags, those dog tags are my dad's but Cody wears them on her wrist.)) "Hi. Wait... why are you home so early?!" mom replied. "Jess is 'sick'... I guess. Can we have hot cocoa?" Cody said. "I suppose. The hot water is on the counter." ​"Okay, thanks!"

((I have an idea!!! Yeah me! How about you forgot some book, and/or mom tells you to go back and pick up our home work?))
"YEAH!" Jess called out as she ran into the kitchen. "Make me a big cup," she ordered Cody. "I'll go get it!" She ran over to the counter, but not before grabbing a chair, and climbed up to the cabinet. She was sure to pull out her favorite cup; a soup cup with kitties casing a mouse around the cup. "This cup!"

"Okay. Just so you know, Jess, I have to go back to school and complete some more classes." Cody said as she poured the hot water into the kitty cup and one that had two dog tags on it and a wounded army man. "I can get your books too." Cody handed Jess her cup and then sipped the warm hot cocoa out of hers. "Oh no!" She cried, almost spitting out the hot cocoa. "I'm late, I'm late!"
Cody rushed out the door while slinging her bag over her shoulder. She ran as fast as she could, luckily they lived pretty close to school. In a few minutes she arrived at her class, panting as she entered. "Sorry I'm late, teach!" she said.