CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

Relaxing day off work~ The best kind of relax.

I love waking up and still remembering a good dream.

I'm hanging out with my friend and it's really fun. :3 School is over in a week or so and I can't wait for a spring break. <.< I also appreciate having caring friends around me, they're so awesome.

Day five:
The great mighty poo song x3 Its so weird it becomes funny xD

Relax! Human beings aren't supposed to be working like machines.

I have the wiiiiindow open! Spring is almost here!

Planning for this summer's Convention with my friends! Plus I got my first set of A's for the this semester at school. ^.^

This sounds lame probably, but money makes me happy. We now have some more money available to buy some last minute baby stuff and a bunch of other things we need. And during the week that Peter is taking care of me/bonding with le bebe, we'll have this amount to fall back on. I feel happy, secure, and ready.

I love those transition days in to spring. Where everything is still really cool, but it has that fresh spring smell in the air!

Reminiscing with old Moonwings and Iwaku friends about things like when we joined and how we met. That sort of thing reminds me of how strong and aged our friendship is! It makes my heart flutter.

I love planning vacations because I get to see people & places & eat different food & have stories to tell after!

Getting all of your physics homework done three days before it is due without any fuss! Yeah! -fist pumps-

helping people makes me happy!

[Cammy]Sitting and relaxing with my coworkers on my lunch break makes me happy. We always have a good laugh, and it's a much needed break to the workday. I'm really going to miss them when I leave! <3[/Cammy]

Finally getting a pop cultural reference. "Ohhh! Ha!"

Day six:

Pewdiepie makes me happy with his videos :D especially when he co-ops with others ^^

Day five last-minute: Butterscotch is delicious.

Being happy at work with my coworkers is very pleasant. :3

Today's happiness thingy: I finally have my very own Keurig coffee machine. My coffees and iced teas shall come with more ease, less mess, and only a 20 to 60 second wait per cup! 8D

And I have named this caffeine robot Wallace/Wally. :I Named after da third Flash. Hee, one of the best belated birthday presents I ever got. This month has barely begun and it's full of nice surprises. Sooner or later, I'll get my other surprise. *pats belleh*