Cataclysmia [Fall of Ebonzia] [Always accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( On my phone til' this afternoon, so post will be a bit shorter. )

Raphael swung his sword down with strength, and vigor aimed at Nokato's neck. With a timed response the blow was parried, and the clash of metal sounded throughout the area. It appeared they were at a stalemate. Neither able to best the other at the current time. Nokato grew tired of this battle, and sought for it to come to an end as soon as possible. There was one way for him to end this battle, but it was extremely risky. By use of a high level soul trap spell, Nokato would be able to literally 'snatch' Raphaels divine soul from his body, leaving him an empty shell, but he needed time to prepare. "Selina, buy me time." Was all he said while jumping back. While Selina wasn't as powerful as Raphael, she would be hard pressed, but able to fend him off to allow Nokato time to do whatever he planned. She dashed forward, immediately locking blades with the archangel as Nokato inserted his blades into the earthen ground, and began making different hand gestures. "Lend me your dark power, lady of darkness..." Spoken in a barely audible tone. Nokato didn't notice Juzatsu's presence until these moments, and if he hadn't been preoccupied with the angel he would've had certain questions pertaining to his seals being broken while he was at his castle.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wouldn't dream of it.." said Rinsul in regards to being late. Fifty thousand ceros sounded pretty damn good to him right about now, even if what he was supposed to do to get seemed a bit iffy. While the other two went to do what they needed in preparation, Rinsul did the same. Turning in the direction of his flat, he maintained a light jog until he was back at his apartment. 'Gonna' kill some undead freaks...let's hope there aren't any demons involved. I hate demons.' he thought to himself once he was inside. He had his weapons, refreshments, and other small things that he needed in minutes. Having nothing else to do he headed to the meeting place Azul had mentioned earlier, even though he would arrive before said time.

"High spell Soul Trap... i wonder if he will succeed" Juzatsu felt the nearby mana become disturbed by the spell that casted by Nokato. alos the lying dead werewolves told that they are not on the same level as Selina. "Here nokato i Will help you..." Juzatsu channeling his magic to his right hand and casting high level magic to Raphael. it's surprised him and shifted his attention toward Juzatsu. "Juzatsu...!!! how dare you!" and Raphael dashed toward still channeling Juzatsu but his chant is faster than his dash. "Force magic : Universal Push!" the magic altering the gravitation around Raphael body and slam it to the ground with mighty force. "it will hold him for a sec" thanks for him the Archangel can use it's maximum power so he could avoid fatal injury.​

Juzatsu boring after Raphael used dirty trick of using werewolves to help him in fight. and he decided to help nokato after watched that Selina won her battle against the werewolves. if the werewolves won, maybe the stories will be different from now.

"You will go and observe the battle between High King Nokato and Raphael. Do not interfere unless Nokato is in danger," Ein said, knowing that Nokato was extremely prideful when it came to fighting his own battles.

"You summoned us to observe?" Cerberus replied. "We are a great calamity upon the world and you want us to watch!"

"Be silent, you old mutt! You will do as I say, exactly as I say, or I will turn you into a giant toad!" Ein didn't know if she could really turn such a titan into a toad, but she was tired of its bickering with her. "You will observe unless he needs you. That is all." With that, Ein waved a ringed hand in front of her. "Gydon laeos dimensia." A large black portal opened up several feet in front of her while still being inside the magic circle next to Cerberus.

"This will take you to the forest. Once there, you can use your noses to find Nokato. I trust you remember his scent," Ein said coolly.

"We would never forget it," Cerberus replied, its center head licking a long scar on its snout in remembrance. With that, Cerberus stepped through the portal to the Fubishu Forest and was out of Ein's tower.

Now that Cerberus was gone, Ein could set about accomplishing her next task: to investigate the cause of her uneasiness. She wanted to watch the battle in her scrying mirror, but she knew that whatever it was could not wait any longer.

"Clean up this mess," Ein ordered the goblin, pointing at the spilled contents of the small cauldron and swiftly left the tower and her chambers. Whatever the feeling was, she knew that it was pulling her toward the royal treasury room. She quickly made her way there, her feet barely touching the ground she was moving so fast. She soon arrived to the long straight hallway that led to the treasury room and was met by the bodies of slain guards and a wide open treasury door. Grabbing up the skirt of her gown, Ein made her way over and past the bodies, more than once stepping bare footed into pools of blood, but she didn't mind. Soon, she was inside the treasury and looking around. It didn't take her long to figure out that the main seal on Raphael's powers had been broken. And she had a good idea who was behind.

"Juzatsu," she hissed.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Silver is sitting at a table with his eyes closed in a tavern located in Mythos. He overhears a few conversations.

"Did you hear about that virus outbreak near Vespian? I really hope it doesen't spread to us. It sounds nasty" is said by a human sitting at another table.

"You humans are pathetic. Losing your minds because your leader is dead. Just name a new one and pick up where you left off" is said by a human looking man sitting at the bar area.

"Quiet Lycan! What if your leader was assassinated?! I bet your species woulden't be too fond of it either!" Is yelled back at the Lycan by a human.

Silver's thoughts: This is annoying. Argument after argument is all I hear. These people just don't know when to stop. Although, finding the one who killed the human leader would bring big money. Perhaps I can travel to that virus infested land and slaughter the infected. Hm.

Silver sits back as a waitress leaves a drink at his table. He remains with his eyes closed thinking.

Nokato watched on as Juzatsu interfered with his battle, while annoyed he couldn't deny that it came at a crucial moment. Though the spell he used wouldn't last long against one such as Raphael. The archangel used an incantation of his own just before impact with the Earth, his celestial energies breaking his fall. Standing to his feet Raphael held an angry expression, and with quick movements held his hands out in front of him, aimed towards Juzatsu. "Allow me to introduce you to my heavenly spears.." at the last word, a golden light formed around his open palms, and seven holy spears manifested on their current plane of reality. The spears shot forward, three aimed at Enryuu, and four at king Juzatsu. They were magical in nature, and once they met any resistance would explode instantly. Nokato could feel a powerful presence enter the forest, one he knew from many years ago. A smile formed at his thin lips, his Queen may have just secured him an important victory. As for Juzatsu, he'd have to act fast in order to avoid being blown back to hell.

-At the tavern Silver is in-

The conversations between humans, and the werewolf grew more intense by the second. Within moments, a couple humans had their swords drawn, and the lycan was in the beginning stages of his transformation. "You filthy dog! I see one claw an' yer' dead, ya hear!" Shouted one of the human men. The Lycan snarled at the threat, his nails instantly elongating, and turning more into claws then nails. "I'd love to see you try, humans.." growled the beast. Silver could try, and calm the situation, or let things escalate. It was up to him.

Silver took a drink of the alcohol brought to him by the waitress. He noticed the conflict that was about to begin inside the tavern and was fed up with all the noise. Silver got up and the humans along with the Lycan looked at him. He walked by them with no expression.

"HEY! You why aren't you defending our honor! We humans shoulden't run from battles! Stand up for yourself and fight this Lycan!"

Silver stopped in his tracks. His hair covering his eyes.

Silver: I can care less about your pathetic honor. You all just have big egos that need to be controlled. You're both ridiculous.

The Lycan growled "What did you just say about me human?! You better shut your mouth and keep on running!"

Silver: Who said i'n running?

Silver turns around and faces the humans and the Lycan. The human in charge of the small group looks at the Lycan. "Hey, how about we take out this idiot!?"

The Lycan growls "My pleasure, human." They both charge at Silver, but Silver grabs both of their arms. He pulls them towards himself so they are both face to face with him.

Silver: Do not...get in my way again.

Silver pushes them back hard enough that they go crashing through some tables and chairs. With both of them knocked out, the entire Tavern is standing in shock at what just happened. Silver turns around and walks out of the tavern into the streets of Mythos.

Cerberus arrived in the forest through the portal and set about sniffing out his mission. He almost instantly caught the scent and followed it, crashing through the forest without any regards to being stealthy. If he had to watch, the objects of his attention would at least be forced to know he was there. He hated skulking about in the shadows. Soon, he came across his objective in a large clearing in the forest. All three heads took once look at the archangel and each let out a blood curdling howl in unison. "Raphael," the middle head growled. Of all the angels, Raphael was definitely second in his list of most hated. The witch had said nothing about the enemy being Raphael. How could he just stand there and observe when one of his arch-rivals was standing right before him?

~~~

Ein walked up to the stand which held the once powerful object and looked it over. The seal had been smashed into several large pieces and uncountable smaller fragments. Only a powerful demon could have broken it. "This is definitely Juzatsu's doing," Ein whispered to herself. "But why?" Ein had always known that Juzatsu coveted the High King's throne, but she didn't think he would have been so brash as to make a move right before Nokato planned to start a new war.

Last edited by a moderator:
There he was, the behemoth of a dog that was Cerberus. 'Oh Ein...you never cease to amaze.' Nokato thought to himself as he stopped his soul trap spell. Why go the easy route, when he could watch Raphael suffer in the maul of the great thing that was Cerberus. The spears Raphael had launched would have exploded, but such an attack would only injure Juzatsu, or at least so Nokato thought. "What are you standing there for, dog, do what you do best, and dispose of this worm!" Shouted Nokato. He was interested to see what would happen, but knew even the mighty Cerberus might be slain at the hands of Raphael. Only time would tell. The fallen archangels face contorted in the worse way. Even with the seals broken, he was outmatched, and possibly overwhelmed with Juzatsu, Enryuu, Selina, and now Cerberus surrounding him. Seline smiled wickedly. She always wanted to see an angel die, and on this day she may just get her wish.

Silver is walking down the streets of Mythos when he notices a newspaper stand. He goes towards it and grabs a newspaper, leaving 50 cents on the counter of the stand.

Silver begins reading the newspaper and notices the headline "DEADLY VIRUS SPREADING. POSSIBLE PANDEMIC" Silver seems emotionless as he reads the areas that have been infected by this virus.

Silver's Thoughts: Hmm. This virus sounds like my kind of job. However, there seems to be nobody hiring for it. I won't waste my energy saving any of these fools if I don't get paid.

"Everyone! Listen please! Come one come all!" I have the latest news scoop for you all!"

Silver notices the gossiper on the street and he is slowly being surrounded by a crowd of civililians. "I've got some news on the invading army conflict! Archangel Raphael has been spotted! We're safe!"

"Ha! Yeah right! Last thing I heard was that theyre giving him a run for his money! He doesen't stand a chance!" Is yelled by one of the civillians.

"You're wrong!" Says the gossiper. "I bet he can take the invaders down!"

Silver's Thoughts: Wait a minute...if I help the Archangel, i'm bound to get rewards and recognized throughout the land. However, i'm not sure if those angels know that i'm part demon...only one way to find out. I'll see if I can find those guys.

Silver begins to sprint down the streets preparing to depart

Manu sighed, resting her head back against the overgrown tree. Staring up into the branches, she busied her mind counting how many vines had wrapped themselves around the thick, brown branches. Each vine was unique in one aspect, making it difficult yet easy to tell them apart. Easy because of their one difference, difficult because there was only one difference. There was only one the stood out from all the rest. This was pink in colour, rather green. A strange plant to see amongst such different plants, but it wasn't natural. Maybe years ago, a seed had been dropped, letting this herb grow amongst such different species. Perhaps it was purposefully planted here, to allow these species to breed. Alas, Manu really couldn't be bothered figuring out who had planted it there. This was her home now, the house mere meters away.

As Silver is sprinting down the streets, he keeps on wondering where in the heck is the battle taking place. He begins looking around for any references, but canno't seem to find any.

Silver: Dammit. Where could it be? I need to know. Ugh, think Silver...think.

(( @Lady Kaelrya : Excuse me maam... i think you use meta gaming in here. the one who destroyed the Crystal is Enryuu and he made sure he didn't leave a single evident in the Crime scene.))

his blood boiled when Cerberus showed his gigantic form in front of him. "Cerberus... hell guardian. so Ein already chained you down has she?" Cerberus eyes meet with Juzatsu "Shut up Juzatsu... or i will bite off your head" said the middle head while showing his big teeth "damn those hag... she forced us the guardian of hell must obeying her command like a mutt" the left head said his grumbling while seen the archangel Raphael suppressed under Juzatsu spell. "so the pact still active then?" Juzatsu threw another question toward cerberus but he only keep silent.

then surprisingly Raphael could move and threw holy spear at him and Enryuu. but with his fast reaction the Spear only hit the tree behind Juzatsu and Enryuu. "phew... under my Ultimate Force magic and he can still move, as usual Archangel always make me happy" His eyes gleaming with excitement after Raphael attack. "don't resist Raphael or i will increase the magnitude and believe me, you won't like it"

(@Alucard I don't know what that is. But you are continuously taking control of other characters. I'm pretty sure that's a no-no. And Ein is only assuming it was Juzatsu's doing because, besides Nokato and Ein, he is the only one present that is powerful enough to destroy the seals. Saying an underling did it would undermine Nokato's power. Plus, leaving no trace of such an act would kill that story line because you have left no opening for an investigation.)

(@Azul I'll let you control Raphael cuz I don't want this to be a one-sided battle.)

Cerberus ignored Juzatsu's taunting and centered his focus on his main target, Raphael. The angel managed to get off an attack even under Juzatsu's gravity spell. With Raphael distracted by Juzatsu, Cerberus rushed forward with amazing speed for a creature of its size. All three maws were opened wide to chomp at Raphael.

Raphael was feeling the effects of the gravitational spell, and his movements were slowed when Cerberus launched his first attack. Nokato saw this as a prime opportunity to make a move as well. Raphael scrambled backwards as Cerberus came rushing forward, diving to the right to narrowly avoid being crushed within its maul. Nokato was skilled in transmutation, and summoning magics, and with that being said, his merest thoughts allowed him to manifest weapons of all kinds. He muttered a few words under his breath, and in seconds a bright purple glow came around his free hand. A black chain formed along his forearm, and hand. It had a hook at the end, and white markings along its entirety, which certain individuals might recognize as angelic seals. His plan was obvious. Nokato was going to bind the archangel where he stood, and perhaps take him alive. The seals on the chain would act as a catalyst to his capture by negating the angels powers completely. "Juzatsu! Increase the force ten fold! This battle ends now!" Nokato shouted to the other King. When Raphael dove to the ground, Nokato dashed forward with as much speed as he could muster, stopping when he was ten yards behind the angel. "Hookus de' divinus" He said, and the magical chains sprung from his palm as if they had a mind of their own. Assuming Juzatsu did in fact increase the power of his spell, this made it nearly impossible for Raphael to dodge the chains, and Cerberus all at once.

He caught Raphael by surprise, the angel only realizing what was happening when a set of chains swung rapidly around his torso. The force in which they bound him was tremendous, and the magical properties began to act immediately. His celestial/divine powers instantly began to dwindle, and he could no longer hold his sword, Excalibur, which fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Raphael knew he was in trouble, and with his last remaining powers screamed towards the heavens. "Brothers, sisters, the seal is broken, you must act now!" His voice boomed. He used his last bit of power to send a message to fallen across the globe. His message was simple, yet powerful. The chains continued to wrap around the angel until nearly his entire body was engulfed by the unholy metal, which burned any exposed flesh on the holy beings body.

"Down, dog. It looks like I've caught myself an angel..." Spoke Nokato with a foreboding tone. Raphael held a look of disgust, but said nothing. Thanks to the intervention of others, he had missed his opportunity to kill the demonic High King, and now would likely suffer a fate worse than death.

Lupus

"I wonder what I'll do now?" Lupus was thinking out loud.
He had finally found a new family after 3 years of being alone. Now they are dead killed the second time by him.
"Only 27 more years until mom and dad jet out of jail." he sighed

Mumbasa has been quarantined the humans won't let anyone out of the city. Stay calm and stay safe, those are only words received from the outside world. In the days Lupus spent mourning, rock barriers had been erected blocking the major roots out of town. That alone not would keep a Lycan trapped it's the soldiers and their weapons you need to worry about. The Invictus Troops have killed everyone including Lycan that have attempted to escape, the sniper towers towering over the surrounding landscape are a constant reminder that nobody is to leave.

Lupus has Managed to carve out his own little bachelor pad in the largest tower in town.(the last residents are dead so they should not mind) After Stealing all of the meat and freezers he could find he feels pretty good about his food situation. "I should be good for at least a month or two, Unless I need to go full wolf all the time, then I only have enough food for a few weeks." As for Security he destroyed the stairs from his level and four stories down, broke the lift, and gets in and out by either climbing the walls of the building or climbing the Lift's shaft.

He also does not know what to do with the things he picked up in the Invictus armoury. He got their after the different groups of surviving humans, and could only get the things they locked in the vault by breaking the door in his wolf form. Lupus did not care about their money but was disappointed he only got these long rifle gun things, The boxes and crates that were with them, and this weird Grey plastic stuff. After not wanting to be greedy he told the humans he broke the door down. They have since them cleared the place out.

Lupus does feel bad for the humans here it seems Immortal species and some others are not affected by the virus, the average human seems to die rather easily. Lupus does not touch the undead even in wolf form because they are gross.

The surviving humans can be heard shooting from across town, Lupus even sees them when he goes for walks (in Human form) around the town. However he only offers to help them if it can be done without too much trouble. (and without them knowing he is one of the few Werewolf's around. People bother him and always try to force him to help once they find out what he is.) The Other people in the town seem to be in many small groups around town fighting with each other as much as they fight the dead people. Lupus does not worry about the others attacking his base, he lives in the most infected part of town and there are no other survivors that dare to stay there.

For now he waits hoping that something will happen and that he will be allowed to leave this miserable town soon.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Cerberus' jaws clamped shut where Raphael had stood only moments before, missing him by mere inches. He turned to see Nokato capitalizing on the distracted angel, engulfing him in magical chains meant to completely bind him and his power. Cerberus charged forward, intent on ending the wretched divine being's life now, but Nokato's order brought him to an abrupt standstill.

Cerberus snarled, "But we are hungry! We were promised angelic flesh and we intend to have it!"

~~

Immediately, Ein turned and left the treasury, passing the bodies. The first servant she came upon she ordered them to gather some helpers and go to the treasury to clean up the bloody mess. After that, she went to one of the castle's raven roosts and had a message sent by raven to her summer castle, where her captain of the guard, and Knight of One, was currently residing, overseeing the training of new troops and her dragons. "Braxon, events in the capital have me worried. I need you immediately."

Ein then returned to the library to discuss her findings with Jerusa.

(@Lady Kaelyra sorry i thought Cerberus is a NPC... will not do it again in the future))

"Easy for you to said Nokato!!" Juzatsu tried to increased his Force magic into more powerful one concentrating it's power to Raphael body. The ground started to shaking and Raphael angelic body being pressed into the ground by Invisible force that even could destroy an entire planet. his magic draining fast, even for a demonic King like Juzatsu using Universal push still burdening his body. but for see an angel died in front of his eyes, it's totally worthy.

"silence worm!!" Juzatsu increased the force again when Raphael opened his mouth, tried to rally another angel to attack the demon realm. "ohh.. nokato don't be a selfish let me tear at least one of it's wings. it will increase my collection of things" Juzatsu face grinned when Nokato stopped the Cerberus to land the finishing blow to Raphael

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nokato[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The High King had successfully bound, and captured the angel, who was now silent in defeat. Nokato looked to Cerberus "You may have his corpse when I am through with him.." Cerberus was angry, but if the beast was patient he would likely receive his promised angel flesh. Turning his attention to Juzatsu he spoke once more. "There will be plenty of time to collect his wings when we are away from this place. I sense more angelic beings are making their way towards my Kingdom. It was fortunate that he was alone, otherwise this would have been a far more difficult struggle." Nokato lifted Raphael by his hair, and began to drag him away. The same portal that allowed him easy travel to the Fubishu Forest reopened without a word, and the King wasted no time leaving the area to return to his castle, his knight Selina behind him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Upon returning to the castle through his magical gate, Nokato was met with joyous praise from his underlings who all snarled at the once mighty archangel. Three large, powerful demons met him at the entrance immediately. They were what was referred to as 'berserkers'. "Take him to the dungeon. Ensure that the chains stay tightly bound or it will likely cost all of you your lives." Nokato instructed. "Yes, my lord!" they replied in unison. In a second, Raphael was being hauled away to await his fate. Though Nokato was thinking of something more dramatic than simply killing the angel, he needed to set an example for others that may be considering encroaching on his lands. Nokato was unsure how much time had passed since he departed, but he wanted to see Ein, and discuss troublesome things that were on his mind. He headed to her library, where he thought she would be. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rufeo[/BCOLOR]

Mumbasa was a relatively large city, so certain parts were worse than others in terms of infection. The invictus army was no longer allowing anyone to come, or go due to fears of the deadly infection spreading. One of the people in the city was a man named Rufeo. Usually, he resembled any normal human male in his early twenties, but if his hunger grew to be too much to bear, or his emotions got out of control he would transform into one of the most lethal creatures in the land. A Lycan, or what most people refer to as a Werewolf. He had shoulder length black hair, strong handsome features, and normally wore a basic outfit of black jeans, and a black hoodie. Rufeo had lost count of just how long the infection has been going on, though he knew it had been at least a couple months. Things were getting dreadful. Yes, the army dropped food now and again, but between all of the people crowded in the safest districts he wasn't nearly satisfied, and he could feel his primal instincts taking over little, by little.

'Another day in this shit hole. Fuck, I gotta' get outta' here.' Rufeo thought to himself, his stomach acting as a reminder of his hunger by growling relentlessly. Sure he could slaughter a few dozen soldiers, and force his way out of the city, but that was too much of a hassle. When he could Rufeo always preferred the more laidback approach to solving his issues. With his hands in his pockets, he walked down the southern districts streets. This was by far the most dangerous region, evident by the infected roaming around eating one another or whatever they could find. The smell was terrible. But, there was also something else his keen nose picked up in all the chaos. Another Lycan. Though this one smelled unlike any other he had smelled before. Being the curious individual he was, Rufeo decided to investigate. The sun was going down and the infected were most active at night, so Rufeo chose to be quick about it. The muscles in his legs contracted, and expanded, his inner flesh reforming as he underwent a partial transformation. His teeth became jagged, and his nails became like small sharpened daggers. He began running.

Rufeo ran with great speed, swiftly dodging infected that tried to grab at him for a quick meal. He looked to the top of a tower, where the smell of the other lycan was originating from. With power he jumped, easily reaching the second story by clinging to the walls, his nails digging into the concrete as he scaled up the building. It didn't take him very long to reach the top, his eyes immediately scanning for signs of the lycan lurking on the building. He was surprised to see a young boy, especially with such a powerful aroma. "Ay!" was all he said announcing his presence if the other wasn't already aware. He knew his kind was territorial, but hopefully the kid wouldn't get to bent out of shape by his arrival.

Cerberus was furious that he had to wait even longer for his angelic meal, but he would not disobey the High King's orders. Sulking, he decided to do some hunting while in the forest and return to the castle at a later time. It was only a couple days run away, so he could afford some time to himself. With his minds made up, he set off to track down a stag's scent that had been underlying the scents of all of those involved in the previous battle.

~~

Braxon burned the note his Queen had sent him. She needed him immediately. He was glad. He hated spending any time away from her. Now he had permission to return. But she had not said anything about the dragons. So they would still remain hidden from all but those closest to her.

After adjusting his cloak, he waved his right hand in the air and moved in around in a large circle out in front of him. "Gydon laeos dimensia," he whispered, and before him a large black portal appeared. He quickly stepped through it, entering his personal chambers in the castle in the demon capital. Not knowing where his Queen currently was, but having a good idea she was where she usually spends her time, he made off towards her library.

~~

"I know I don't have solid proof that it was Juzatsu, but I can think of no other. He's the only one that was present at the time, besides me, that is powerful enough to break the main seal . But why would he do it so soon after Nokato declared his intentions for a new campaign, Jerusa?" Ein questioned the old woman, not so much because she expected an answer, but because she needed to work it out in her own mind. "Juzatsu's bold move has me worried. It's not like him to strike out so blatantly."

Ein heard the giant door to her library creak open and looked up. Nokato was standing there.

"Husband! I grew worried as night fell and daybreak came and you had not returned." Ein came around the table and met him as he walked towards her. "How went the battle?"

Status
Not open for further replies.