CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

i love me some tigers! :) I mean on a bad day how can something like this:
6a00d8341c630a53ef01348885163c970c-600wi
not make me smile? :)

[Cammy]I missed this yesterday, so can I write 2 things to compensate? :D

Yesterday:

Went into my class at the end of my lunch break to get everyone up from nap. The teacher who was watching the children was laying next to one girl who was awake (to remind her to stay quiet). The teacher was complaining about not wanting to get up, so she told the girl, "Tell the teacher (me) that we're tired and we don't want to get up." The girl looks at her oddly and says, quite loudly, "But I'M not tired!" I was laughing so hard I had to leave the room!

Also, another student had a Dr's appt so she left at lunch time and her mom decided not to return her to school after, so after nap her classmates were asking where she was. And one girl turns to the boy next to her and says (with a lisp) "She had to go to her "doctor's disappointment"." It was all I could do not to melt.

So, today!

As much as I love dance practice, I love when it gets cancelled. That means I can dedicate myself to a hermit life this weekend! I plan not to leave my house until Monday morning. As an introvert, this makes me supremely happy![/Cammy]

Seeing the dumb dog get a bath makes me happy. For some reason, seeing him miserable while soaking wet just tickles me and makes me want to give him treats. lol

Reactions: 1 person

This video always makes me very happy, like the world can really come together in peace. :3

Today I visited with these two little guys my family used to watch. The one year old decided to eat everything by licking it. He was determined to demolish the pineapple he had!

Banana Bread tastes good. That is all.

My dog, Lucy. She never fails to make me smile just by being there.

I kicked ass today, fuck yeah.

Day three:

I love lasagna :D Its one of my favorite foods ^^ It makes me so happy to eat it, and I ate it today :D <3

Day 3!

Woke up to my favourite sound in the world: rain going down the pipes into the tank. One of my favourite and most soothing sounds in the world. What a nice, lazy Sunday morning.

After several warm days, it's finally cooled down! YES!

sharing an interest with someone i care about makes me happy :)

I am two days behind! Somehow I missed this.

So I'm going to write three things!

1.) MY FRIEND IS PREGNANT! I just found out this morning. I'm really happy for her and her husband! It seems like everyone is getting preggers or having babies right now and it's giving me all sorts of feels. FEELS, I tells ye. I normally don't get this fuzzy over other people having babies, but a lot of people I know are starting families and I can't help being excited for them. And getting the fuzzies.

2.) I have awesome friends, by the way. No, seriously, my friends are fucking rad. I'm really lucky to know such cool, intelligent, creative, generous, kind-hearted, loyal people. I am lucky to have friends who link me weirdass music videos and tell me that it's a narrative of my life, and friends who randomly send me webcam shots of themselves making derpy faces late at night, and friends who will listen and not pass judgment when I need to rant about something that's driving me nuts no matter how stupid it is. I know awesome people.

3.) You know you can't listen to this without smiling. Don't even lie.

The bugs are starting to come out, the rosr bushes are starting to bud, it's time to get outside and clean up my planing beds! Growing food and flowers excites me!

Breaking out in to a musical duet with my husband makes me happy! From actual songs we love, to making up retarded lyrics about cats, washing dishes, or random stupidity. :D it's like living in a musical!

Lazy Sundays of reading in the sunlight and listening to people chattering every once in a while!

Day three.

Today, I got to go to one of the last drills I will ever have to participate with in the Guard. In it, I had what's called my ETS counciling. What that is is basically where the military tries to keep you in through bribes and other sorts of offers that are often half truths.

Today I stood in front of my Commander and told him that I was done with his organization and that I could do more for myself outside of the military than I could within it.

Today is the first time in almost 6 years that I truly felt free.

The act of creating something - a character, a world, a plot, a silly limerick - makes me very happy, and I try to do so every day! :D

For this day, I choose to say this: I love Kool-Aid. I love all the flavors and I love the psycho Kool-Aid man. 8|