Cataclysmia [Fall of Ebonzia] [Always accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupus.
Maybe I should get more food, Lupus has been monopolizing any of the towns meat he could find since the quarantine. "I could check around the shore there maybe there will be some fish or something in a boat."
Not believing he would run into much trouble he left base in a swimming trunks carrying his small spear, and 2 Large Duffle bags.
Ready to go leapt out his window falling onto the roof of the next building far below, after landing he began to make his way to the docks .
As long as I don't try to swim out of the town those warships won't open fire, so I should be good if I stay out of the water.
The sun should be going down in a few hours, I should hurry to get in and out before the dead come outside. It always fun hanging out with them.
Once Lupus reached the last roof before the docks he decided to have a quick smell to see if he could sense anyone on the docks. Unfortunately the wind wasn't on his side, and the town was dead silent minus the weird sounds the undead make. He couldn't say for sure if anyone would be their to get in his way or not, but getting more food is worth the risk considering nobody should be carrying anti-wolf equipment.

His mind made he descended to ground level. When a town of tens of thousands turn into undead freaks they seem to fill up the roads. Fighting the ever growing numbers of undead would be far too much work. Lupus' plan is to quickly run through the dock warehouses in order to see what he could smell going though as quickly as possible. Running down the docks leaping over obstacles and undead.

After his search for more food Lupus returned home with a supply package he found on the warehouse roof. He headed home in order to beat the sun. Not any sooner had he put away his weapons in his bedroom, to begin sorting today's find when he heard a thud behind him.

"Ay!"was the only thing that came out of the man's mouth.
Lupus was surprised, a stranger just jumped into his base, shattering his sense of security. Lupus dashed with all of his might through the drywall into the room with his Lycan spear. Partly transformed before he got his barrings.

That Lycan in the other room he was not fully transformed, if he wanted to attack me he would have charged in his full form before I sighted him. "W..what do you want?" Lupus was frightened he knew Lycan's would attack another in order to take what they desired.

This is the first Lycan I've seen in three years, what does he want?

The other Lycan is in the room where lupus keeps all of his meat and other food in a dozen freezers and a few fridges.(it's a lot of food)

Lupus acted like a frightened pup.
Growling at his intruder.

(Lycan's break things and often rip their outfits. The burden of being powerful.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycan have a Socialization period just like puppy's. However theirs runs from when they are 3 years old to around 25, this period helps them develop their feelings towards certain races. Lupus' Socialization period has been disrupted by different unfortunate events causing him not to trust easily.

Also Wearing his mask blocks out most of his sense of smell but allows him to manage in an environment that smells too strongly for most Lycan.

⊗King Juzatsu⊗
Juzatsu with his servant Enryuu Went into the jail where the Archangel Raphael being imprisoned by Nokato. Three giant Berserker stood in front of the prison door each wielding a massive weapons in their hand. "hold it... what do you want in here?" one of the Berserker asked Juzatsu with his weapon aimed toward Juzatsu. Enryuu who disturbed by their action, unsheathed his weapon but Juzatsu stop him before he could fully drawn his blade. "we just want to visit Raphael. I want to ask him something" Juzatsu said while still sending his sense wave into the prison.​

after a few second one of them permitted Juzatsu to enter the Prison but he must used a device which sealing his magic at some point to avoid a certain accident inside the Prison. "Hoo... a sealing device. Nokato you such a wuss" Juzatsu wore one of the device and entered the prison but when Enryuu tried to follow him, one of the berserker stopped him and told that only Juzatsu can enter the prison. Juzatsu understood and ordered Enryuu to guard the entrance.​

an Image of Raphael being chained and tortured came into his mind. the seal Nokato used is no ordinary seal but a high level ones. after came inside the chamber the berserker left Juzatsu alone and told him to knock the door when he finished. "so Raphael my friend. how are you?" Juzatsu began the conversation with the Archangel who still chained in the center of the chamber. "Ju...zatsu. how dare...you!" his wound is nothing lethal but the fatigue in his body bear him down.​

"so how was it, the battle against Nokato? pretty intense didn't it?" Juzatsu sat down in a chair and placed some kind of communication jamming crystal in the table that will intercept any kind of communication magic inside the chamber. "Pfft" Raphael spit his blood to Juzatsu and landed on his cheek. he wiped it off with his sleeve and continuing his speech "spitting at a person, what a bad child you are Raphael. didn't god teach you that in heaven?". "you demon... you will burn in hell!!" he screamed out loud but with his jamming crystal it's look like he is whispering from outside of the room.​
"Even for an Archangel for you to fell into demon hand and many more will joined you here Raphael, thanks to you" for a moment Raphael regretting his Action when he shouting to his brother and sister. "what did you want? demon" Raphael opened his mouth. Juzatsu stood from his chair and step closer to chained Raphael. "I was looking for an Angel and her name is.... Anael" his eyes opened wide when a name escaped from Juzatsu lips. how did he knew Anael name is the only thing that crossed in Raphael mind at those moment.​

Nokato

Nokato entered the library, a wicked smile on his face when his wife, and Queen greeted him so dearly. Walking forward he outstretched his arms, and took Ein into a loving embrace, his arms wrapping around her lithe frame. "It went better than I ever could have hoped, Ein." As he released her from his hold he began to explain. "Raphael has been captured, bound by my unholy chains of the abyss. As we speak, he is in my dungeons awaiting his fate." He took a step back, and watched for the reaction Ein would no doubt give. She herself probably didn't believe the capturing of the archangel possible, but nonetheless it was in fact true. His lanky fingers rose to remove his war helm from his head, the jewel encrusted item dancing in the light of the room. Nokato was unaware that Juzatsu was conversing with Raphael, and had he known he would personally execute the guards for being foolish enough to let someone in the same room as the angel.

Rufeo

Rufeo watched as the younger lycan ran straight through a wall, sighing and shaking his head lightly at the spectacle. "Relax, kid. Been a while since I've seen another one of our kind, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I can't lie, the smell of the meat also played a factor in my decision to come up here." Rufeo raised his hands up in the air to show he meant no harm. "Now, why don't you put the weapon down. No need for violence between us. 'Sides, I couldn't hurt a pup even if I wanted to." His words were true, Rufeos moral compass was too high. Now if he transformed into a full on werewolf, then Rufeo would indeed defend himself accordingly.

Lupus still a bit apprehensive about his guest slowly moved to the corner of his bed where he could see his guest standing by the freezers in the other room.
Using his bed as cover his head only exposed enough that his eyes could see the other Lycan.

Now he has his arms in the air telling me to "Relax", I don't think he wants to hurt me. "Are you hungry or something!?, you Look like it, just don't go Berserk . I don't want the Humans having a wolf hunt because you could not find anything to eat."
"There is thawed meat in the fridge's, I'm going to wash off in the shower" Lupus' response may sound a little rude, however he is somebody who speaks his mind.

Lupus covered in drywall dust stood not nearly as aggressive as before "Not like my spear could hurt you anyway, it's meant to help me hunt and defend myself against other creatures, not Lycan" "I already got rid of all the silver in this place" He tossed his spear to the ground.
Lupus tossed all silver rounds he found with the guns, along with the silver swords into the sea over a month ago when he raided the Armoury. The only things in this place that could hurt them was each other.

Lupus left to rinse off "Don't Steal anything" he said in a tired voice. Taking his mask off Lupus went to the washroom.

( This is more of a Pent house than anything Lupus got a hold of it when the old resdents died off. It is very upper class if you ignore the new hole in the wall and all of the blood around the fridge and freezer's. There are 3 bed rooms (Lupus uses the master bedroom) a large Kitchen , a Living room filled with freezers and (crates, mostly filled with guns, ammo and the grey Plastic stuff)

Just in the shower Lupus' hit himself in the thigh "I couldn't hurt a pup even if I wanted to" he quietly mocked the other Lycan out near the kitchen (who know's if he heard Lupus) "I've Been doing great on my own" his little pride injured.
While washing off Lupus thought about his options and tried to think about what he could say to the other Lycan once he was done washing off.

After Lupus washed off (15 minutes or so) Lupus finished rinsing off in the cold water (not hot water the Water plant still works but the rest of the city is out of power(could run off of a secondary generator))
He could smell the other Lycan in the room before he put on his mask, walking down the hall towards his Guest(but before he could see him) Lupus spoke quickly "The Suns already set….. And it would be a pain for you the burn off your energy you got from eating now (Big assumption that he ate anything) … you'd' would be in the same situation again by tomorrow if had to waste energy fighting those creatures."

Lupus did not know a lot, and it seemed that the Lycan in the other room was a lot older than him, but the one thing he did know was that burning energy unnecessarily was bad for you and everyone around you. "here I grabbed my extra mask so your nose doesn't drive you crazy. It's Stretchy.. Stretchy so it should fit you.""You will need it if you want to stay overnight. But don't get too comfortable I don't like strangers " after Lupus finished yelling at the Lycan from down the hall he turned the corner to see.

(Lupus may have been a bit rude but he was trying his best.)

◊Enryuu◊

A Few moment ago, before the Angelic seal was Destroyed..

Enryuu walked through the dungeon deep inside Nokato's Palace. he already explored whole floor but he hasn't found the entrance to the secret yet. His lord Juzatsu said that the entrance is well hidden inside Nokato's dungeon but he didn't knew that finding it will be so hard. at first he didn't realize that there a hidden door in front of his eyes because of the high level illusion spell that casted on the massive door. but the faint lingering magic smell didn't escaped from Enryuu's sense. He closed his eyes and walked toward the bottomless hole in the ground. eyes can be deceiving he move on step by step toward the hole's mouth and suddenly he fell toward the bottomless hole. Enryuu felt that his body fell faster and faster into the unknown because he closed his eyes but he still resist the urge to open his eyes. there wasn't a single doubt in Enryuu mind, then it happen. his hand touched something, a handle even with his eyes closed he can feel it in his palm. "found it" he turned the handle and the illusion collapsed revealing a massive door in front of Enryuu. "The seal room" he said while pushing open the door.​

A giant chained blue crystal slowly hovering in the center of the Chamber. Enryuu assumed that this thing is the angelic seal that he must destroy by the order of his master. Just before he unsheathed his blade, a Giant hand hit him hard from his side sent him crashing to the chamber's wall. A Golem made from Granite slowly reconstructed in front of Enryuu Eyes. "Golem, Guardian. must kill" unfortunately the Golem is as hard as diamond and each of his attack has been deflected easily. "remember Enryuu... what was master said" he said to himself, tried to remembering what his master said about magical creature. "Magical creature divided by two criteria, a natural Creature and summoned creature" he recited his memory while evading the golem attack. "the natural ones is just like us they live, they breathe, and they died" he swung his blade downward but again it's deflected by Golem's hard skin. "the summoned ones could be eliminated depend on how it was made, Golem for example. you can strike the letter 'E' in the Emeth word inscribed somewhere in the Golem skin so it changed the meaning of the word Emeth that mean Truth to be Meth that mean Death"​

First he searched the Word Emeth in the golem large body. after a few seconds he found it. it was on the back of his giant head. he quickly evaded the golem's punch and climbed it's arm. he jumped from it's shoulder and strike the 'E' letter in the Emeth so it became Meth that mean Death. the Golem crumbled back into giant boulder to the ground. he suffered many injuries from the battle but nothing lethal except from the first blow that cracked few of his ribs. he drawn his blade and held it with his two hand. then with a running start he jumped to the Crystal and landed a blow to it. at first the crystal began to crack and then slowly crumbling into tiny pieces leaving the chain alone. "mission accomplished" after done with his task Enryuu came back to Juzatsu which helping Nokato in fight the Archangel Raphael.​

Ein leaned into Nokato as his arms pulled her into him. She breathed deeply, enjoying this show of affection, and wrapped her own arms around him as well. Then Nokato released her and removed his helm while what he had said sunk in to Ein's mind. "Captured him? Truly?" she gasped. "I would not have thought that possible...or even wise. Why let him live when his kind is just a burden? He's a threat to your rule." She shook her head slightly, then sighed. "I would have words with him, if you will allow it. And I would have words with you about Juzatsu."

~~

Braxon silently entered the library through a secret passage door behind one of the large bookcases on the southern side of the great room. He made his way through the 10 feet tall standing shelves towards the center where he was confident that he would find his queen. Hearing the groan of the large main door opening and the clanks that plate armor emitted, Braxon stopped short of the end of the tall shelves and peeked around the corner. Before him was the king and queen...and they were caught in a long embrace. Something tightened inside Braxon's gut and his right hand automatically went to the hilt of one of his short swords. It had been so long since he had witnessed any type of affection shown between them that he had believed any feelings they had once held for one another were long dead. But here they were, hugging, and the fact that Nokato's arms were around Braxon's queen angered him more than he could have imagined.

"You know, it's quite rude to spy on lovers," said a soft voice behind him.

Quickly, Braxon turned to see Jerusa staring him down. The human woman had always had an uncanny knack for knowing when he was around and she was quieter than he would have thought for one so old and untrained in stealth.

"I wasn't spying; I was just waiting for the right moment to reveal myself. I was giving them time to themselves," he replied.

"Oh...of course that was what you were doing," she came back. "Silly boy. I can read your heart in your eyes. You had best learn to let go of those feelings. They will only lead to pain, for both you and her."

"I don't know what you're talking about," was all he said back. And with that, he stepped out of the shadows and approached his queen. "Your Majesties," he greeted them with a deep bow.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Nokato

Nokato placed his helmet upon a nearby table, and listened to what Ein had to say. "I've brought him back for a few different reasons. Namely I need to know how many Angels remain on this plane, and pose a threat. After my questioning, and I have the answers I desire, I believe a public execution will be in order. What do you seek to gain from speaking with Raphael?" Nokato had no problem with Ein talking to the angel, his question was more out of curiosity than anything else. Before Ein could give him a reply, another figure made itself known in the room. It was Braxon, Ein's guard captain. The king never cared much for the man, his affection for his wife clearly going past that of a mere servant. He always thought Braxon was a project she would grow tired of, but as the years passed, that clearly wasn't the case. Apparently there was another entrance to the room that the King was unaware of, but he shrugged those troublesome thoughts aside, doubting Ein held secret meetings in this place. "Greetings, Braxon. It has been a long time." Outwardly Nokato showed no ill will towards the drow, nor the drow him. Turning his attention back towards Ein, he spoke once more. "What's this of Juzatsu?" The high King had a feeling this was pertaining to the broken seals, as he had his own suspicions about the matter. If Juzatsu played a role in their destruction, then Nokato certainly wouldn't let the deed go unpunished.

Rufeo

Rufeo looked to the smaller lycan with a genuine face of curiosity. It was strange seeing a Lycan so young surviving on his own, especially in this godforsaken part of Mumbasa. He listened to what the younger had to say, then chuckled somewhat silently as he casually strut off to go take a shower. This wasn't such a bad setup, save for the atrocious smell. The dead walking around below sure knew how to stink up the place. "Don't mind if I do..Thanks, little man." Rufeo went to one of the fridges, and removed a large piece of meat. His teeth morphed into jagged incisors, before he bit down tearing the uncooked meat apart, and swallowing roughly. Being a lycan, Rufeo had a taste for raw meat, and truthfully didn't care as to what type it was. When Lupus returned he would see that Rufeo did in fact have a bit to eat, but not too much. "So, how long ya' been out 'ere on your own? Wheres your pack?" He asked, lofting a curious brow. Leaning on a wall Rufeo yawned, overlooking the city. There were several plumes of smoke rising, and his keen ears could pick up on the screams, and gunshots coming from not too far away. "Well, I've got nowhere else to be, so I suppose I'll crash here. Ha. Stranger danger kid, stranger danger. Don't worry though, I mean no harm." Rufeo reached, and grabbed the mask, immediately putting it on to aid in covering up the smell in the atmosphere. "Thanks. You know, kid. You're not half bad."

Lupus
Upon giving the Lycan his spare mask. Lupus looked over the cityscape as well ,stareing with an empty look in his crimson red eyes. Speaking softly Lupus replied to the man's question, "I've been without my parents for three years. They won't be out of prison for a while. I don't know where my siblings are somewhere deep inside human territory, we all only meet up once every few decades so I've never met them. They probably don't even know our parents are locked up, and that I've been alone."
Lupus decided not to spill his entire life story and left it at that. "Either way I only need to worry about surviving"

"As for stranger danger, you would have attacked me right away if you were trying to hurt me" Lupus said mockingly.
He was not used to being around other Lycan, and was unwilling to take being made out to be some helpless human kid.

"I destroyed the stairs so those things cannot walk up, and the elevator's broken as well"
" human's should not be able to attack here as well" his face making it clear he has some level of distrust for them.

After a couple of minutes looking at and hearing the chaos below,lupus turned back inside. Sitting on the floor he picked up his tennis ball and began throwing it at the wall, so that it would rebound back to him.

⊗King Juzatsu⊗

After left from the prison Juzatsu and his trusted servant Enryuu get back to the palace. Juzatsu seems to be irritated by the answer Raphael gave when he interrogate him in the prison. "how can it be? it's totally out from my prediction" Juzatsu bite his thumbnail while walking with Enryuu. "milord calm down. there must be another way" Enryuu tried to calming his Master but look like Juzatsu is still disturbed "how can i be calm? all my work is in vain if it's continued like this. but...." his irritated face turned into a smile while he took out an item from his clothes. "I got a nice piece of information from Raphael" Raphael told him that Anael left the Heaven a century ago and never come back even once, it leave Juzatsu action to inviting the angel to attack the Demon Realm is become useless.​

"first thing first, we need to repair the crystal. We got to change the plan. we won't inviting the angel over, but we will come to them. Enryuu show me the way" Juzatsu ordered his servant Enryuu to show him the way to the Crystal chamber. It took place deep down in the Nokato palace. the bottomless pit appeared in front of them, Enryuu walked toward the pit but before he fell into the pit Juzatsu stopped him. "this level of illusion is within my reach. you no need to fell the pain again Enryuu" Juzatsu extended his hand and slowly a faint light emerged from his hand and head toward the pit. then suddenly the Pit disappeared and a massive door emerged from middle of nowhere. "child trick. it's never bore me" he said while turned the door's handle.​

the cave still the same when Enryuu left from here. the remains of the destroyed golem and the Crystal shard from the shattered seal scattered on the floor. however Juzatsu felt a faint trace of magic that mean after Enryuu got here someone entered this room once. "stand back Enryuu i am sure that you don't want to exposed to this kind of magic" Juzatsu stood in front of shattered Crystal and joined his hand together. "Emerged from the heart and flowing like a river...." Juzatsu began to chant his magic and his palm started to glow "Time Magic : Uhn-doh" Juzatsu then opened his hand and touched the Chain where the Angelic Crystal seal must be placed. Enryuu eyes opened wide when the crystal pieces that scattered on the floor hovering in the air. It's slowly moving toward the empty Chain where the Angelic seal placed before Enryuu Shattered it. like a Puzzle the pieces move toward it's own place like they knew where their place is. Then the Angelic Seal Crystal completely repaired just like before Enryuu attacked it.​

"there...I..." Juzatsu body went limp. Enryuu who watched his master fell run and grabbed his body. "are you okay master?" Juzatsu opened his eyes and placed his hand to Enryuu shoulder "I am okay... just... Tired. take me back to my room" Enryuu placed Juzatsu's hand to his shoulder and took him to his Quarter. Time Magic is one hell a spell Juzatsu knew. Not only depleted all of his Mana, time magic also depleted his remaining stamina. That why Juzatsu never used this spell more than once per day.​

The General was not happy, "Why are the most powerful creatures, the most Irresponsible" He asked his assistant while marching through the halls of the Invictus headquarters.
Raphael has been captured, he was the keystone to keeping the demonic forces at bay.
Entering into His Office Tulius Began to Bark Orders "We need to discover where That Blasted Angle was taken, if there is any chance at recovering him without losing our entire Army we should investigate the possibility."

"Contact whatever angle is now in charge of their forces, If they think they have any chance at victory by attacking without order. They must have damaged their Minds after falling from the heavens."
I will need to Bolster our Defences. "Mobilize our Forces, Every one of our strategic locations along the border must be prepared for an assault." "Also contact the heads of the other races, we need to make sure they are prepared for the coming storm."

All of the generals advisors were sitting at the war table, "Do not fear general with our new Technology we will be able to take the fight to the demons, Humanity has grown strong since the last conflict" His oldest Advisor seemed confident in their forces.

Tulius responded "Humanity does not possess the endurance to go on the offensive against these creatures." "I suspect that our population will be able to replenish in numbers while fighting a defensive war. Our allies, the other races will support us if conflict is to erupt, and we will send aid to them."

The General has been planning for the second demon war since his early childhood, In his dreams he began to see events that had not yet passed signalling his as somebody with magical potential.
After he started having his visions he began formulating his master plan.

Tulius Only saw one way for humanity and their allies to survive against their enemies. Humanity and other fast breeding races will form the backbone of the united forces. They will suffer the majority of the losses, However their reproductive cycle allows for them to replace their forces quickly. Longer lived races that Posses unique or above average abilities will be used as a more specialized troops Deployed in combat for as support to the front line forces. Longed lived races with no special abilities will to be deployed in between the Front line forces and the supporting troops, The goal is to allow the races to resupply troops even if they possess a lower birth-rate. Races That Possess incredible intelligence or logistical abilities will be placed out of front line combat and used as planning officers, Logistical officers, and Long ranged artillery personnel. Powerful Mortal and Immortal races and Magical Individual's(all races), Will be used Shock Troopers; Magical ICBM's; and in general Special Forces. They will be used as Tide Changers, Forces that will allow, The United forces to hold their ground in this defensive war.

With the help of the of the Council of Magi, The Special forces will be able to deploy more quickly into allied controlled Fortresses. (Teleportation Magic) This will allow for the Most Effective use of the most powerful Troops in what will be a long and bloody conflict.

Unlike the last Conflict Humanity and their allies are united, Over 400 years ago Each race fell fighting the Demons alone. However now they are United and Prepared. For 400 years humanity has Bolstered their defences and increased their numbers to more than ever in human History.(Technological Advancement)
(Tulius belives that the territory lost to the demons will be as fortified just like human territory, so a large scale attack will cause irreversible losses that would lose them the war. Small scale Black ops attacks would be far more effective that large scale attacks.)

The general is willing to sacrifice many life's in order to ensure Civilization survives. Benefits and a good wage serves as a good incentives for millions of the civilized Peoples(all races) to Join the United Forces.
A Better Life, A Valuable Life… Join the United Forces
(Much of the Generals time Involves discussions with the leaders of the other races)

Tulius Possesses Powerful War Level Magic, his magic is not combat related however it is very unique. He Possesses the ability to interface With Scientific and Magical Technology, This Ability allows him to have several hundred conversations within the digital world,(Skype? :) ) It also allows him to process incredible amounts of information, Finally while connected Time moves much more slowly giving allowing him to think about decisions to be made.

Returning to reality he turns to his assistant "I Need to see if I can Stop most of the Angles from committing demon assisted Suicide."

Ein tilted her head and thought about an answer. She wasn't quite sure what she could learn from the angel. But she still intended to question him. It wasn't everyday she had the chance to speak with an Archangel and she was going to take advantage of it. Before she could answer, another person had entered the room and made himself known.

"Your majesties," came a smooth, low voice.

Ein turned around to see her captain, Braxon, standing before her. He was getting better at remaining unseen and unnoticed by Ein. That intrigued and yet startled her. She really needed to pay more attention to things happening around her.

Ein was elated to see Braxon, but she was careful not to let her excitement show around Nokato. He could get a tad bit jealous, and she was worried for the safety of her captain should Nokato choose to deal with the Drow he'd been practically forced to endure thanks to Ein's begging.

"Greetings, Captain Braxon," was all she could get out before Nokato started questioning her again. "Well after you left, I had a strange feeling, or lack of a familiar aura, and I decided to investigate. What turned up was the main angelic seal had been destroyed. There were faint traces of Juzatsu's magic in the area, so my theory is he had something to do with breaking the seal. He's the only one with enough power, besides me and you, to have done something like this. I just don't know why."

~~

Braxon observed the exchange while remaining silent.

Inside the Council of Magi's Elder chamber

This chamber was truly a piece of art, though not many any received access to enter. It was where the elders of the council met to discuss important matters in the world, and decide what course of action they would take. Each of the twelve sat on thrones fit for the mightiest king, and in the center of their circle was a large magical orb, acting as a map. Their identities were well hidden by illusion magic, and it said not even they know each others true names.

"The plauge in Mumbasa is getting out of hand." came a frail voice, that sounded much like an old woman. Vai.

"Let the Invictus dogs deal with that matter, we have far bigger concerns." replied a voice that sounded much like a cocky young man. Rai.

"People are dying. Children are being turned into monstrosities, and feasting on the corpses of their own parents. Are you telling me the council has no interest in this matter? If that's the case, then oh how we have fallen." Countered the older woman.

"The only option I see, is to use our power to ensure it doesn't spread. By any mean necessary." Retorted another. Jai.

"You mean destroy an entire city? We do not have the right to play God." Said a young, child-like, feminine voice. Sai.

" The Daemon King Nokato has capture Raphael!" Rai shouted, changing the topic. " We do not have time to deal with this. Do you know what it would mean if Nokato consumed the Archangels soul? He would become a titan! Even compared to us twelve combined."

"The demon King has tried to consume an angels soul before, and nearly killed himself in the process. He is not foolish enough to try it again." Calmly said a man, in a monotone voice. Zai.

"There has only been one demon to successfully intertwine his soul with that of a Divine, and that was the first of them all, Lucifer." Reasoned another. Xai.

The mere mention of Lucifer's name caused the others to cease their bickering, and sit in silence. Speaking that demon's name was taboo even amongst them.

"I will deal with the situation in Mumbasa." boldly spoke the one known as Xai. "The rest of you, consult with each other about the demon's encroaching on our lands. There has been a definite spike in their activity the past month. A wise man would say they grow brave at the commands of their masters."

Xai rose from his seat, and without the slightest movement was gone in a wisp of shadows that seemed to sprout from his every limb.

Nokato

"I noticed the seals breaking when I confronted Raphael in the forest. Had it not been for the intervention of others, I may have lost that battle. If this is Juzatsu's doing, then it is clear treason, and I will not stand for it." Nokato exhaled deeply. "Did he wish my death? If so, why would he aid me in battle? Tch. This was likely one of his childish games, considering there was no one else powerful enough to break the seals, let alone gain access to my dungeons." Nokato knew there could be no one else, and wanted Juzatsu's head for his actions. But Juzatsu was a King in his own right, and if the two of them went to war with one another, the consequences could cripple his empire. No. Nokato knew he had to be smart about this. "He will be dealt with." Looking to Braxton, the king feigned a look of disgust. "Play with your pet. I've business to tend to." Nokato turned, and swiftly made his exit from Ein's personal library. He exit was abrupt, but he had no desire to speak any further with the drow standing awkwardly by.

The little goblin Cyrus was waiting for his master outside of the room, already kneeling on his scrawny legs.

"M-my master...how may I serve?"

"Bring me Grock. Now. Have him meet me in my quarters. Also, see to it that the guards know that no one, except for Ein be allowed in with Raphael. Be gone."

"As you wish." Cyrus turned, and skimpered off as quick as he could.

Nokato didn't even bother going to investigate the seals, as Ein had done it for him. He knew her to be one of the most insightful people he's come across, and didn't care to question her findings.

(Twenty minutes later.)

Nokato was resting on his throne, having removed his armor, and replaced it once again with his royal robes. There were at least a dozen of his most powerful soldiers guarding every entrance, all wearing his crest somewhere burned on their flesh. The large chamber door swung open, and in walked Grock, with the small form of Cyrus following close behind. The Orc general knelt once he was in close proximity to the King, and spoke.

"My lord..everything is as you commanded. The night-kin are hidden, surrounding the town of Malthoz. At your word, they will strike, and bring death to the human settlement. I expect very few casualties." he spoke in a low, gruff tone.

"You never disappoint, Grock. Commence the attack at sundown. Leave only one survivor to carry on the tale."

"It will be done."

"With this I expect the humans to counter, ensure all our outpost are well guarded. I do not want our borders breached."

"It will be done, my Lord."

The office of General Tulius

The door to The Invictus Army Generals office would burst open, with a frantic soldier running through. "Sir! It's Malthoz! The settlement has been attacked!". After realizing that the manner of which he broke the news to Tulius was rather unprofessional, the soldier straightened up, and gave a high salute. "Forgive me, sir. A lone survivor reached our delta outpost about an hour ago, and brought the news. Lt. Smith sent a scout team to the village, and the entire settlement was ablaze..and..there were bodies. Men, women, and children crucified in the center of town! All of our stationed troops are dead. It seems they deliberately allowed one person to escape. They are still doing the count, but already there are over a thousand confirmed dead at the scene." The soldier was sweating profusely as he rambled on the report to the general.

General Tulius
The General did not expect an attack so quickly, the orders to mobilize the united forces had just been given. "How would the enemy have been able to collect their forces so rapidly? The arch angel had just been captured, They should have been as surprized as we when Raphael attacked their borders."
However that's not what's important at the moment "Evacuate civilians from the unprotected communities along the border" The General would only send a significant force to strategic locations, that would make or break the war. "The Enemy is likely trying to force us to respond to attacks in order to stretch our resources thin. A small number of military personnel will inform the citizens of the outlier communities. Any strategic resource that cannot be brought is to be destroyed less it falls into enemy hands" i.e. Power plants, crop fields, mines, ect.

The General thought of this as pruning a bush, abandoning the new settlements that were created recently (not fully developed, or important) in order to better protect the rest of the front. However as cold as he was the general was not evil. He at least wanted to warn those who were in danger so that they could leave before the storm.

"Inform the Fortresses within range to respond with heavy Artillery strikes on enemy strategic positions, use divination magic in order to acquire targets,combined with the maps scout planes have provided. (The world tech seems to be WW1 Era)"

"Julie get me our media team, we need to deliver the news across the allied continent in a way that will improve recruitment" (propaganda)

Mumbasa, Tulius had almost forgotten about his other problem, however a flashing yellow point on his map reminds him of this problem. "Increase the reward for whoever can rid me of this pain" Not that the general did not care, it was just that most humans seemed to lack a resistance to this infection. While the general did lead the Invictus Army, that consisted of some powerful immortals it would not be wise to use them so far away from what was about to become the front lines of combat. His united forces was still mostly a dream, the only races he managed to gain support from were ones that already relied on humanity for protection. i.e. Halflings and gnomes "The new reward for clearing the city of the infection is 100,000 Cero's plus the cost of operation, payment from the Invictus Army"

The General Looked out The window at Mythos before connecting himself to the network. He attempted to contact the council of magi in order to coordinate their efforts, receive their opinion on current affairs and to hopefully gain their support for the coming war.

He has a long list of calls to make, in order to gain support.

Humming to herself, Manu finally stood from where she had been sitting under the tree. The sun had long ago fallen behind the mountain and the moon had risen high. Perhaps she should find something to eat? Or maybe just go to sleep. There never was the need to rush inside of Manu, she preferred to go at her own pace. After all, why should she rush if she was not dependant on anyone, nor was anyone dependant on her?

Trudging back up the small animal path, Manu slowed to look out and over the cliff, smiling as she could see the various creatures that lived around her. It was a perfect home. At least, for now. It wouldn't be long before others would pass by and 'develop' the land.

Pai
Casually strolling under the sunless sky was Pai, one of the Magi Elders. She didn't really have any idea why she was here, or what she planned to do, but anything was better than being around those tightly wound comrades of hers. She just wanted to relax, to feel the cool breeze brushing against her soft features, and to not take things so seriously. Currently she was projecting a powerful illusion spell, so to any near, or far that could see her would only see a twelve year old girl, with orange hair, and freckles. She was wearing overalls, with a sunflower sticking out of her hair on the left side. Being a master magician, she was able to sense the natural aura of living things around her, and was surprised to feel something that was -almost- human. Without a care in the world she altered her path, and begin towards the other presence at a quicker pace. It wasn't long before she saw..a female, young by appearance over-looking the cliff-side. "Your gonna' fall, dumb-dumb!" She screamed loudly when she was about ten feet or so away. Maybe Pai was trying to see if she could scare the other girl off the side of a cliff...

Manu blinked, tilting her head when she scented a person approaching, then their foot steps. On this particular day, the wind seemed to be going away from the cliff rather than towards it. Hearing the little girl talk, the wolven half breed took a step away from the edge and turned to face the girl. "And what brings such a young lady so far away from civilisation?" she asked, cocking her head to the side to further show her curiosity. Manu never really showed any emotion. She wouldn't know what emotion to show as she never really felt any.

⇑The Knights⇑

"wait a minute Locke, how long are you gonna sleeping" Locke was sleeping when Rain tried her best cooking some meal to be their breakfast. "just... a little.... longer..ZZzzz" Locke continued his sleep and ignored Rain comment. "Hummh... what a sloth" Rain continued her cooking and let Locke sleep a little while longer. They are Locke and Rain, a knight who traveling around the world to fulfill their master last wish 5 years ago. A few minutes later Locke opened his eyes and starring at Rain who still cooking their meals. "so what's our breakfast?" Locke asked Rain after releasing a large yawn. Rain who saw locke yawn shake her head "remember what we killed yesterday?" Locke remembered yesterday they slain a giant boar in the forest so it's must be their breakfast today "those boar?" She only nodded then resume her cooking.​

Finishing their breakfast Those two began packing their belonging and prepared to continue their journey. it's still a long way to the next city but from the map they got from the tavern, They will be arrived at night if nothing serious happened. Locke looked to the map once more After got out from the town they will headed north toward a cliff and climb it down. The townsfolk said that there are some kind of dangerous monsters lived in the edge of the cliff but they didn't care. one or two monster is not a problem for them, the stronger the monster the better.​
After walking for a few hour they arrived at the cliff. Rain look down from the edge "that's a long way down" she said while placing her hand to her head "there must be someway to get down from here" she said looking around every corner of the cliff until her eyes stopped toward two people... no they are not a people. they are... something else.​
⊕Juzatsu⊕
Juzatsu opened his eyes, there are only darkness in his vision. "ah thats right" he forgot that he is blind and tried to laugh it off. he sent his sense wave and came into conclusion that this is his room. he remembered that he used all his mana into reconstructing the shattered Crystal then his body gone limp. but soon his agony turned into a smile, and his smile turned into a laugh. "interesting Raphael, interesting" he remembered what Raphael said in the prison "Anael was gone from heaven" he said, so where she is now? that's the only question that still unanswered. Juzatsu got up from his bed and slowly walking toward the door. Anael sudden dissapear make his plan in chaos but he already anticipated her act by repairing the crystal. "soon... Anael... soon and you will be mine"​

Mar'Tuk White-Fang

( 04/21/x223/ 08oo hours)
Mar'Tuk White-Fang sat at a large, rectangular table, surrounded by at least a dozen or so other Lycans. They were all his most trusted, devout, allies, and followers. Only a couple of them belonged to his pack, but each individual here was an Alpha in command of over a hundred full grown Lycans. With their numbers combined they could easily surpass twelve-hundred. The current location of the meeting was in a large hut, deep within the depths of the Fubishu Great Forest. Mar'Tuk was a male that towered over most people he encountered, standing at a staggering seven-foot, six inches tall, and weighing nearly three hundred pounds. Atop his scalp is a full head of pearly grey hair that drapes over half of his face. It's unkempt, and messy, like many others of his kind. He has a rather awkwardly shaped face, with a crooked jaw that juts out along the base, and a abnormally large nose that looks like it has been broken one too many times. His eyes are wide, and oval shaped giving him a slightly oriental image. Oculars being light brown, maybe hazel, and triangularly arched eyebrows made him a curious sight to behold. His body was stocky, yet defined through years of harsh physical activity.

There was a lot of commotion going on between the males, various conversations about recent events within the continent of Drogma, the nation of Vial to be exact. Drogma, and lycans had a very long, and complicated history with one another, dating back to the first werewolf migrations in the year x117. The ninety-seventh emperor of Vial, Nathan Rigomortis, a human, declared Lycans second-rate citizens, and allowed for them to be sold into slavery. Two years passed, and there were over twenty thousand enslaved Lycans, dozens being falsely captured, chained, and forced into a life they rightfully didn't deserve everyday. While Mar'Tuk, and his comrades were by all means free, they united in a sense of obligation to do what they could to free there still enslaved brethren from the shackles of man.
"How're we 'posed to get through the walls? Climb? Their archers will slaughter us!" said a shorter, slim lycan with an odd sounding voice.
"A distraction, dumbass." replied another, taller lycan.

"Watch who the fuck you're talkin' to pal, I'll rip your intestines out, and feed them to your mother." boldly stated the shorter lycan. The taller ones face contorted into a look of anger, and immediately his hairs started to rise, and his finger nails elongated into more claw-like form.

"You wanna dance, ya' short fuck?"

"ENOUGH!" shouted Mar'Tuk, and the room fell silent. Mar'Tuk didn't know if it was the respect they had for him, or his reputation that shut them up. He was just thankful for a moment of silence.

"Now, listen up. Everyone knows the role they will play in this. I'll establish who's with the distraction squad, and who's in the assassination squad. We have one shot at this, and one shot only. Don't fuck it up." He paused, overlooking the expressions on their faces, and was pleased by what he saw. This was the first time in his long, thirty-seven years of life that he witnessed so many Alpha's together in one place. He just hopes things go according to plan next week, when the new emperor of Vial is to be crowned.

'Racist bastards they all are.' He thought to himself.

"I'm leaving. Make sure this hut isn't here by sunrise. The last thing we need to do is arouse the suspicion of a Ranger." Mar'Tuk shook his head lightly, and for a second the room seemed to spin around him. He felt dizzy, nauesous even. Rising to his feet he placed his right hand on the wall, and his left on his hip. Sweat began to drip from his forehead.

"You a'ight their boss?"
"You're not looking to good man."
"Take a seat."
"Mar'Tuk!"
The voices came at him in a dazed, barely audible blur. The last thing he felt was the wind rushing past him, and the hard smack of his head against a low hanging object.​

Raikenzu

Raikenzu instinctively rose his right hand, and began rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He hadn't felt this feeling in nearly two-hundred years. It has been that long since the Elder Council member allowed himself to sleep thanks to the use of magic, and foreign body enhancements. "Damn it..." he spoke nearly incoherently to himself. Rising from his enormous, silken bed he slouched lazily on the edge, yawning rather loudly while stretching his arms high above his head. Finally he stood up, and walked ever so slowly to his washroom. The second he entered the room, large violet candles mysteriously lit themselves. Even to this day, Rai had no idea why someone would need a bathroom this large, no matter how important they were. The floors were made of the most expensive, and rare materials around in all the the realms, and were engraved with ancient, magical sigils of the most exquisite type. His sink was comprised of a mixture of gold, and diamonds, and the water that flowed fluidly from the faucet was infused with powerful healing properties.

After completing a few menial task, Raikenzu looked at the huge, glass mirror on the opposite side of the room. He saw a human male in his mid-twenties, fairly handsome facial structure, a jagged scar coming down from his left eye to the left corner of his mouth. "Vixon..." he mumbled aloud, the sight of the scar bringing back memories of his long past. Vivid images of long, elastic, whip-like tendrils slashing across his face played back as if it were happening all over again. Vixon, the renegade sorceress had left a permanent reminder of their fateful encounter. With a quick head shake he brushed aside those inner thoughts, and gazed once more at the man who was staring back at him. Long flowing brown, and black locks swayed gently with his movements, sky blue eyes peered into the depths of his own soul. A strong jaw, and chin, supported his thin, pale lips. Scrawny brows furrowed above his tinted oculars. "In seven hours you'll be a married man, Rai. Time to finally grow up. No more sky ball with the fella's every afternoon...". Estella, his fiance, wasn't very vocal about many things in their relationship, but she did lay down the law on that topic. The single thought of that woman caused a cheeky smile to manifest on his previously dull features.

With a spell or two here, and there, Rai was dressed, bathed, and groomed properly. Going from a mess, to a man halfway presentable. He still had at least six hours to kill, so he didn't bother wearing his ceromonial wedding robes. Instead he opted for a simple black robe that made him look like a monk. Truth was, with his level of mastery of the illusion magics he could make anyone see whatever he wished, but he honestly didn't mind the thoughts of others. The only other person whose opinion mattered to him was Estelle. Standing on the opposite end of the room from the balcony, his feet began to rise from the ground until he was floating a comfortable four inches off of the ground. He made his way to the already open balcony, and remained still once he was over-looking the beautiful city scape of Vial, capitol of Drogma.

He let his eyes wander around from place to place, person to person, for about five minutes. It was then that he noticed something out of the ordinary. There was a man carrying two sheathed short swords, and one large broadswoard on his back. He had on armor, and was sporting a buzz-cut. There was nothing really unusual about the man so to speak, but Rai just had a bad feeling about him. The olive skinned man was standing in the eastern courtyard, by the Justicar embassy. Rai was certain that only the same twenty people or so frequented that particular area, mainly because the Justicar guards usually didn't take too kindly to foriegn, or low-class citizens encroaching on their property. In synch with his thoughts, two slender, equally as armed men approached the olived skin fellow. Seconds turned to minutes as he watched the situation continually escalate. Going from a simple disagrement to shouting, and rude body language mostly on the guards behalf. Rai thought it strange that the man was relatively calm so far throughout the ordeal. It was inevitable that the two guards drew their swords, both carrying dwarven crafted blades, likely enchanted with some form of magic. He could here them from where he was at the level they were shouting.

"Vacate the premise, or you will be removed by force!" said the left guard.

"This is your last warning, now be gone!" added the guard on the right.

In the blink of an eye the situation became far, far worse. The once calm demeanored, olive skinned man cocked his left arm back, and released a tightly clenched, mighty punch. It happened with such speed, and power that Rai almost didn't believe it. Raizenku watched as the olive skinned man landed a fierce blow directly to the head of the Justicar standing to the right of him. His punch exuded so much force in fact, that Rais keen ears were able to hear the teanacious cracking of the guards skull as he went hurtling through the air. The wounded Justicar smacked against a cinderblock wall, causing cracks to form almost immediately. The remaining guard was so stunned by the unknown assailants raw physical power, that he was temporarily unable to move. The olive skinned male lowered his arm slowly, as if savoring the moment. A wicked grin came over his face, though it lasted only a split second. Rai knew that expression all too well. It was the look of a man who had no fear. 'Who the hell is this clown?' Rai thought with a curious sense of intrigue, still levitating in the same position on his balcony.

" Go. Call for help. I would suggest getting the attention of those you deem truly worthy to hold a blade."

"Y-you...killed him! Murderer!" screamed the guard.

"I will not repeat myself." said the olive skinned man. "Tell them Trace Alexander has come to play." his voice dripped with a lethal honey. Not wanting to engage this man on his own, the Justicar turned, and fled in the direction of the nearest Tyberian Guard outpost.

Rai was an elder member of the Circle of Magi, and has been for a thousand years. Througout his long life he has encountered many 'arrogant clowns' such as this man. Even though he was the slightest bit impressed by the mans speed. Rai had seen enough. This man was clearly suicidal for murdering a guard in broad daylight, and asking for stronger opponents. Either that, or delusional. The fact of the matter was that this guy had awful timing. It was the day of Raikenzus wedding, and his best friends Xaiken, and Laila just so happened to be meditating in the room behind Rai.

"Xai, Lai." called Rai.
"I know." said two voices in unison, one male, and one female.

The first to exit the adjoining room was Laila. She is a small, petite woman with modest curves. She has a thin face, with utterly gorgeous features. Her lips are full which gives her face more definition, she has two dimples, one on each cheek. Her hair is very long, stretching down below her buttocks, and is a vibrant purple. Her skin is light carmel, and with everything considered is the true epitome of a dream woman.​

Status
Not open for further replies.