Champions of Isaiha | OOC and Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi! Meerith's mine, remember? Like I said, I'll have mine up by the end of the week - probably today, I'm thinking.
I'm sorry. We went a week without any response from you so I assumed you weren't interested anymore, just as I did with the others who haven't responded.

Anyways, I shall reserve the character for you, then.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Hey @Yzmael I might have the edit finished by tonight if you want I can message it to you pm for any observations you have?

Reactions: Yzmael
Oi! Meerith's mine, remember? Like I said, I'll have mine up by the end of the week - probably today, I'm thinking.
Ah very well, disregard.

Claiming Yamakar, tentatively. (Unless someone else already called it.)

Anyways, the Empress is mostly done..should be ready tomorrow, the other character I more or less know what I want for, so should be faster.. We might impose a deadline soon depending on a couple of factors, or get the ic up potentially, but no worries for now :/

Last edited:
Sam needs the stupidest death ever. And shouldn't be directly related to Alcohol. Any suggestions

He got an artery cut or something and looked at it and went "it's probably not that deep I'll be fine".

*twenty minutes of steady bleeding later*

He got an artery cut or something and looked at it and went "it's probably not that deep I'll be fine".

*twenty minutes of steady bleeding later*
That's good. What about being trampled to death by people who want to hear his story

I don't know... That's still quite impressive. The stupidest ways are those that someone can go looking for him later and then just "...Oh dear".

Sam needs the stupidest death ever. And shouldn't be directly related to Alcohol. Any suggestions
Drowning, or some other pointlessly accidental death.

Sees a penny on the edge of a cliff, goes to catch it and then tramples down, falls into the pit of lava below and dies, lol.

DBQd5i0.jpg

Could work.

Should be finished with my CS over the weekend hopefully

I've already made two characters. XP Hope someone makes an awesome goblin champion of greed.

In a situation like this, I'd normally take a second character, but in this case, I can't help but feel like Akkath will just end up overshadowing them completely... Ugh...

Well if anyone wants that final slot, a sajin or goblin would be needed/useful...

Just kidding no one needs the short greenskins.

I'm having some trouble fitting my character together...

How so?

I more or less finished the Empress I think, will have yz look it over but meh, bit lazy towards the end but sick of working on it, will work on the other later. The other one should be very much more simple.

Well, I want my Champion of Meerith to be a Vulcan, but I'm more or less jumbled up. I had an idea of having my Champ be a mixed race between some Vulcan tribes, but I couldn't write out the history or death with confidence.

You can always keep at as a WIP until you're happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.