Cataclysmia [Fall of Ebonzia] [Always accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ein crossed her arms and chuckled. "It looks like your new campaign will be thrown off course before it has even begun, oh great king," she said. "And by only a lone, albeit handsome and strong, archangel."

(Sorry for short post. I'm at work on my phone.)

( Its cool. On mine also.)

Nokato glanced in the direction of Ein. "One divine being is hardly enough to cease my plan, Ein." He said in regards to her sarcastic remark. "I have faced Raphael before, and if I should do so again I -will- kill him." He didn't know what the angel was doing in his lands, but hopefully the situation would resolve itself. "Ein. Are you prepared for another campaign? Your resources will be needed."

"I am always ready to serve Your Majesty," she said while giving an obviously exaggerated curtsy. "I would be more ready if I had the dragon I was promised so long ago. You cannot deny their immense worth in a war. They are such magnificent creatures."

Ein certainly knew how to test Nokatos patience. "Send one of your minions to capture a dragon. Certainly some of your followers must be competent enough to complete such a task. I'll even let you -borrow- Rigorum to aid in your efforts." Rigorum was the Leviathan of a dragon Nokato had captured over a hundred years ago. A very powerful creature indeed.

"I just thought my husband would keep at least one of his promises to me," Ein said, only partly under her breath but loud enough for him to hear. She turned her back to them and crossed her arms under her bosom. "As much as I would love to steal Rigorum from you, love, he is much to big for my purposes. Stealing eggs must be a stealthy venture lest you stir suspicions of your enemies." Unknown to most others, Ein had acquired some of the precious eggs months ago and had been nurturing her new pets in secret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nokato would sigh lightly. " Forgive me. I have been busy with other ventures, mainly ensuring the feable humans don't over run our borders. Not to mention the lycans, and drow at their side.." In all honesty he didn't think Ein was serious about capturing a dragon, but apparently he was wrong. "It will be done. " He looked to his Knight, Selina, who was still standing in the room. "Rally the bersekers. Do not let the angel delve any further into my lands." With that she was off, leaving the three rulers in the war room. "Ein..do you think it possible to control the dragons as a whole? If we were to conquer their lands that is."

Ein grinned with her back still to them. Then she turned to face them, her long gown swirling around her bare feet. "From what I read in the ancient tomes in our library, it could be possible to tame them if raised from hatching. Or if that idea doesn't please you, I have a theory about their queens. Everything that I've read points to the existence of certain queens who are higher in the societal structure than other queens. These queens control all dragon goings on in their respective territories." She walked over to the edge of the war table opposite of Nokato. "If we can capture some of these so called Queen Mothers, we could possibly control their followers." Ein shrugged. "At the very least, we would have females to use for breeding future generations of dragons for raising as our own followers."

The lands of the dragons were highly protected, which limited the knowledge that was available regarding their species structure. Though if these Queen Mothers did exist, capturing one would prove to be extremely beneficial. "Interesting....I'll make it a point to investigate the possibilities of retrieving, and taming on of these mothers. Having them at our side would be invaluable." Nokato was quiet for a moment thinking over his future endeavours. "Was there anything else you two would like to discuss regarding a possible campaign or otherwise? Assuming that us three have agreed in furthering our domain."

"You have my full support, my lord. And with that, the support of all of my mages and soldiers." She curtsied once more, this time with sincerity and turned to leave the war room. But she lingered a moment at the door. "Will I see you at supper, husband? Or must you take it once more in your private chambers in solitude?" she asked.

( I think the pic suits her. )

Nokato nodded respectfully to his wife, and Queen. "I shall indeed be joining you, I've spent too much time in my studies these past weeks. Until then, Ein." He watched as Ein departed from the war room, leaving only himself, and Juzatsu whom had gotten quiet. Probably daydreaming again, which he tended to do once bored with conversation. "I must be going, brother. Come find me once you've decided where we'll be launching our first assault. Though I still highly suggest Mythos." Nokato stood from his seat, and turn to leave the room shortly after Ein. Something was on his mind. Something very troublesome. Raphael. The bastard of an Archangel. If there was one person in all the realms he cared for the least, it would be Raphael.

Heading to his personal chambers he passed several demons, all powerful, and all immediately saluting him as he passed. On the wall in his chamber was an outfit. Not just any outfit, his war armor. Slim digits rose to remove his crown, which he did so rarely, and subsequently he removed his royal robes. First he put on his chest plate, which was golden, various ancient sigils marked around its make. Then his grieves, forearm plates, and war helmet. On his helmet were several rubies, runes, and diamonds. All infused with the highest caliber of magic, and each serving a different purpose. In seconds, he was dressed for battle. He reached out to his right, and his fingers gripped the hilt of a sword located on his mantle. Kusanagi, the almighty blade of chaos. This is the blade he fought, and killed the archangel Gabriel with. The blade he's had for almost his entire existence.

With his armor, and weapon ready he set off to make arrangements. His first order of business was to find Selina, his most loyal follower. She was located in the training room, doing what she did best. Nokato watched as Selina incapacitated four different soldiers with a flurry of sword swings, punches, and kicks. It took a few minutes before she even noticed him.

"M-my lord..I've sent the berserkers to confront Raphael, along with a few scourgers for safety measures." She was caught off guard by seeing him in his battle attire. "Are you...going to confront him as well?"

"Yes. It is time to crush Raphael once, and for all. Prepare yourself, you are coming with me. He is likely not alone, and is probably baiting me into a confrontation. You will be there to ensure no one interferes. The berserkers, and scourgers are likely already dead."

While Selina wanted to urge her King to reconsider, she knew better than to question his judgement. "Yes, my lord!"

Nokato turned to find Ein before he departed. She couldn't be far from the war room, so that's where he began his search. When he did in fact find her, he spoke. "Ein...I'm going to end our troubles before they even begin. I trust I will be back in time for supper." He said with a rarely seen smirk of his pale lips.

210ftky.jpg

Demon_Warrior_by_gotgituey.jpg

Ein waited as a goblin servant opened the door so that she could leave. As she heard Nokato's response, she smiled slightly. "I shall look forward to it then," Ein said before walking out of the door.

She lingered for a bit as the door closed behind her. It had been a while since Nokato had done more than merely acknowledge her existence and she hoped that he would keep his ever-changing word at least this once. In truth, Ein had always respected her husband, and there had been times that she would say they were almost happy. She yearned for a time like that again. But that was so long ago, she could barely remember. And demons live for a very long time.

Done with her remembrance of a life ages ago, Ein began walking down a long hallway that would lead her to the room that Nokato had gifted her with in the days after their marriage. It was hers to do with as she pleased he had told her, and she had always wanted a private library. So that's exactly what she did. She had scribes travel the world, copying down tales and tomes of all kinds to paper. Those she couldn't acquire due to the owners refusing to allow her scribes access, mysteriously went missing. If the former owners gave her people more trouble, they were dealt with, most often violently. While her scribes were amassing the future contents of her great room, she had "hired" some of the most talented Drow and Human carpenters and builders to create shelves and furniture for the room that could rival the Grand Library of the Mages in Mythos. It took the workers more than a year to complete the room; it was almost as vast as the great hall of their castle. And it took almost 10 years after that just to fill half. Now in the lifetime of immortals, a decade isn't very long; but Ein so looked forward to her library, it was all she could do to wait as the books started coming in. Now several hundred years after Nokato had presented her the room, it was filled wall to wall to wall with books and scrolls and texts of all kinds.

Ein entered as another servant opened the large, dark oak doors. Silently, she walked past numerous shelves to come to the center of the room where a large, square table stood with papers and books strewn all across it and a small, shriveled up human woman sat, hunched over a book almost half as big as she.

"Jerusa," Ein said softly.

The old woman looked up hurriedly. "Oh, my dearest Ein! I'm so glad you have returned. I've found more passages discussing draconic social structures!" She motioned for Ein to come stand next to her. Ein obliged. Not many beings could so informally speak to Ein, but Jerusa shared Ein's love of stories and showed quite an aptitude for caring for and organizing a collection. So Ein made her head librarian of her royal library and they became very close over their shared interests, with Ein regarding Jerusa as one of her few friends in this place.

Ein was going over the passages with Jerusa when King Nokato walked in. "Ein...I'm going to end our troubles before they even begin. I trust I will be back in time for supper."

She looked up and was shocked to see him in armor, though she did not show it. Even after centuries together, she could not help but admire Nokato in his golden armor. Something fluttered in her stomach. Her face remained calm, save for a slight twitch at the corners of her lips. Then she became angry. "You are going to confront the archangel, aren't you?" she asked, looking stoic. It looked like a shared supper wasn't going to happen.

Nokato anticipated the response he was given, and a part of him dreaded doing this to her. While some would say the two had drifted apart over the centuries, Ein was still near, and dear to his cold heart. Even if he wasn't the best at showing it. For a second his eyes were caught up in the marvelous architecture of the room, even the simplest of shelves were exquisite in their own right. Though he had no time for such admiration. "You must understand, if Raphael is permitted to enter our Kingdom, you will be in danger. That angel shows no remorse for our kind, and I have reason to believe he is not alone." Nokato took a few steps, closing the gap between the two so that he was now only inches from the female. His left hand rose, and his exposed thumb trailed along the side of her cheek. "You, and I both know what must be done. We will have ample time for a lovely meal when I return. This I promise."

Nokato took a step back, and opened his right palm. "Raz al Shimoea..." He spoke magical words softly. Suddenly the area around his palm began to glow purple, and gave off a strangely powerful aura. In seconds Ein would witness something beginning to take shape. It was a necklace. The chain was gold, much like his armor, and dangling from the center was a large ruby, bluish-purple in hue. Words cannot describe it's beauty or unique nature, but 'beautiful' would probably work best.

"For you, if you will accept it.." This was Nokato's attempt to warm her heart, if such a thing was possible for him to do anymore. Nokato looked over to the old, frail librarian, for a sort of confirmation that this necklace was as splendid as he thought.

Ein almost reached up to grab Nokato's hand and wanted to beg him not to go. She was there when he had returned from facing Raphael the first time and saw how wounded he had been. She had treated his wounds personally and worried about him for days until he finally woke. Ein did not want to go through that again. It made her feel extremely weak and vulnerable, which were two feelings she was not accustomed to.

Ein gazed on in wonder as the necklace took form in his hand. It was magnificent and the ruby was her favorite color of deep purple.

"Oooo," cooed Jerusa. "A Daemon Heart. I never knew His Majesty was in possession of such a rare jewel. Of course, none is more rare than Her Majesty, so maybe I should have expected it." Jerusa then went back to her studies.

Ein gasped at the revelation. She had not known either. "It is magnificent, my lord." With that, she turned her back to him and lifted her deep crimson hair off of her slender neck. "Would you help me with it please?"

Jessamine put her pistols away. "I'm coming, but I need to get my equipment from my locker." She looked over at rinzul. "My name is jessamine toric." She turned around and walked back into the HQ to grab her equipment.

Juzatsu keep silent entire time waiting for Ein and Nokato to finished what they done. Raphael surely made them shifted their attention from the Campaign but Juzatsu knew that it won't take too long before they will resume on what they left. He grinned, couldn't contain anymore of his blood lust. he stood up when Nokato and Ein left the room then began the summoning of his most loyal servant 'Enryuu' to come. "Enryuu my loyal servant come, i order you" A heavy armored demon appeared from the summoning circle in front of him.​

"my master... i heed your call" his armor clanking when he bow down before his king. Juzatsu touched his helmet and speak in a voice that will allure anyone who heard it "Search for the Seal... and destroy it... let the Raphael run amok. it's been a long time i didn't saw those two fight each other" the Seal that reducing the strength of holy being are placed somewhere deep inside the Nokato Palace. Juzatsu wanted to destroy it and let the Raphael fight with his full power against Nokato. "as you wish my master" he replied.​

Enryuu was a mighty warrior from the east that slain by an Ancient Wyrm in one on one combat. he using one handed sword as his weapon and heavy armor as his protection. after defeated by the Wyrm, Enryuu who in verge of death met with Juzatsu. Juzatsu who interested with him, gave him two choice. "do you wanna live as a demon or died as a human?" and so he picked the demon choice and Juzatsu made him a demon with his power. his power increased dramatically even surpassed the Wyrm and killed her only in a couply of minutes. thus he become the most loyal servant of Juzatsu to paid back what he has done to him.​

Aegis_by_Damascus5%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

@ Kaos - Alright, look forward to it.

@ Gem - Take your time.

In all his years of inactivity, one could say Nokato was 'slipping'. Evident by his lack of awareness on his personal angelic seals breaking. They were all intertwined, so when Juzatsus servant Enryuu broke the main seal, all subsequent seals broke as well. Nokato put them in place centuries ago when he established his first kingdom. Juzatsus act was one of clear betrayal, and one may even say treason. For now however, Nokato was preoccupied, and unaware.

With a soft grip Nokato walked around Ein, and placed the necklace around her neck. "It fits perfectly." He said in his not often heard passionate voice. "I will return to you in good health.." though he said it, the King was unsure how the battle would go, but he was certainly going to try, and eradicate Raphael, and any other angels in area.

-Azul-

Azul nodded to Jess as she went back into the building. "Don't be late." He said with a hearty smile. Shifting his gaze he spoke to Rinsul. "Same goes for you."

Azul then departed, making a b line to the center of operations for the Invictus military. They were the ones issuing the assignment to any who would accept.

Jerusa turned around as her rulers shared their private moment.

Ein stood there for a moment after the necklace settled around her neck. The golden chain was just the right length to allow the jewel to fall dangerously close to being swallowed by her bosom. "I would tell you to promise me, but we both know you have a bad habit of breaking promises," Ein said, only half jokingly. "You have no legitimate children to take the thrown should you fall, and Hell knows I don't want to leave my studies and spells to fill your role. That would leave either the spoiled brat, Asyria, or the lecherous fool, Juzatsu. You had better return...or I'll hunt you down myself and drag your rotten soul back to this plane." Ein turned to face Nokato and looked up into his glowing red eyes shining through the opening in his helm. "Don't leave me to those trials alone," she said, bringing her right hand up and placing it on his plated chest. "If you do, I'll hate you for the rest of eternity."

Nokato knew the painful truth to her words in regards to him, and his promises. Being the rightful high king to the demonic empire gave him a plethora of things he was responsible, and with that being said he had issues prioritizing. The thought of Juzatsu, or any of the others taking his position caused him to cringe inwardly. That would never happen, not if he had anything to say about it. "Do not worry, Ein. I have faced far worse, and would be damned if these were to be my last moments." Nokato cupped her cheek, and leaned in for a brief kiss before his departure. His lips were cold, much like his heart, but the way in which he did it brought about a certain warmth to the situation. "Be well, my Queen.." With those final words he turned to exit the library.

With powerful strides Nokato made his way to the front entrance of his castle. There he was met with Selina, his most devout follower. She was dressed in her finest armors, wielding two deadly longswords. She radiated a power far greater than the average demon, or warrior in general. "I am ready, my lord. Rapheal is in the eastern region of the Fubishu Great Forest." she said quickly. "Very well, head there immediately, I will be at your side in a moment." replied Nokato. Selina was a demon with a large pair of wings at her back, and needing no further commands from her lord she bent her knees, and leapt into the sky, flying with tremendous speeds. Nokato on the other hand, fancied a different sort of travel. He swung his sword slowly in front of him, and it appeared he was cutting through reality itself. In a second a portal had manifested the exact seize as the King. Wasting no more time he walked through.

He was instantly transported to the eastern forest, the portal quickly closing upon his exit. The instant he set foot on the damp forest floor he felt an extremely powerful spiritual presence. Raphael. The archangel was standing ten yards away, pulling his sword from a lesser demons throat. Rapheal was the epitome of a heavenly being, radiating power, beauty, and physical perfection. His wings were large in comparison to his body, his long blonde hair dancing in the wind. He was the opposite of Nokato Shinjuku in every way. The angel flung the blood from his weapon before turning his attention to his foe.

"Nokato...it has been long. I didn't think you still fought your own battles. I was worried I wasn't gathering enough attention."
"You think me a fool, Raphael."
"Coming to confront me without your precious seals, yes, I do consider your actions to be quite foolish, oh mighty king of demons."

Without his seals? What was Raphael speaking of? Could he mean...Yes. Nokato came to the realization that he could no longer feel the magical barriers in place. Though he didn't know why this was, being that the seals have been active for centuries, and could only be broken from the depths of his castle. "Tch...I'd rather kill you at your full capabilities." Said Nokato.

Nokato closed his eyes, and breathed in deeply. Upon exhaling, a surge of dark energy swept through the entirety of the forest. "Cial vas' rios." he muttered, and with those words he deployed a Shikaki field. What this was, was a thirty meter radius in which Nokato was completely aware of every living, and non living thing in said area. After doing this, he became acutely aware of the presences lurking in the trees, and bushes all around him. From previous encounters he knew this energy all to well. Werewolves.

-ffab8692-c8d6-4dd2-b350-1d25afb711c7.jpeg

From what he could discern, there was at least five, maybe six. Then he began to hear their ominous growls, low pitched as they were. "You've brought dogs to fight in a battle between us, pity. I thought we could settle this between ourselves." Remarked Nokato.
"Don't you recognize them? They were just pups when your demons slaughtered most of their kin."
"Enough talk. They'll die just like the others, whomever they were." said Nokato. He hadn't the faintest idea of who they were, or when he gave orders to wipe out any werewolves, but the fact remained. They were here to kill him. His words must have angered them, for three of the dogs leapt down from the tall oak trees, and stood before the King. In unison they looked to the sky, and howled sending chills down any who dwelled within the mighty forest. Then they charged. Three large beta werewolves at once. Their paws dug into the ground kicking up dirt as they weaved swifty across the ground. Almost instantly Nokato drew his blade, Kusanagi, and with power swung it horizontally before they even reached him. A bright crimson light lit up the atmosphere, as a burst of pure ethereal energy shot out from the metallic blade. It was so powerful, and fast, in fact, that it cleaved two of the three wolves in half at the waist. The third narrowly avoiding it by diving head first into the soil.

"Let's end these games Raphael. I've come for your heavenly soul."

"Very well, your reign of tyranny ends today. With your death I will send every one of your hellspawn back to the abyss."

Raphael outstrected his wings, and at the speed of light had his clenched fist burired into the abdomen of Nokato. Raphael was far quicker than Nokato thought possible, and the impact sent him hurdling backwards into the base of a very large. The tree nearly snapped in half from the blunt force, but save for the unruly dent in his armor, and slight pain, the King was unhurt.

Descending from the sky was Selina, arriving slightly later than she would have wished. She witnessed the godly speed, and ferocious punch delivered by Raphael, and was unnerved. With her arrival the remaining werewolves jumped down from the trees, and immediately surrounded Selina to prevent her from interfering with the other twos battle. The vicious wolves drooled at the mouth at the sight of Selina. As a whole they had an unrivaled hate for demons, especially those who served King Nokato. "Four of you is it?" She questioned. "Alright, let's be on with it then." With little time to spare Selina dashed forward, impaling one wolf with her right sword, and deflecting an incoming blow with the other.

The battle between Nokato, and Raphael went into full swing, the two titans exchanging powerful blows back, and forth for what seemed like hours. When one launched an attack, the other countered. Selina had disposed of the four werewolves, and came out no worse for wear. Now she watched the raging battle her King fought hard to win.

It had been a long while since he had shown her any form of affection. Ein leaned into the kiss as she yearned for more of him, but Nokato turned and left as abruptly as he had arrived. She wanted to run after him, to fight by his side and never leave it; however, she could not leave the castle unguarded and without a ruler. And, as the exchange between husband and wife had occurred, an uneasiness had settled over and around Ein. Something was off. Where once there had been a presence, there was now nothing; life a quiet hum that was now silent. Ein had to investigate.

But first she had to ensure her husband kept his promise this time.

"Jerusa," she called over her shoulder. "Fetch what I need for a high level summoning and materialization spell and meet me in my tower. It's time I called in a favor."

While Jerusa went about to gather everything Ein needed for her magic, Ein quickly left the library and made her way to her private chambers. When she got there, she walked to back right corner of the common room of her suite to a large oak door set in a large curved wall that opened up to the bottom of her tower. Swiftly, she made her way up the spiraling stairs and at last came to the second door in the top of the tower. Ein walked through the doorway and entered the center of the majority of her magical workings. This room held all manner of knick knacks and magical objects, for use in everything from alchemy to scrying and divination, crafting new items of power to summoning spirits. Here is where she would summon a great asset to previous wars with their foes, the so-called divine angels.

Immediately, she set to work drawing the circle that would serve as the doorway to the plane her target had been cast when the dimensional walls were distorted and fell. Jerusa arrived shortly after Ein, carrying a small bag of a gryphon's talons and feathers, sage, witch's hazel, and a chimera fang. Behind Jerusa, a fat goblin servant stood holding a great hunk of raw boar meat.

Ein took the bag from Jerusa and dismissed her, knowing the old woman longed to get back to the books and always was uneasy around magic. The goblin, however, was ordered to place the meat right outside the circle and then start water to boil over a small fire pit built into the floor on the left side of the room. Into a mortar Ein placed the sage and hazel and ground them to a fine powder. Once the water was boiling, she dropped in the talons, feathers, and herbal powder. Then she took the sharp chimera fang and cut open her left hand, holding it about the water and squeezing a few drops of blood in the water. "Crios de shu'reyta, Cerberus wen!" she yelled and kicked the cauldron of water over, letting it spill into the circle. But the spill didn't spread. The puddle filled the circle, but was kept inside the circle by the power of the barrier. Then it started to bubble and boil again, this time without a fire. The bubble grew upward and expanded, and slowly took the form of a great beast with a long lashing tail, four clawed legs, and three great heads. As it finished materializing from the water, each head let out a long howl. Its skin was a dark crimson color. In each of its head sat four glaring red eyes, two on each side, and each mouth held two sets of gnashing jaws, ready to tear the boar meat to shreds. Its back was covered in spiked plate armor and there were spiked cuffs around both front legs.

Ein tossed in the boar meat and all three heads fought each other for it before soon devouring it piece by shredded piece.

"Cerberus," she hissed. "I need your assistance."

"Silence witch!" the left head barked. "How dare you summon us to this plane?! We have souls to rend limb from ethereal limb!" The right head shot forward to try to grab her, but was deflected by the boundary of the circle.

"I will not be silent! I have summoned you and you shall do as I wish!" growled Ein. "You owe me."

"We owe you nothing! We owe no one anything!"

"You owe my father, Lucifer, allegiance. And you owe me your wretched life! So you shall obey, or I shall take back what I gave when I saved you from his wrath!" Ein said, venom dripping from every word. Cerberus ceased growling and fell completely silent, before saying, "But we are hungry still."

"You will have plenty of angelic meat to fill your empty bellies if you do as I say," she replied coldly.

Juzatsu observing Nokato's battle closely. Two tremendous power collide each other, making the sky split into half. His loyal servant Enryuu came back to his side and told him that his mission was success. he slowly opened his eyes, shown the pure white pupil to outside world. on single combat he didn't doubt about Nokato power but when the other party disturbing his battle, the tide will change. the Werewolves using their speed to outnumbered Selina. but with her power he think that she will be okay but a few scratch.

"must we joined this battle milord?" Enryuu asked his master whether they join or not in his battle. "not yet... the last pieces not yet come" his sense wave indicates that a massive aura has arrived at the Nokato palace. he knew that Ein won't stand still and wait when danger arrived. "What did you do Ein? i hope you are not doing anything stupid" after done speaking Juzatsu felt a large mass of energy aimed toward Nokato. "Watch out, Nokato!!" he shouted loudly, warned Nokato about the surprised attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.