Celestial Avians

Peranawi looked as she saw another girl opening the doors. She gasped as she saw the girl, nearly falling to her feet. With her maturity, she thought nothing about it, and sat alone in a corner of a table. She didn't dare to speak for herself, for she thought she would say the wrong things when she meant no harm. Besides, she was new here, so she had to make it the best day ever.

"Peranawi began waving her fan in stress, even though it was cold as is.

(Esther)

Esther glanced around the cafeteria and her eyes landed on a girl with a peculiar fan in her hands. The fan was made out of the most beautiful feathers she had ever seen, the different bright colors were quite noticeable and beautiful even from the distance she was from the enigmatic girl. Esther turned away quickly as she noticed that she had been staring at the fan.

Making a mental note in her head to not get distracted, She made her way to the food line as quickly as possible. Her head kept down, she moved through the line filling her plastic tray with pretty much everything available, this list included Pastas, Meat, Noodle, Soup, and a nice slob of Chocolate ice cream, her favorite. This of course attracted many people to give her weird looks, but she just shrugged them off.

"Oooh~" Esther groaned as she sat at a vacant table. She made an action with her hands that seem to imply she was smelling the aroma.

Without a further notice, Esther began to eat savagely. In a few minutes her plate was squeaky clean and she hadn't even messed up her lipstick. She rubbed her stomach which didn't even seem to have a bulge most people would get after eating a feast like that.

"Thank God I don't gain that much weight." Esther chuckled to herself. She looked up to catch the beautiful fan again and once again she was entranced.

Peranawi caught the girl looking at her peacock fan. She smiled and gave a premeditated "Thank you" before leaving the lunch room. She had on something pretty, but she forgot to even acknowledge the girl who wished to have her tessen. Peranawi had her mind racing with internal thoughts, and forced herself to keep her head down and walk.

407835_564480716914106_802672201_n.jpg

Peranawi began walking towards her dorm room, but she decided it was best to sit on the benches near the hallways. She didn't like to be rude, nor did she wish to openly stew up snide remarks. She smiled at whomever was coming out of the library and outside. She did her best to look pretty, but something had to furrow in her small nose. She tok out a handkerchief to rub her nose with until she thought the time to go.

Rubbing her eyes attempting to erase all that had happened early this first day, Sen managed to wrangle herself into the school clearly avoiding the cafeteria knowing that mostly everyone began to corrugate towards said eatery. Laying her jacket over her arm when she was back inside the controlled warmth of the school; she blinked slightly to get her eyes to focus again after the rub.

Sneakers squeaked against the polished and waxed floor, pushing with a shoulder a pair of fellow females out of her way when they decided to cut her off; she chewed on her bottom lip curbing her venom tongue from lashing into the pair. She had her fill of most students today, going from meeting her roommate to the pompous ass that was Cameron, then the greaser daring to speak to her as if she was some sort of piece of meat put on this earth for his viewing pleasure, then being blown off by Rimm, yeah she had her fill. It certainly made her seem like she was the little bug beneath everyone's soles and she wasn't about to stick around for that.

Swinging around the corner towards the dorms, she took the stairs upwards by two trudging like a train through the halls only to skid to a firm halt in front of her room.

Clicking the door open with a swift swinging hand, allowing it to swing inwards with little care; Svenja lifted her gaze up some to look at the stars painted above. Huffing off to the side, she rubbed her finger to her temple briefly.

Hands swung out to grab up the backpack that remained where she had left it, she scurried through the bedding she had messed prior to scoop up her IPod stuffing it into the front pocket of her bag and turned hard on her heels. "To hell with all this;" she threw up her hands as feet moved back out the door daring to leave it open, stopped turned and shut it a lot more gently. While she was less than impressed with all the idiotic people that were plaguing through this school like rats and snakes, she didn't want Shai's stuff to be invaded. So she at least offered the common sense to keep the dorm room shut. Perhaps the only one who hadn't managed to annoy the living hell out of her.

Looking up at the door, her gaze searched it as if hoping to find an answer that would never come. Pushing a palm off the wooden grain, shoulders rolled to tuck the straps back up onto their comfort as she pulled her keys out from her jean pockets. She didn't even bother to put back on her jacket, the sooner she left this god forsaken place the better. Why had she thought that coming back to school after two years of skipping it was a good idea? Why did her parents!!

Huffing with a heavy breath, she sprinted back down the stairs to blow past most who dared her a look, kicking the safety bar that would be dogged later to lock the doors, wide open and hoping down the front entrance steps. Sliding a foot around to make herself walk backwards, Sen gave a mocking salute towards the building. "Auf Wiedersehen,"

~*~*~*~*~~*

Having found her dorm room, she made a brief visit to its subpar looks throwing her bag inside to land on the bed without more than a simple sneer, look and shutting of the door.

She felt like she should be wearing a hazmat suit in this school with how beneath her standards it was, it was keenly foul. But suppose she could live with it, she had seen worse, though that wasn't much less than this place.

Tapping her fingers to her bottom lip as she shouldered her way into the swinging doors of the cafeteria, she kept her gaze from the common folk making her way towards the slide bar of the serving station, only stooping to snatch up a fruit from the wicker basket by the till. Throwing a smaller bill to the till itself, the woman cast her a look while she walked away. Sighing somewhat, she found herself a spot off to the side a bit away from the others as she nibbled on the golden apple, while eyes stared boredly out of the window that allowed some light to filter into the drab place.

Rimm had calmly been sitting on the steps where he watched students walk in and out. As Sen entered he had been looking at the ground trying to not make his headache any worse, but when he finally looked up he noticed her exit with her bag. His eyebrows furrowed slightly and he stood up so he could walk over too her. She saluted the building with a grin on her face, piecing the puzzle together he guessed the was going to ditch this place. Shoving his hands in his pockets and heading past her towards the parking lot he guessed he would have to talk her into staying. It wasn't like he wanted to hang around this school either, but they were brought here for a reason and he planned on finding out why with someone he could actually get along with. That person seemed to be Sen.

Legs carrying him swiftly to the lot he patted his gauntlet for reassurance and walked towards her truck. He inspected the truck before he decided to sit on it just in case he broke it even more. Noticing the dent in one of the doors he kneeled down in front of it and began popping the thin metal back into place. It wouldn't be completely fixed though until Sen came and opened the door so he could pop it flat. As he stood he though it would be a good idea to wait near it, not on it. He grinned at the thought of him accidentally breaking it and rested his shoulder against the cab of the truck letting his eyes wander up towards the clouds.

Scratching her head eyes were closed as she was muttering at herself about everything under the sun not generally paying all that much attention to what was going on around her.

Letting a single eye drape lazily open looking over the ground, she wound up and booted a rock right across the parking lot, snorted off to the side and shuffled her bag up on her shoulder further; just listening to the jingling of her keys as if they were singing her way home. Well the place that was a current residence for home.

That is until she came up to her truck; Svenja stopped short letting her gaze move upwards to raise a brow to him. Giving him the once over, she clicked her tongue before closing the distance to motion with a point of her fingers to move aside. Grabbing a hold of the door handle, she blinked a little to see the dent was slightly popped back out, which again only had her quirking a brow back to him. "Thanks." she murmured giving the door a stern pull as she didn't bother locking it. Anyone stupid enough to rob her truck were just looking for her sunglasses and maybe a couple bucks change.

Tossing her bag inside, she popped the keys into her mouth fumbling to pull out her Ipod since her truck didn't have radio or nothing.

Dwiirok turned to the forest and hesitated, then walked closer. She noticed a "Forest is off-limits to students!" sign nailed to a tree, but decided to enter anyway at a slow, entranced walk, looking around at the natural beauty. After all, who was to know?

((I'll be bringing in my admin pretty soon))

Rimm shrugged, "No big deal." He moved out of the way of the door and propped his forearm against the top of the cab. His left hand was still in his pocket fiddling with a piece of string. Looking at the inside of the truck he let out a breath of calm air and then turned his gaze towards Sen. "Okay. You're leaving, why? I mean this is the last school I would attend, but aren't you suspicious of it all? Aren't you a tad curious on why we all were brought here?" As the word here escaped his mouth he motioned his head towards the fancy school they had all been brought too. For Rimm, it seemed too weird, he had never had this good of luck to be able to attend a school like this.

Hoping he wouldn't be left here to deal with all these bloke's, whom he still has not even talked too yet, he considered bringing out the puppy dog eyes too see where they would get him. He scoffed to himself as memories filled his mind, those puppy dog eyes never worked anyway. He basically looked like an awkward child who was in trouble with his folks. Back too the matter at hand.

Glancing at his lovely black bike that sat idly in the spot next too them he clicked his tongue in annoyance. It wasn't like he wanted to be here. This was probably the second worst place he's ever been, although he hasn't explored the place thoroughly yet. Mentally swatting that last part away he looked back at Sen gently waiting for an answer. He got off track so easily at times.

Prying her fingers out of the front pocket of the pack she threw haphazardly into the cab, Sen thought about even addressing him before she stopped dead in her tracks, blew out her lips causing her hair to flutter in front of her face and slammed the door to the truck.

Crossing her arms under her breasts, blue irises grazed slowly over the scenery that surrounded the place whilst she began to drum her fingers on her arms. Out of all the people to stop her even for a fleeting moment she hardly thought it would be him but then again, she didn't know anyone here from a hole in the ground.

She was listening to him carefully, not responding too quickly as she was mulling his words through her mind, almost listening twice to what he said. "I might be a tad curious." she admitted grudgingly; "But why in the sam hell here of all bloody places." shooting a hand out in a aggressive cuff to the building that housed the school, "School isn't the place for me, not like I have a real reason to stick here anyways." fingers curled to rub the back of her head, "This entire school is filled with them frilly upper class jocks and ditz that I hated in every other school." stabbing a finger to her chest, "I don't cope well with them sorts,"

Pushing herself off the truck she dared a look up at him, "Why are you bothering anyways Rimm? With attempting to even keep me around and why are you here? I only came here because it was convenient for my parents to send me here, call it their way of getting back at me for that year." she muttered against crossing her arms under her bosom and sulking with her bottom lip poking out. "I don't belong here in the least."

(Esther)

She snapped back to reality once more as the mysterious girl spoke to her.

"O-Oh I'm really sor-" Esther began awkwardly, staring at her toes afraid to show her peach red face. But when she glanced up, the girl was gone. Esther turned from side of the cafeteria to the other, searching for the girl with the fan. Giving up, Esther put her hands on her slender hips and sighed, what was wrong with her? She never felt so shy in her life.

"I should just buy a fan for myself." Esther mumbled as she made her way out of the cafeteria, trying to push aside her previous notion.

She contemplated going back to the dormitory but discarded the idea, instead she'd rather find somewhere she could be alone.

Her black boots clanked down the hallway heading to what seemed to be the garden. If there was anything positive about this whole school deal was the nature around it.

Arriving in the beautiful the beautiful garden she followed the paved cobble-stone path towards a beautiful fountain that seemed to be the centerpiece of the whole garden's concept. She certainly felt odd, Esther had never really loved the out-doors as much as she did here.

"Probably just coz' I was stuck in that wretched mansion most of the time. No wonder I pulled pranks on everyone." Esther sighed, sitting down on the fountains edge. She felt so weird here, so alone. Even at her old house she was close to some of her maids, some even acted as friends to her. It seemed so lonely.

Then all the sudden she heard the caw of an eagle, standing up almost instinctively she peered into the light blue sky.

Then she saw the eagle. The way it soared, it was just so majestic, so graceful. It was beautiful.

But it was only a matter of time before the elusive bird vanished from her sight, as if it was never there. Esther felt for her tattoo, tracing it as always.

Her eyes returned to the sky. Her lips curved into a smile and she decided to head back to the dormitory. Something felt different in her, but in a good way. She could feel her confidence surging through her veins again, and it never felt so good.

A grating voice of annoyance reached out across the wind to Orestes ears even though his back was turned from it. He carted around, abandoning the idea of greeting the girl in purple clothes. His memory snapped like clicking your fingers and he stared across at a tall thin woman with a tan. "Dont look now boys but shit is going to hit the fan." He cleared his throat as he looked on across the field at Dusty. he pointed to her for Aiden and the asian boy. "That there, boys, is a world of trouble and hurt. Her name's Dusty. We go back. Excuse me for a moment." He began to walk in her direction fiercly and with great force and guarding. Then as he came up behind her he stopped just out of arms reach. "Hello Dusty."

While she made no attempt to move away or do anything for that matter, her lips turned into a spiteful devious grin upon hearing her name beckoned.

Pulling her bottom lip into her mouth for a moment allowing the smirk to linger, Dusty turned right around putting her chin to rest on top of her hand. "Well well well," she grinned brightly letting her green eyes filter over him before she clicked her tongue; "Orestes, what funny fate to meet you here of all places, then again;" she chuckled gingerly, falsely; "I'm not really. You've made a habit of appearing in such droll places before."

Pushing herself up off her seat making sure to dust of her rear before feeling satisfied, she clapped her hands quickly; "Dare I wonder if you have tracked me down for another go dear sweet Orestes;" she winked to him before turning right around on her heels, "Nah that's not your style;" eyes looked down to her nails; "What do I own such an honor to be spoken to;" she grinned slowly still, giving a side look to him. "Or rather say I say; what sort of honor should I bestow on you for speaking to me?" Dusty hummed with an inquiring tone.

Orestes looked at her with a sense of old obligation. "Come now, Dusty. You recall that my station is hardly the dregs. To be honest, I'm just as surprised as you are to see you. But you cannot deny that our past wasnt all bad. Remember San Remo? The Cyclades? ROME?" His lips turned into a slight smirk, reminscing about the past, but in a second it vanished under a poker face. "I don't have any problem with our history. Even though you left me." He paused to think a moment and chose his words carefully. "I expect you know the reason I have been called here. What with the scandal involving my sainted mother and father..." a painful memory peeked out and he looked down at the ground. Then clearing his throat he looked back at Dusty. "And my poor sisters... Electra and Iphegia. At any rate, we could at least be civil ta each other. After all we're both from the same caste."

Dwiirok proceeded deeper into the forest after one final look at the school. Orestes and his friends had returned and were talking to an adult woman. Hopefully he wasn't being a tattletale, though he didn't seem to be the type to rat on others.
She grinned at the crunching of the dead leaves beneath her feet and the crackle of snapping twigs. Birds overhead tweeted and chirped harmoniously and Dwiirok began to hum softly, straying from the well-worn path to explore at her leisure.

"Come now, Dusty. You recall that my station is hardly the dregs. To be honest, I'm just as surprised as you are to see you. But you cannot deny that our past wasn't all bad. Remember San Remo? The Cyclades? ROME?"

Eyes closed while her lips seemed to taste her words carefully; "True enough," she at least admitted to that, though if she recalled correctly those had been on her dime. Which alone irked her momentarily though she did with exceptional grace not to show it.

"I don't have any problem with our history. Even though you left me."

"Don't think of it as left my dear Orestes;"
she moved closer to him lifting a hand to tap her finger to the tip of his nose, "Think of it as moving on to bigger and better things," quirking her brow, her lips were pressed tight in the faint smile that seemed forever painted on her lips, slowly tracing her steps around his familiar stance, ears prickled to listen to what he had to say.

"I expect you know the reason I have been called here. What with the scandal involving my sainted mother and father... and my poor sisters... Electra and Iphegia. At any rate, we could at least be civil to each other. After all we're both from the same caste."

Taking note of the pained look that flitted across his face, she puckered her mouth wondering with a bit of trifle awareness to what had all happened, then again she didn't really care either. "Ah yes the ever so fascinating game of cat and mouse or in this game: Snakes and birds." she mused gently fingers wisping against the touch of her bottom lip. "I wouldn't be here unless I was looking to tip the balance back into our hands my dearest," giving him a slower look of determination she chuckled lightly; "Seems the idiocy that is those fowls have no idea what is their fortune or misfortune;" she tossed a hand idly against the air; "Depends whose looking at it, though it certainly makes it more fun to chase them down with their pants down." she peered around him to the company he seemed to tote, "Dare I question if you switched alliances Orestes or trying to be a pigeon feeder?"

"Not in the least." He turned to look at his new cohort and eyed breathed a huff of contempt. "They are the reason for my family's misfortune. It was in their father's name that the cities in Rome burned. Im merely here to restore things to their natural state. But, if memory serves you were never really one to get your hands dirty. What gain have you in serving your kin...besides your own amusement?" He looked at her and for once fondly wished they had not parted was. "But so you know it is easier to bring down an enemy by turning them agaisnt one another than it is to break their wills. I learned that from you dearest; from that time you cause my sisters to fight over the same boy."

"They are the reason for my family's misfortune. It was in their father's name that the cities in Rome burned. I'm merely here to restore things to their natural state. But, if memory serves you were never really one to get your hands dirty. What gain have you in serving your kin...besides your own amusement?"

Letting her bottom lip puff out to him, Dusty made a sort of sulking noise; "How noble of you then to seek some sort of penance for your families misfortune." Dusty watched him slowly keeping note of how he seemed to fond to remind her of her own deeds. "Why get my hands dirty when there are so many other willing bodies that will do it for me?" she queried not looking for an answer, "And amusement hardly;" Fingers pressed to her clavicle, using her weight to push a bit away from him; "I don't need a reason to see those dirty curs destroyed, I do as I please."

Eyes opened to consider him as he spoke, "But so you know it is easier to bring down an enemy by turning them against one another than it is to break their wills. I learned that from you dearest; from that time you cause my sisters to fight over the same boy."

"That wasn't hard to make those two fight over that bastard." she seemed rather bored with that piece of work; "Oh and you have ideas how to turn them against each other, dare I say then you hope to be the leader of this all Orestes?" she grew a strong distaste to the mere idea that she would have to work with him or anyone else, especially if that meant being beneath someone. Fingers curled up under her chin, "If that's the case, I'll give you this over used response; I can't I'm washing my hair tonight and tomorrow I will be trimming my nails." she wiggled her fingers to him, "Unless you can get more of us together that is, my response will be the same. I prefer not to let old history get involved quite yet." Dusty looked away from him, "But do keep in touch Orestes; I do love our chit chats." lips curled up in a sincere yet awful grin giving him a shooing motion that was common to that of a mother chasing that of a child to go play, "Don't keep your pets waiting now."

He looked at her with an all too familiar cold gaze, not unlike a reptile, and he heaved some air our of his longs. He did not particularly care for her derision at times, but he could never escape their history and the fact that she was present for all this, and as usual thinking she was in charge made him wonder what was really going on. Had he misinterpreted the elders? Did they send her to make sure things went their way? No he could not accept the idea that he was some sort of pawn. He was the heir to the throne. He would reclaim it. He saw then that Dusty was about to turn from him. He reached out and grabbed her wrist to prevent her from leaving. But then quickly let it go as he didnt mean to seem violent. "Wait! Tell me. Did you come on your own or did the elders make you come with some sort of promise?"

"Wait! Tell me. Did you come on your own or did the elders make you come with some sort of promise?"

A gasp expelled hard and quick from her lungs from such an abrasive assault, as she tore her arm back from his freeing grip, she made no effort to tear into him for that. Especially when she heard what he had asked. Firstly she stared at him, then out right laughed nearly doubling over at his haughty excitement.

"Elders? Are you still hung up on them Orri?" Dusty flicked her hair over her shoulder with a turn of her nose, "Those pompous windbags have no control on me, I do not heed their guidance but," letting the green eyed gaze slither up through her peripheral to him, Dusty hummed for a moment dragging out the time between. "I suppose you could say it was a little bit of both. I overheard them going on with one of those ever so famous god awful long speeches that could cure insomnia; them mentioning this place." her face turned into an outrageous horror, "How could I let them just send just you here, all alone," she baby spoke those last words, "An injustice I say, soooo... you can just call it that I tagged along by my own free will while they only wanted to send you and a few others. Blowhards."

Eyes flared with a irate heat, she never did quite take to the fact that he was the elder's first choice and well, she was not. Who would pick a snake over her, it was folly! "Does that suffice for you oh great Orestes? Will that make your life that much easier to know that I came here against the wishes of the elders to perhaps cause my own mischief and maybe... maybe help you. I'm not quite sold on the second part yet," slipping her index nail to her lips, she bit down on the nail with a glee watching while she wiggled her shoulders. "Devious no? I could get into some major trouble but most people know better than to mess with..." she flicked her brow, "A dragon."

He looked at her with a somewhat boyish hurt, but no tears came to his eyes. "I take it then that the other families will be represented?" Her said bitterly. He was not fond of them. "I appreciate your...concern. If you are here for somewhat the same reason perhaps we should get to business then and stop daudling. Lets take this somewhere ears will not hear them...over there." He pointed over towards the woods and shifted his stance.