Celestial Avians

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ophelia looked wide eyed as shai's terror mounted to a pitch. The girl-no both seemed petrified. But this was to be expected. And she had seen this reaction before. It was like being the soloist...at 7 years old. She kneeled down swan like to Roanaid. "Aaaah," her voice was unnervingly gentle, like a snake hypnotizing a bird before eating it. "Do not be nervous my dear." She put her hand out slow and gentle as though approaching an unfamiliar dog. "I am Professor Smyrnakoffsky. " Her eyes looked into Roanaid's and though her tone was gentle her eyes were cold and contracted. "You have an excellent pair of lunks my dear. Will you be joining choir? Every girl likes to sink." There was something with the way she said this last sentence...it sounded much too hopeful for her usual self but what's done was done.

Dwiirok continued to explore, becoming less afraid of the surrounding area and more relaxed. Positive she was alone, the girl began to sing, first quietly, then louder.
"Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound. Fear can claim what little faith remains. But I carry strength from souls now gone, they won't let me give in... I will never surrender, we'll free the Earth and sky. Crush my heart into embers, and I will reignite." The final note was lower, nearly out of her range, and she struck it flat. Giggling, she corrected herself by repeating the word at the three correct pitches. "Death will take those who fight alone, but united we can break a fate once set in stone. Just hold the line until the end, 'cause we will give them Hell." Halting her song, Dwiirok began to giggle again, this time at the thought of Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, a thought brought on from the phrase, "give them Hell". She abandoned the melody after she calmed herself, and began to clamber up into a tree, agile and quick. Settling onto a thick, sturdy branch, she began to swing her feet, looking at the world below with an air of innocence.

((Sixteen-billion points for anyone who recognizes the song))

((Also, still debating on how to work in my admin .3.))

"Okay-" Sitting straight up in bed, her hands were clasp around the round of her chin drumming methodically; "I'm bored." she announced to herself, growing weary of being in the room already. Having settled on the idea of sticking around for maybe a week or so, she thought of taking up the opportunity to nap in the dorm room then again, she was never a person who liked to nap. She could lay there but then the niggling mind she had would start to gnaw at her. Telling her how many other things she could be doing - most not even the least bit productive- but prodding at her no less.

Every time it worked too.

Swinging her feet out to dangle off the edge of the bed, she wasted no time in rising and retrieving the well worn converse replacing them loosely on her feet; deciding this time not to bother tying them. Wasn't the style anyways.

Working nimble fingers against the back of her hair, tussling the whitish blond ribbons; Svenja didn't bother to overly worry herself with looking around to what was going on. Rather she just shut the door behind her and let her feet pick which way to go.

Though she would silently regret the idea of her walking back towards the way that Cameron's room was, but again that really wasn't on her mind.

Proverbial ears perked as she heard a rather strong accent go ripping through her mind, causing her to stop in the hallway looking over the head strong teacher bearing down on another new girl and Shai of all people. So she managed to escape from the clutches of Cameron, good for her.

But she would have had to been blind not to notice how Shai' was pressed up against a dorm room door, forcing her to quirk a brow. At is until the other girl started to sing her name, which had her snorting a stifled laugh through her nose and muffling her hand to her face. What sort of blockhead would have students sing their names, it was sheer idiocy.

Trying to compose herself, Svenja cleared her throat with a slight shake of her head allowing her attention to drift to that of Shai, figuring enough that she was very uncomfortable. Her gaze closed into a catty stare, smug almost - her toes wiggled in her sneakers as she moved with a slide of her heel across the polished floor towards that of the trio, slipping right around the cock of the walk sort of teacher. She had laced her hands behind her head, "Shai! There you are, thought we were going down to the cafeteria for lunch;" Sen made an excuse knowing when and where to offer some sort of help to anyone to escape from the pair. She didn't know who was making her roommate uncomfortable but it was clear enough someone was.

She exchanged a look to the other student girl with a warm nod of her head before she turned enough around to look up at the foreign woman. Her index and middle spread with her thumb in a sort of lazily wave; "Hey teach, guna just steal my roomie here," she waved forward as if it was nothing. "Pardon my reach as it were," Sen grinned lightly making a shooing motion to Shai as if it was her freedom on the line.

Ophelia persed her lips angrily. Standing up she cut a rather daunting figure. Then reaching out a hand she placed it heavily on Shai's shoulder to prevent her from leaving s o fast. "Rude chilt. You barge into this conversation that does not concern you and move the people arount you like pawns. I should hope you learn some manners." Ophelia then burst into a flurry of curses in Russian as her hand seemed to sink into shai's shoulder. "Vat is YOUR NAME girl?" Her tone became serious and excruciatingly menacing.

She knew she had been rude, there was no doubt about that. Not in the least, and it was difficult for her not to start outright laughing when this teacher started to lose a gasket yet she managed to keep her face straight and serious.

"Rude chilt. You barge into this conversation that does not concern you and move the people arount you like pawns. I should hope you learn some manners."

Lifting her index finger to touch her lips appearing to be in thought, "Manners, right... I knew I was forgetting something." her smile blossomed on her lips into a full on grin; "I'll remember next time."

Eyes directed to see this woman reaching out to extend her touch to that of her roommate, Sen dared to remove her smirk allowing the quirk of her brow to raise. "Uh teach?" Sen pointed towards the woman's hand on Shai; "Rules state you aren't allowed to touch the students unless given permission by the student his or herself. Sort of a big deal you know, all stems from beatings that teachers - probably like yourself- gave to our parents when they were kids." Her lips pursed into a thin line, lifting her nose up to stare her right in the face; "Just a word of advice." clicking her tongue, arms crossed over her bosom carefully letting the definite heated looked latch into her eyes.

"Vat is YOUR NAME girl?"

"My name?" spinning around in a circle looking at the ground, Sen let out a long winded whine, "You mean it isn't here, oh hell where did I drop my name again?" this teacher could be as serious and scary as she wanted, she was not going to give her the satisfaction of making her frightened. Lifting up her finger in a gesture for one moment, Sen fiddled into her pocket to pull out her wallet, "What is my name? Those things, just can't keep a hold on them you know, ah here we go." stabbing her finger to her license, Sen grinned yet again. "It says; July 23 ... oh wait that's my birthday." finger moved up on the plastic before she flicked it, "Ah that's right, I'm Svenja Page." hands came out to her side in a massive mock bow before she flicked her hair up and let the sneer take over her lips. "And I'm about to become the biggest pain in your ass teach." she shook her finger into the air after she put back her wallet and license, "I vow too it, pleased to meet me now? Cause you know, I am pleased to meet me."

Tossing a bit of a look to the other girls, Sen lifted her brow as if to silently say, 'Who is this windbag and what is her deal!'

Shai watched as Professor Smyrnakoffsky praised Rao for her splendid voice and asked if she was going to join the girl's choir.... That's when she noticed a strange phenomenon occur around Rao - created with only the sound of the instructor's voice.

Yes - Shai could hear something different within this woman's voice now - and wasn't sure if she should be ecstatic to find another person who was capable of altering their voice in such mysterious ways, or if she should continue to fear for Rao, for this woman was trying to control her will.

She didn't know what to do, or how to stop things from happening. She couldn't tell if Rao was being confined within the woman's voice, or if it all bounced off of her as if she was made of rubber. All Shai could think of was hiding in a corner somewhere in the girl's dorm room, but just when she decided that that was her only alternative, a familiar voice entered into the circle and Shai registered her motions.

She shook her head and started to step behind Rao. "Right...lunch... Rao, you're coming with us, right?"

Shai nodded to Rao as she moved towards her roommate as quickly as her fright would allow her, but without warning, the instructor pinned her in place with just one hand upon her shoulder. Shai stood frozen underneath her heavy hand, and her knees seem to buckle slightly as if it weighed a ton. Fighting, she tried to pry the woman's fingers off.

"Rude child. You barge into this conversation that does not concern you and move the people around you like pawns. I should hope you learn some manners."

When Prof. Smyrnakoffsky exploded in a flurry of Russian curses, Shai's screamed as the woman's nails began to dig into her skin - and her brazers hummed loudly as they vibrated above her skin on her wrist and upper arms. Shai couldn't pry her fingers away, no matter what she did, and a sinking sensation of doom seem to penetrate where her nails buried themselves.

((Edits done))

Ophelia eyed Sen wearily as she made an exhibition of herself. Then out of the blue Shai screamed and Ophelia. let go of her shoulder. . Instead she spun Shai around to look at her. "My dear you must forgive me. I can be quite careless. If you vish to go, go. But please come by me office at two. I have some...matters to discuss vith you." She then lowered her voice that only Shai could hear. And barely ...saying something about her unique talents. Then she looked up at Sen "Und you, if I find you in my class...any of them, you will see vat kind of teacher I can. Senja Page.

Shai was thrown back at how this woman's personality seem to flip, as if it enjoyed doing cartwheels. When she'd whispered knowledge of her secret, Shai gasped and automatically nodded as her feet shuffled towards Sen.

Walking away, she looked back at the other girl.

"Rao?"

Her voice was still small, but the girl would have heard her. She didn't want to leave her there with that woman, but Shai wanted to leave as soon as she could. Her head was pounding now, from lack of nourishment and the warning reactions she'd gained. If Rao wanted to come with them, hopefully she'll have control of her will to do so. She so hope... But for now, if Shai didn't get away from that instructor, she'll probably end up passing out from the pains.

Walking away with Sen, she had to slightly lean against the girl just to keep from passing out and to maintain her sense of direction. Whatever was going on with that instructor, it was stronger than anything Shai's ever encountered.

"I - I don't know....if I can make it to the cafeteria..." Eyes drooping, her pains did not calm after removing herself away from the instructor. Confused, she didn't know what to do with herself.

She wished she could have reacted a lot faster to how this teacher was treating both girls but she also knew it would have been her first and last straw in the school to react in such a negative manner. Still, it pained her to watch and witness Shai.

Feeling the gaze of the teacher, Sen glared murderously back at her; "Und you, if I find you in my class...any of them, you will see vat kind of teacher I can. Senja Page."

"I wouldn't want to bless you with my presence in the least, old hen. Not like any of your classes would be helpful in the real world anyways." she replied cattily; as she pulled down her bottom part of her eye sticking her tongue out at the instructor. She could care less how she behaved - mostly- in front of this aged warhorse, she'd seen scarier things crawling out of the laundry hamper at her aunts.

Latching close to that of Shai as they escaped away from the woman's sight, Sen had no issue with Shai using her as a bit of support. Blinking slowly Sen hummed as she heard her say that she wasn't sure she could make it to the cafeteria. "Let's go back to the room then alright," offering a reassuring smile, Sen chuckled lightly, "Just let me know what you like, and I can run downstairs to grab something." Tucking her shoulder under one of Shai's arms, Sen turned her gaze around to see if Rao had remained or left.

If Rao was still clinging on with them, Sen offered a similar sweeter grin to the girl asking if she would mind tagging along to their room. She didn't really want to leave Shai alone in the least, now that she felt entirely guilty doing it the first time.

If Rao had not, Sen would sigh some before looking to that of Shai again, turning them about face to go back to their dorm room.

"Tell me Shai', what happened?" she tilted her head, knowing to ask her than anyone else as she possessed the ability to sense others. "What was up with the warhorse?"

"Tell me Shai, what happened?"

Shai didn't answer her roommates question until they were in the safety of their room. Shai settled on her bed, automatically pulling her semi-calmed bracers off her arms and ankles to find shadows of bruises beginning to develop where they once settled. Taking a deep breath, she stretched over to grab her medication and tenderly lifted the back of her shirt slightly to slather more lotion over her tattoo. She'd come to a decision to call her father about this school. There were too many secrets here, and all of them were too painful for her to take...

"What was up with the warhorse?" Sen questioned again.

"It was the strangest thing," Shai began. "But, that woman just came out of nowhere and barked at us for being in the hallway... I guess, there a rule about hallway privileges I've missed somewhere in the student handbook..." Closing her lotion bottle, she seem to calm more now after the application and was able to concentrate on her words. "The woman...she began to talk to Rao, the new student I've met. I believe she's has a silver tattoo as well. When the woman spoke to her, I could...hear something odd in her voice... Not an attitude or anything, but - something similar to what I can do."

Shai just realized that, if she was to explain to Sen what scared her about that instructor, she'll have to reveal her special gift...

"She can do things with her voice that...is inhumanly possible... And, she knows about my gift..." Shai's face grew grave as it lifted to focus on the constellation about her bed, "My tattoo and bracers began to go crazy - like they were warning me. I believe she knows about my tattoo...she knows about all of our tattoos..."

While she was hardly grateful to this entire place that was their building, Sen let out a big of a heavy sigh from her lips when the door closed behind them to the dorm room.

She gauged carefully Shai' under her lashes, still thinking over the wonder that was the beast of a woman and everything in between and it was only the first day! How much crazier was this place going to get and did they have at the ready the psycho house on speed dial?

Crossing the floor to flop down on her bed belly first, she combed back the bangs from her face to cup her chin giving Shai her complete focus. She kept silent never asking a question not wanting to be rude but it was evident with how her brow knitted she was less than impressed.

When Shai' finished speaking and spreading the lotion on the tender spots, Sen grunted loudly, rolled right over to stab a finger towards the ceiling. "Well if she is a teacher here, I wouldn't put it pass the nag to know about the tattoo's, I mean someone had to paint the dorm rooms like this right?" she lifted her brow allowing her head to loll back to look at Shai', "Inhumanly possible gift of voice huh?" she wrinkled her nose, "Sounds interesting but I ain't about to go asking you about that. I respect secrets Shai' but still, if others know then that can only mean a greater danger."

Sitting right up in her bed, fingers rubbed slowly over her chin attempting to stoke the though train amongst its rails; "She's absolutely got a bug up her arse that much is for certain;" she mused to herself, "Wonder... Wonder if the other birds have talents such as yours." Eyes flitted quick to stare at Shai', "Which reminds me, I've met another one." her lips turned into a grin; "Seems there are guys too with the markings which brings me to this thought, I think our tattoos are unisexed in a sense." Sen hummed, "Only reason why I know he had one, cause he flashed me." she chuckled as she opened her hands in a wide gesture seeming to recall it all; "That was smoking-" eyes moved back to Shai only to have her blush for a first time and rub her head foolishly; "As I was saying, if Rao has one... then I think we might have almost found all the female birds."

Inching forward on her bed, Sen clasp her hands between her knees; "But that only raises more questions to how does who ever in the hell runs this school know that we have the markings, - all of us- and what is the purpose of us being here. Cause if you-" Sen pointed to Shai', "Have some sort of unnatural ability then I think we are about to get consumed by some sort of out of this world commotion that I've only heard on T.V shows and stories. I think... No, I know... Shai'." her tone turned serious, stone like as her gaze became hard on the roommate, "We need to round up the birds we have met as soon as possible, I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about this entire place."
Feet pressed to the floor as she stood up to look over her roomie, "I want to know if everyone has the same letter of acceptance as we do, what bird they are and maybe start forming an alliance to protect us all. While I could easily do without some of the birds here, I don't want anyone to be used for something that is merciless." Fingers rubbed over her necklace that hung around her neck; "We need to learn about each other and start figuring this place out cause if there are other teachers like that cow that was in the hallway, I think we might be in the biggest trouble of our lives."

Her hand opened, "But suppose first thing is first, you said you weren't feeling well." slowly the ever common smirk spread over her lips again; "Still hungry? Cause I'll go down to the cafeteria to get something, plus... I think Rimm should be there as well. Maybe he can help me find the male side of the birds so we can all get together."

"We need to round up the birds we have met as soon as possible, I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about this entire place."

Now she was getting it. Shai knew something was a mist when her tattoo began to react so fiercely. There are other students with tattoos, and the staff at this school knows about them...

"We need to learn about each other and start figuring this place out cause if there are other teachers like that cow that was in the hallway, I think we might be in the biggest trouble of our lives."

Sen opened her hand, "But suppose first thing is first, you said you weren't feeling well." slowly the ever common smirk spread over her lips again; "Still hungry? Cause I'll go down to the cafeteria to get something, plus... I think Rimm should be there as well. Maybe he can help me find the male side of the birds so we can all get together."

Shai nodded a response about getting some food. Her tattoo was cooling off with the meds, and she can deal with a few bruised arms. But going without food after a while, especially when her body was still trying to get use to the time change in America, she really needed the nourishment. But, Sen called out a name that brought up a question as she stood from her bed, lowering her shirt.

"Who's Rimm? Is he another tattooed student?"

Rimm had opened the Cafeteria doors with a small jerk until it was open enough for him to slip in casually. His feet carried him aimlessly over towards the lunch line and he grabbed a tray with one hand. Sliding the green metallic tray down the counter he picked up whatever he saw and placed it accordingly on his plate. He had grabbed: Two slices of pizza, a chocolate pudding cup, strawberry cake, an orange, and a Caprisun.

With a sly grin accompanying his face as he carried his tired body and food over to an empty table and sat. His stomach had been bothering him ever since he left Sen in the lot. Guessing he was hungry he actually came to the Cafeteria to steal some food and chow down.

Folding the two pizzas he took large bites taking up all the flavors in it. He smiled slightly as he stopped himself from making weird noises of pleasure over his food. The pizza was actually very good and not a minute later he had finished both pizzas and began to peel the orange. Chucking the orange peels in to the wastebasket nearby the table he hummed a tune to himself slightly happier than before. He took a large bite of the orange as he took the straw of the Caprisun and jammed it right below the designated hole. "Food is food and food is good..." He spoke quietly to himself as he opened up a pudding cup.

"Who's Rimm? Is he another tattooed student?"

Looking off to the side somewhat Sen nodded with a foolish grin on her face; "Yeah, he is the first guy here that I have met that isn't a dirt bag, though that could still unfold." her finger pointed to the air as if she was punctuating the end of her sentence. "I personally think he could be one of few who might be helpful here, at least he is normal." she thought about all the others she had either seen in the short time here or even spoke too. To her, Shai and Rimm seemed like the only pair that weren't out of their minds, well no more than herself.

Shaking her head to clear her mind, Sen kept her gaze to Shai', "Trust me, I'll make sure we get things together so we aren't plucked our feathers, now seriously;" She grinned with a chuckle; "What do you want to eat Shai', unless you want me to bring you back some bread crumbs." she teased

"I don't know, actually." Shai pulled a few bottles out of her bag, more meds, and slipped them in her pocket along with some cash. "I'll just go with you... My tattoos calmed down a bit, and...I'm sort of scared to be here knowing that woman's still roaming the halls..."

Taking her time, she grabbed her coat from the head board of her bed and carefully slipped it on. "Besides, I haven't had a chance to check out the campus... Perhaps, I'll be able to detect more students like us."

"I don't know, actually." Shai pulled a few bottles out of her bag, more meds, and slipped them in her pocket along with some cash. "I'll just go with you... My tattoos calmed down a bit, and...I'm sort of scared to be here knowing that woman's still roaming the halls..."

Sen grinned widely while she nodded; "Believe me, she might be scary but I've seen real fear crawling out of my cousin's landry hamper back at my aunt's. She's got nothing on that, anyways."
Sen winked rather boastfully; "I vowed to be a pain in her ass, so I've got to keep that promise up. Eventually she'll fear me in turn."

Fingers tucked into her jean pockets waiting for Shai' in no rush really, as she hummed to her.

"Besides, I haven't had a chance to check out the campus... Perhaps, I'll be able to detect more students like us."

"Suppose that's true," Sen nodded in agreement, "Are you sure you are going to be alright? What happens if we get a ton of birds in one place, will you be able to handle all that with your bracers and tatty?" She voiced her concern, "Just let me know if it's too much alright?"

Sweeping her hands against each temple of her crown pulling back the mane of whitish blond, air filtered up through her lips. Guess there was a reason to stick around here, this was getting far more interesting than she was overly excited for.

Pulling open the door, Sen peeked out in the hallway just to make sure the coast was clear before she gave a nod that it was. Her mind was partial to the moment, thinking on what was about the school and about the birds themselves. All this seemed out of the blue, so supernatural that is could have been a show that had audience's captivated and yet, it was life. Dear god honest stone hard truth life. She learnt to trust her instincts and this was one of those times she was fearing that perhaps her parents were finally getting revenge for what she had done to them, with this school.

Sneaker soles squeaked on the floor, sticking close to Shai' as she had made her way through the school enough to know which way was up down and sideways. Sucking in an air to inflate her chest, Svenja turned her gaze around to the lingering people in the hallways as they made their way towards the stairs with ease actually. Seemed like there would be no classes today, which was a good thing. She was in no hurry to start her studies... as if she would.

Swinging hips and toes alike to the movement of the halls and stairs to make there trek downwards and through, Sen would only lift her brow when she looked up to the stainless steel plated doors that lead into the cafeteria; her palm pressed flat to it before she would stall and look to Shai', "Ya'll ready for this?"

Rimm had scarfed down both pudding cups and sucked down the Caprisun he had dismembered by crumpling it up to drink the last drop. He had spent a good ten minutes flattening the empty pouch though and he was beginning to fold it into a cell phone. Swinging his feet up onto the table and leaning back slightly he rubbed his belly ready for his second desert, his Caprisun phone sitting idly near his tray. The adolescent had always had a immature side to him, but the short temper and seemingly bad attitude had over powered it in public places. He picked up his fork in hopes there really wasn't anyone in this Cafeteria, thinking back he didn't remember even surveying the place to make sure he was alone. With a boyish grin he let out a chuckle mixed with a snort and pushed the strawberry off the top of the Vanilla cake. What a sight for sore eyes if he turned to see everyone staring at him for his odd eating behavior.

"I will save you for last Mr. Strawberry.." Tapping the sapphire six on his black gauntlet for good luck he began to shovel the delectable Vanilla sweet into his mouth. He brought his feet down off the table and hunched over his tray almost completely finished with the desert in a time of only fifty seconds.

"Are you sure you are going to be alright? What happens if we get a ton of birds in one place, will you be able to handle all that with your bracers and tatty?" Sen voiced her concern, "Just let me know if it's too much alright?"

With a sharp nod of her head as reassurance, Shai followed her roomie out of their room, all spy-like, and headed out of the building. The air was still crisp and the snow still white. Shai was finally able to see the rest of the campus. It was very well put together and beautifully stood tall in its own historical rights. She started to wonder just how the place would look without all the snow. As they walked, her tattoo was warm, not scorching or anything in warning, which was good. There weren't many silver tattoos close by. But, as soon as they were of eye shot of the cafeteria, it began to twitch.

Soon, the two were at the cafeteria building, and Sen turned as she prepared to open the doors.

"Ya'll ready for this?"

"Let's do it..." The doors opened, and Shai was automatically was confronted with the radiating heat coursing down her back.

"Let's do it..."

Searching her over trying to see if Shai' was as committed as her voice somewhat seemed, she decided in her own judgement that Shai was a big girl, if she felt comfortable doing this then who was she say differently. If she wanted her roommate to trust her, she would have to do the same.

Scratching her head, Sen pushed the door hard listening to its wobbly groan from lack of oil to its hinges, her gaze fell over the somewhat busy cafeteria. Hands rubbed over one another feeling how cold her digits were in comparison to the rest of her body; Sen wrinkled her nose to the smell of all foods mingling together making it completely unappetizing for her. Then again she wasn't even remotely sure if they were fully capable of serving her vegetarian pallet but then again... they knew about all the tattoos here, so surely they knew that she was a girl who choose not to eat living creatures. If they had done their proper spy work.

Rubbing the side of her eye it didn't take long to pick out Rimm in the crowd due to the looks of some were casting his way. Nudging Shai' some, she pointed at the curious young lad before she shrugged her shoulders. "Your spidey senses tingling now Peter Parker?" she smirked lazily as she was questioning Shai about her tattoo giving away any other birds.

Hearing the loud groan of the Cafeteria doors, Rimm had half a mind to see who had entered, but the other half was busy cleaning the green tray of the succulent Vanilla frosting that was left behind with his outstretched tongue. As he finished up to his liking he placed the two empty pudding cups a top the tray along with his Caprisun phone he had become broad with.

Sighing heavily he rested his elbows atop the mahogany wooden table he had been dining upon and clasped his hands together. He looked forward to one of the crème colored walls in front of him grinning wickedly to himself. Hand running through his sullied hair he noticed a small blue strand hanging over his forehead in a mocking way. Since he was such a badass he simply grabbed the strand with his index and middle finger then yanked with enough force to rip it out of its spot. He flicked the piece of hair into the wastebasket and seemingly rubbed the spot it had been freed from. That actually hurt.. he thought to himself in a pouting manner.

As a sound reached his ears, that seemed to be sort of familiar to Rimm, he noticed the unknown owner of the voice had said something pertaining to Peter Parker.

"Your spidey senses tingling now Peter Parker?"

He furrowed his brow at the comment and almost turned in his seat to find the face to the voice, but laziness overcame him and he pushed forward the green tray giving him enough room for his next action. Faking a yawn; the teen put the back of his hand to his mouth the cover the sham action looking as if he was about to leave. Instead though his forehead connected with the table with gentle force and his hands slipped into the front pockets of his jeans. His eyelids relaxed closed along with his muscles as he took steady breaths to melt into the food he had just devoured.