changes

"Cody!" Jess cried after her, but it was too late, she was long gone. But little girls minds don't work that way. With cup in hand she ran out after Cody, but her little legs could not carry her far. Coco splashed over the sides onto the sidewalk. Little Jess lost sight of her sister, and having no idea where she would have gone, even if she had just told her, she decided to look else where. Jess lost breath once she reached the big old house, and nearly all her hot coco was gone. She looked over just in time to see the door close. With that Jess concluded it was her sister that had gone in and she went in after. She barged inside. And she most certainty did not find her sister.

I sat in the yellow room in the shadows waiting to catch whoever had broke into my house.

Little Jess, a silly young girl, wandered around the house in hopes to find her sister. "Cody! Cody!" she called over and over like a broken record. From room to room she went, her eyes bouncing from wall to wall. She found herself entering a brightly painted room, bright yellow like a Marigold, which just so happens to be her favorite flower. "Cody?"

I looked out my window and could see one of the little girls walking into the abandoned house. Great... my one place for solitude now has 4 people who hand out in it... I just want to be alone when I draw... I continued to look out and watched the once abandoned house, now the hang out for a whole new group of people.

Raven with her black hair, gothic black dress and big book. she walked in frount of the abandoned house. then saw a big tree there she climed up the tree and waited for everyone to leave so she could go in she liked the houes for it was silent and a good place to write her books.

I heard the little voice calling out with a slight tremble "Cody?" I stood up, and walked to .... see a young girl, ? wha~? "who are you," I said putting on a soothing smile.

"YAGH!" Jess yelped in surprise. A random stranger popped out of the shadows starling Jess nearly half to death. "You're not Cody," she pointed out just in case he missed it. "What are you!" she screamed out as if he were a demon! His soothing smile was only there to trick her! She had always heard of evil putting on pretty faces, she would not be fooled!

I felt very sad little kids are afraid of me, shaking my head, i smiled again, "I am Raphael Kendrick and i Own this house."

Raven hear voice. ghost. she jumped down and ran in. "is there a demon, ghost something" she yelled out and ran around the place but didn't get far to see a that it was just some guy and girl "dame it" she turned back and laft.

Cody sat down at her desk. Though only about half an hour of school was left for her, she still needed to pick up some books. A new teacher seemed to be teaching ((Cody is in the class where DarkAngel is)).

not knowing why she was doing this but she seemed unnaturally eager to get as far away from school as possible. she just wanted to go home before anyone would notice she was gone. she sat down at her favorite spot in town. which was none other then the library. she sat and listened to her heavy rock music for several hours until she felt a strange chill on her back as though someone was breathing down her back.

She just calmly turned around and peered into the eyes of a little girl who looked no more then eight years old. I asked her "are you lost?" then i deiced to take a kinder approach "hey my name is Kelly whats yours?"

Apparently Cody hadn't gotten to class soon enough. 'Oh, well. Might as well grab the books while I'm here.' She got the books then left the already half empty school. On her walk home she passed the abandoned house again, though this time she heard faint voices inside. "That's weird." Cody said to herself. She decided to go in. "Hello? Anyone in here?" she said as wandered around. The voices got louder, and one sounded like Jess. "Jess? A-are you in here? I thought you were home!"

((Can they! PLEASSE! I bet you guys can. It is a jump in roleplay.))

"WHA WHA!" Jess stuttered. "Are you a demon? No one lives in this house! ARE YOU A GHOST! Are you dead but don't know it and came back here to haunt the house forever because your soul is trapped?!?!?!" the little girl stammered to fast spewing ideas. "I will free you!" She promised. She bonked the boy on the head yelling, "BE FREE!" but nothing changed. She looked puzzled by how is didn't work.

"Jess?! It is you!" Cody said as she peaked into the room. "Uh... um... what are you doing?"

Raphael rubbed his head "Ow i just inherited this house from my grandfather but i was going to college in England Thats why i couldn't be here." he looked up and saw Cody "Hello...is this your little sister? Please don't let her run around in other peoples houses I move in here officially next week. do you want tea?" he fired this rapid session of facts,

"Oh, yeah." she sighed, "Tea is fine. I went to school, I have no idea why she came in here, I was at school. I'm sorry. And welcome to the neighborhood."
Cody turned to Jess and looked at her in a stern way, "Don't do that again! Couldn't you have waited for me to get home?"

((My character I felt was confusing for most people so I wanted to develop it a little.))

I looked outside my window watching the breeze hit the leafs on the trees. The sky was now cloudy and I was expecting it to rain. I looked solemnly at my still broken alarm clock. I had tried to fix it so many times but I had never managed to get it working. I returned my gaze out the window. My vision had been blurry ever since my dad gave me a black eye from coming home late. I was to afraid of coming home late again that I went straight to my room... which was also dangerous. My dad was sure to get drunk again and find something to blame me for. I didn't know which was worse. Constantly being picked on at school or being home with my drunk of a dad. A tear rolled down my face as I closed the blinds and wait for the sound of the rain tapping on my window.

Jess was a little ashamed. Her sister did not seem pleased. "I'm sorry," she muttered. Jess looked over at the boy again with questioning eyes. Was he lying? "So you're not a ghost?" she was quite ready to believe that.

Screaming from the bottom of the stair echoed up to the third floor. The smell of pancakes lingered in the air. It was nice to have that homey feeling. Her body stirred enjoying it but not letting it all go to her head. Honestly, she just wanted to go home. The place her friends and her escapes from family were... Not there. The girl's father had almost lost his job but was pushed into commuting. They had a nice house and yard. Even the neighbors were amazing. Her family was quite big and the two story house the Realtor had, was going to have to work. Nothing bigger. This left the attic to become a third floor which included the only other female in the house to live in. Just the life a high school girl wanted.

The girl sighed and crawled out of bed. The floor creaked and let the cold nip at her toes. Her body sluggishly pulled on a pair of blue skinny jeans with a tight black band tee. Next came the rainbow toe socks and the colorful chucks. Malayna brushed her teeth, combed her chestnut locks, and put on the rainbow puka shelled necklace. Her body rushed down the stairs and grabbed a pancake to go. Layna was out the door ready for school and ready to find an escape. The neighborhood was small and often caused her house to look out of place. More lucky for the young woman.

(i just noticed that throughout my posts i swap between 3d and 1st person O.o)

I smiled "I'm not a ghost...." then i got up and made them some tea after settling down at the table, i Asked "So you two live in this area?"