CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

This one give me goosebumps every time I watch it.

Submitted the last of two stories to the school's literary journal.

*exhales*

Crossing my fingers.

What makes a Revi happy? Coheed and Cambria. When I felt there was no real music left that I could fall in love with, I discovered Coheed and everything changed. Years later, I am still deeply in love. The day I got to meet and hug Claudio was one of the best days of my life. So yes, that makes me happy.

I am 3 days behind! So I'll just list them all up here:

1) I'm happy that I got to meet new people and chat on Iwaku. This community is very friendly.
2) I get to appreciate the real friends that I have who actually care for my well-being.
3) I'm happy that I am actually going to school and doing stuff to improve on my life.

Getting this message from my mom.

WATCH THIS & BE HAPPY

I'm having so much fun with this game, it's a nice little escape when I'm feeling grumpy.

[Cammy]I am happy that two of my RP buddies are on Iwaku now, and can meet all my other online friends! And that I get to get back into some of my old characters. :D[/Cammy]

I think I've made a new friend! :]

Day four:

Canticle Tantei Inaba is an anime that makes me very happy x3 I laugh through every episode :D Best comedy anime ever ^^

Good morning Day 4. 8D

I love when a recipe turns out AWESOME. That perfect balance of flavor and filling that leaves you all happy and satisfied when you eat!

I'll post four things since I slacked off the last four days : )

First off, I got my tax returns and although not all my income was on the books last year it was still a nice boost!

Finally got around to thoroughly cleaning my house. Delicious clean!

Bought some new turkey for my lunches this week. Can't wait to try it.

AND I am excited about the space pirates RP with Elyd and Celestea <3

LET THE POSITIVITY FLOW, YA'LL!

Once upon a time I had an old man come up to me to say thank you. He had had a heart attack, but recovered nicely. One of the thing he remebered from that day before it happned was coming through my line and my smile and friendliness. It was an odd sort of complement, but it was obviously important to him. He tap my shoulder yesterday at work to say hi. I know I will be seeing him at his shellfish stand at the Farmers Market when it reopens next month. It's amazing how a small bit of kindness can have such a big impact on someone else.

Having a wonderful night's sleep and donuts and coffee to wake up to is amazing. Plus, it is amazingly overcast outside and everything just feels wonderful!

*fans herself!*

<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZyjQFdeFox8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>

Happy.
What is?
Google, define this 'happy.'
*Searches*
Oh.
Um.
Huh.
Okay.
Talk about awkward...

Things That Have Made Me Show Some Vague Semblance of Happiness
Monster Hunter 3 HD has now been pre-ordered.
My guilty pleasure of [you tell NOBODY about this].
I have a strong punch, swift kicks, and should be more than ready for the grading, apparently.
My favourite history teacher got over his flu. Not man flu, proper flu.

Writing something emotional often makes me happy. It's like a purge of all of the negativity inside. I write and write until all that's left is warmth.... And a snotty nose but that's what we invented tissues for. :)

I am happiest when people i care about are happy as well :)

OLIVE GARDEN. DELICIOUS OLIVE GARDEN.

Also, I love that everyone gives me their unwanted and unfinished desserts just because I'm prego.