Cataclysmia [Fall of Ebonzia] [Always accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pai

Pai made a dumbfounded expression, due to the mysterious girl not even batting an eye at her scream. 'Well, you're no fun.' she thought to herself. Pai walked forward towards the girl, placing her hands inside of her pockets as she did so. Pai didn't notice that she wasn't showing any real emotions, mainly because she was too distracted with the random thoughts inside of her head. "Umh. Business. Yes! Very important business indeed! What's it to you, wolfie?" she asked, lofting a curious brow. The arrival of two new people didn't really surprise Pai. She had sensed their aura's long before they reached them. "What the fuck are you looking at me like that for, huh?" Demanded Pai after she turned to face the other two. "I'll kick your ass!". It was pretty comical, seeing this little girl talk so tough. She rolled up her sleeve, and waved a balled fist at them both.

Pai

Pai made a dumbfounded expression, due to the mysterious girl not even batting an eye at her scream. 'Well, you're no fun.' she thought to herself. Pai walked forward towards the girl, placing her hands inside of her pockets as she did so. Pai didn't notice that she wasn't showing any real emotions, mainly because she was too distracted with the random thoughts inside of her head. "Umh. Business. Yes! Very important business indeed! What's it to you, wolfie?" she asked, lofting a curious brow. The arrival of two new people didn't really surprise Pai. She had sensed their aura's long before they reached them. "What the fuck are you looking at me like that for, huh?" Demanded Pai after she turned to face the other two. "I'll kick your ass!". It was pretty comical, seeing this little girl talk so tough. She rolled up her sleeve, and waved a balled fist at them both.

⇑The Knights⇑
Locke almost let a giggle out when he saw those little girl rolled her sleeve but he hold it. "calm down we are not come to fight" he said while Rain hide herself behind the tall Locke. "Locke... who are they? i don't like them" she whispered to him but Locke only shake his head "huss Rain, did you forget our task? we are searching how to climb down the cliff" he answered. "Excuse me you two, did you know how to climb down this cliff? we are searching a way into the next city" he slowly explained himself to them. Rain still hide behind Locke but locke grabed her hand and pull her beside him. "My name is locke and this is my companion. come on say your name" he said still holding her hand "but...." she tried to evade from introducting herself but Locke insist that she must introduced herself because it's a bad manner if you ask someone for help but they didn't even know your name "R...Ra...Rain" she said with a low voice "I am sorry she is not good with stranger" he said with a smile on his face.

Manu blinked at the girls response. 'A little girl with important business?' She thought, then stood straight. "It was a simple question. Many people get lost along here," she murmured, shaking her head and turning to leave, only to catch the other two in the corner of her eye. She didn't like people and these guys were three too many than she could handle. Lost in her thoughts, the wolven hybrid jumped when the little girl called out to them. Manu huffed, deciding to stay. She didn't trust them and there was no way she was going to give them the chance of finding her home.

Zivren: The moon shown down brightly on this night, various clouds illuminated by the ambience of the ever present crescent shape
high in the sky above. On the outskirts of the city, lay a very large Estate. Various collums held the magnificent over hang of the
building in place, decorated in a victorian era design, by mere looks alone one would be able to tell it was very, very old, yet it still held
in prestine condition. No living person has ever seen anyone leave, it recieves no visitors, and rarely ever does a vehicle drive down the
dirt road leading to it's location. The very place itself is shrouded in mystery, rumors circulating amongst citizens that resided near by,
usually wondering just who, if anyone lived there. Though indeed a man, if you wish to call him that did in fact call this Estate his home,
as he has for many years. At this moment, he was dwelling within the large living located only a few feet away from the entrance, resting
in a black leather arm chair.--C
Zivren: slim digits would soon grip an acient appearing telephone, at least by todays standards, index finger pressing each button very
slowly and soon a ringing would be heard. "Hello, City Wide Maid Service how may I help?" spoke a female voice on the other. " I
require the need of one of your employees." his voice was low, very low and sounded quite horsed. "Where are you located?" the voice
on the phone asked. " 1811 South Broad street, off the corner of Lexington Avenue, the Malkavian estate. Do make haste." and then
the phone was disconnected, without even so much as a goodbye. He fully expected whoever it was they would send to arrive very
shortly, and so he sat. Luminescent hues gazing into the fire place which was currently lit, a deep exhale leaving the confines of his
mouth as he looked on at the burning wood. --E
Kazuko: As suddenly as she expected there to be no further work for the night, a woman clad in a prestine suit handed her a slip of
paper with an address. Her eyes skimmed the information before returning to the woman who presented it. "They didn't even provide a
name?" Kazuko asked, ignoring the obvious question of why someone would require a maid so late at night. The woman shrugged,
relaying the fact that the company only asked for an address, and names were only given upon courtesy. Nonetheless, the girl took a
deep breath and accepted the offer. After dressing in her traditional uniform that consisted of a black dress, white apron and headdress,
she gathered cleaning supplies in a black handbag and headed for the personal taxi that belonged to the company. Several minutes
had passed and her mind had considered the fact that the employer was probably having a party and needed assistance. The girl had
almost convinced herself this, if not for the long dreary road the vehilce had suddenly
Kazuko: taken. "Are you sure this is the correct address?" Kazuko questioned, and the driver replied, "Yes, you've never heard of this
place?" The young girl quieted down, a feeling of dread rising in her chest. Soon, the vehicle had come to a stop and the door opened,
exiting the small maid. She waited until the taxi had left, gripping the handbag tightly. Her eyes wandered from every dark corner of the
house's exterior to eventually the front door. She took small, quiet steps, as if something lurking in the dark were waiting for the first
sound she made. Kazuko knocked softly on her new employer's door, taking in further sight of the ancient appearing architecture. After
the action had been preformed, the dread that filled her heart previously reignited. Her fingers trembled lightly as they pulled back to her
side. They then rose as she tugged at the bow tie around her neck, and she inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly to relieve herself of
anxiety. She was sure there was no reason to feel so
Kazuko: worried, but she had the feeling that there was not a party taking place in such a place as th
Kazuko: This.*
Zivren: He sat in the arm chair, waiting patiently for whoever it was to arrive. His body completely unmoving, red orbs watching the fire
sway in an erratic fashion. It wasn't too long before those keen ears of his picked up on the sound of a vehicle approaching down the
long dirt road, something of which was very rarely heard. ' Pat-pat-pat' the sound of the young womans foot steps would soon enters his
ears as well, though no ordinary man would be able to hear such a thing. He waited for the soft knocks before he made any move to
rise from where he was currently sitting, though soon he would do exactly that. Slender legs pushing his frame up and out of the chair
towards the large door that served as the entrance to his home. It wouldn't take long before she heard the turning of the old knob, a
subtle creaking sound emitting as he did so. His right hand pulling back, and the door opened very slowly as he would soon become
visible to the girl. His features were soft, yet masculine,--C
Zivren: and the full length of his body covered in bright red fabric which resembled a standard robe, though very old in appearence.
The most notable of his features were the red hues of his eyes that seemed to glow if stared into long enough, along with his oddly pale
skin which was contrasted by the jet black hair atop his scalp. He looked as if he were no older than twenty years old, though in reality
that certainly wasn't the case. He gazed upon the young female, looking over her work attire, then studying the features of her face. To
most this would be an uncomfortable situation as he had not even spoken a word yet, which still wouldn't do as he pushed the door
open wide enough for her to enter as he turned his back to walk a bit further back into the home. He could feel the dread exuding from
her body, and for some reason this brought a rather devious smile to his face as he turned to face her once more. " Welcome to my
home." he would finally say after a few pain staking moments.-C
Zivren: Whether she would enter or not, was still to see. --E
Kazuko: Seconds had felt like hours as she stood awaiting the door to open. Her mind became restless with fears and anxieties and
no matter how many deep breaths she took, it never calmed her. Finally, the door had begun to open and her body froze. A moment
after the door had opened completely, her fragile azure eyes couldn't resist peering into his own dark yet luminous eyes. However, they
soon quickly shot to his feet in fear of rudeness. Then, startled she had not already done so, she lowered her head in respect, her thin
shoulders quivering lightly. She had taken no notice of his staring as she was too afraid to look over him once more. "G-good
evening...sir.." She spoke nervously and with a hint of question in her voice, unknowing of what to call him. The sound of his footsteps
then rang in her ears and she stood up straight quickly. Her feet did not permit movement as he greeted her, instead she merely stood
in amazement at the insides of his vast home. Her eyes once again met his own
Kazuko: before she looked down at her handbag. She had felt certain she never had a fear of the dark before, but now she wasn't so
sure. Unsurprisingly, the silence of his home thrawrted her entrance, but she swallowed hard, attempting to press her fears beneath
her. After several moments, she took her first step inside the door frame, clenching her teeth. After the first, her movement flowed
naturally and professionally. She remained silent as she closed the door behind her, but refused to turn around after doing so.
Zivren: He heard the few words she spoke as she entered his home, that sense of fear flowing from her body as subtle as it may have
been. For whatever reason he enjoyed the feeling, it has been so long since he has invited anyone inside so in a way, it was refreshing.
As she looked around she wouldn't see any modern means of light, rather the area was illuminated by various candles each of which
also varied in size. Though it may not be obvious due to lack of light, most of the objects and furniture were riddled in dust, including
the floor. " It is a pleasent evening, isn't it?" he question in a sense that was rather rhetorical. At this point she may be able to pick up
on the Romanian accent he held, though slight as it may be. "If you are to work in this Estate, you will refer to me as Master.
Romanov, anything else will be quite simply unacceptable." he paused in his speaking for a moment, allowing her a chance to
responde. Those crimson eyes of his not once leaving her eyes, even if--C
Zivren: she should look away. On every visible wall there were paintings, seeming to match the era in which the home was built, from
appearence alone in it would be clear that everyone depicted came from great wealth and social status. " You are to tend to every task
I bestow you, as I will expect nothing less. If we are clear, I will proceed to inform you of just what needs to be done." the way he spoke
would truly sound like that of a much older man, even though his appearence contrasted to that greatly. All the while his ears would be
able to listen into her irregular heart beat, eyes watching and analyzing what little movements she made at this point.--E
Kazuko: The sound of his voice had startled her, and it showed through her body jolting. She quickly turned round, setting her handbag
on the floor momentarily. Her heart beat only increased, noticing that there were no means of mechanical light. However, instead of
recoiling from his statement, she nodded and gave a small smile. "Yes." She replied. Her mind began to chastise her actions. 'If I am
going to do a good job, I can't let these silly fears overcome me. I won't let them overcome me.' As if these thoughts had settled her
decision to be afraid or not, her eyes became less weary and her chin rose with confidence. As he spoke further, she refused to turn
her gaze away from him. "Certainly, master." She eventually replied in a strong voice, her left arm pulling under her bosom as she
bowed her head, locks of coffee colored hair falling over her shoulders. Once her head had risen, her eyes became again distracted by
her surroundings; she had never worked in a home with such decor,
Kazuko: and wished to compliment him on such a beautiful house if not for the nagging feeling that he didn't want her to speak out of
place. Her eyes returned to his strongly as he spoke again, listening carefully and closely. Once he had finished, she nodded once and
responded, "By all means, master." It had been then that her eyes wandered to corners of the walls, noticing vast amounts of cobwebs.
At least she wasn't afraid of spiders, she praised herself.
Zivren: The way in which she replied pleased him, noting her newfound confidence, his eyes noticed her gaze around the innards of
the building. The reason in which it was in such a state was was a simple one, he was sleep. For a -very- long time. " I expect
everything to be in prestine condition before your departure, and you will return daily to ensure it stays that way. Do not break or
damage anything in or surrounding the estate, if you do the proper actions will be taken." his words served as a warning of sorts, as he
held everything within the home to be of great value. " Now, follow me." his voice was stern and he fully expected her to do just as he
said. His legs would begin pushing his body forward and down the hallway that was directly in front of them, his hand soon turning a
knob and opening the door to another room. It was very large, and a properly proportioned bathtub lay in the center, dual sinks against
the wall that seemed to have gold engravings about the surface.--C
Zivren: Currently the room was lit by candles similar to that of which she had just seen, as if he prepared before her arrival. "You will
start here. Once you have achieved a desireable state, I will have my bath." the way in which he said it carried a sort of ominous
feeling, like there was more he was expecting than what was said. He stepped into the room slowly, his head shifting and looking to the
girl whom should be closely behind. --E
Kazuko: The young girl bit the inside of her cheek at his threat. Whatever it was, she hoped that she would never find out. As she
glanced at the insides of the home, the question occurred to her as of why the place was so forgotten, but of course, she refused to
ask. The items found in his home made her nervous, she hoped she would not ruin any of them but she was always prone to accidents.
Instead of requesting that he hire another more experienced maid, she shut down her insecurities by holding her head high and
consoling herself mentally. She knew that she could do it, it was the man before her that caused her to feel so distressed. Before she
had replied, he had begun to move, and she quickly picked up her bag, trotting carefully behind him. His presence caused a heavy
oppression around her, and she felt that if any order had gone unfollowed, circumstances would turn more than sour. As they arrived to
the next room of the house, her mouth gapped lightly at the sight of the intricate
Kazuko: designs upon the large object taking up most of the space in the room. Her demeanor quickly became professional once
more. Due to the distraction of the room, his words did not cause her to become too weary. Her light colored eyes glanced over him
before returning to the bathtub. "Yes, master, it will be done." She placed the handbag on the floor, hunching down to retrieve her
supplies.
Zivren: He watched as the young girl fiddled with her bag, retrieving supplies from within it's confines. "Make haste." he spoke as he
continued to observe her actions. It wouldn't take long until she would ineveitably have whatever she needed, and once that time came
he simply stood where he was, only a couple feet from the doorway. If she were to begin cleaning he would continue to do the same,
making sure his servant were to do everything accoding words he spoke. His body was still, completely unmoving as a few different
thoughts ran through his mind. "Be sure to clean every square inch of it, once you're able to see your reflection prepare the water. The
temperature is to be hot, as I prefer my bathing to be done this way. Remember that, as it will not be repeated." If she began to do
whatever was needed he would simply watch, taking a few steps closer to ensure she was doing it well, as he was very critical of those
who served him and no exceptions were ever made regardless of--C
Zivren: of experience. His eyes never seemed to leave her, though every now again he would glance to the tub in which she would
cleaning. For someone so young, she held a natural beauty to her, which wasn't going unnoticed by her newfound master. It wouldn't
too long, perhaps fifteen minutes or so before his slim digits moved to the edge of his robe, effictively gripping the fabric and pulling it
from his body. The barely audible sound of clothing hitting the floor would signify that she should be done at this point, and apparently
the robe was the only thing he was wearing as he now stood there completely in the nude. If she were to look, she would see a 'man' of
athletic form, his muscles taut and properly defined. Every bit of him was visible from head to toe, his member appearing to be in a
semi-erect state. "Prepare the water." he would say as he inhaled deeply. He had slept for so very long, his body yearning for a proper
bath. --E
Kazuko: Before she had begun her cleaning, she took several moments to look to him with a hint of confusion. She had expected the
man to leave to do something else but he hadn't. The fears she had supressed rose upon her slowly, not only this, but the need to
preform with utmost perfection. Without question, she stood up with a sponge and bottle of soap in her hands. She walked around the
tub, afraid to work with her back to him, then set the items on the ground. Before beginning, she coiled her long brown hair into a bun,
holding it in place with a clip she kept on her wrist. She proceeded by unbuttoning her cuffs to roll up her sleeves. Nervously, she
exhaled in short breaths, beginning to dampen her sponge. Stretching her body across the length of the bathtub, she awkwardly but
dutifully scrubbed off the dust that had accumulated over...however long it had been since he last used the object. She made sure to
keep her eyes low and on task in fear of being scolded. She could feel his crimson
Kazuko: eyes bore into her. Soap began to run down the outer edges of the tub, her fingers growing less confident as she continued to
clean. When she had leaned back to clean the edge she was closer too, the sound of clothing falling had reached her ears. She kept
her hand moving across the surface of the porcelain, trying to not let the sound disturb her. She swallowed hard once he spoke,
instantly dropping the sponge. With fumbling hands, she recoiled, liquid dripping onto her chest. Quickly, she retrieved the fallen item
and wiped over the knobs to the bath before turning them. She then rinsed her hands and hastily with bare hands removed the soap that
covered the bath before plugging it and letting the water rise. Her breath hitched in her throat as her eyes fluttered to the man who had
been watching her carefully. Her cheeks, though already scarlet from his watching, grew a deeper color. She wiped her wet hands off on
her white apron, now appearing damp. Without looking back to him she
Kazuko: very quietly inquired, "M-may I now be e-excused, ss-master." Her words came out rushed and stuttered.
Zivren: He watched very closely as she scrubbed on, eventually having the tub free of whatever dust and dirt had built up in the
abscence of its use. The cold air of the house brushed against bare frame as he observed of her turn on the water effictively finishing
her current task. Once the tub was plugged and the water began to rise she had asked for excusal, which wasn't something he
intended to give. "You will do no such thing. The very question itself is absurd. It is your duty to ensure everything in this estate is
cleaned, this includes the one who owns it." he offered no further explanation as he continued to watch the liquid feel the tub. As it
came to a level he deemed suitable, he spoke again. " That is enough." as his body moved forward, albeit quite slowly. Brushing
against her side his right leg would lift and soon make contact with the water, the other doing same immediately after. Once she halted
the flow of water, he would begin to lower himself and his back soon pressed--C
Zivren: against the rear end of the tub. The feel of the water contrasted directly with his own body temperature which happened to be
quite cold, so the warmth of it provided a soothing feeling. He adjusted himself accodingly, his back reclining into a proper position and
his arms rested on the top each respective side of the tub. "There are rags underneath the sink." he said in a rather blunt tone. It was
clear that he intended for this young girl to bathe him, and he didn't even consider the act of refusal something that she would engage
in. Though her words were filled with nervousness, it wasn't something he particualarly cared for the only thing he expected was for her
to oblige without question. --E
Kazuko: Her eyes she kept nearly closed as he entered the water. Without moving, and without refusal she accepted the task given,
but did not speak. Her fingers gripped the bottom of her apron until he had finally found himself comfortable. By now there was no
refusing it even if she found the act terribly lewd. Once he had spoken, she rose from her place slowly, her eyes lingering upon his bare
chest. In her expression there was no discontent nor even fear. She kept herself stoic and retrieved the said rags he had previously
mentioned. Her fingers lightly trembled as she returned to the place she had been before, hesitating before she dropped a single rag
into the warm water. Once more she pulled up the sleeves to her dress above her elbows, then dipped her hands into the water. Gently
she pulled the rag up to his neck, then feebly trailed the cloth down to his shoulders. It was apparent her shoulders were shaking and
the girl was incredibly uncomfortable, but she expected from him no penance
Kazuko: She moved the cloth back and forth from his shoulders and neck several times before moving it lower to his chest. Her breaths
had become sporadic as she moved the rag against his pale skin. Something she could tell felt terribly wrong about him, and the fear
that had ingulfed her before returned. Her eyes began to show this through their timid glance that she kept at his chest.
Zivren: His body lay in the tub, soaking in all the warmth that seemed so foreign to him at this point in time, and he thoroughly
enjoyed it. The girl would soon rise and go to retrieve what he had requested, and all the while he lay there, mind trailing off to distant
times before he had entered his slumber. Times that seemed so lost and forgotten, times he wished to relive, which of course simply
wasn't possible by any standards. Once she had returned she would gaze upon a 'man' that looked quite content, at peace, and
exuding the utmost tranquility. He mad no motions to move as she began to run the wet rag across his neck, he simply inhaled deeply
as she did so. His body would move slightly in an attempt to get even more comfortable, the girl started to cleanse his chest. His eyes
were currently closed, head leaning back and tiltled towards the ceiling. Whether it be due to the bliss he was in, or the quivering touch
of maid he would soon begin to sprout an obvious erection as his--C
Zivren: member became filled with hardness. Due to the angle in which he lay, the tip would rise slightly above the water, which would
do nothing but to increase the uncomfortable feeling she was experiencing. "I do expect to -fully- cleansed." he would say, putting
emphasis on the word "fully". Though still he lay, allowing the nervous girl to continue her current actions. He could very sense the
uneasiness within her, by her shaky movements though he made no mention of it. --E
Kazuko: The young girl took various attempts to calm herself by changing her breathing and trying to imagine other things but nothing
seemed to alleviate the apprehension and mortification weighing heavy on her chest. Her fingers moved nimbly down lower onto his
chest, however, whatever confidence she had once had crumbled. She quickly moved back up to his neck, down his shoulders and
down across his arm, then leaned over him to reach his other arm. She merely touched his other arm before returning to her place,
uncomfortable with how clear the water was. She exhaled sharply before moving the rag back to his chest, her eyes swept over his face
quickly before returning to his chest. As far as she was concerned, he looked far too calm, but knowing that he was caused her fear of
punishment to slightly lower, as did her hand. She made sure to take her time, slowly touching against his chest as to delay the
inevitable. Soon enough, she knew that the rest of his body had to be touched, and prepared
Kazuko: herself mentally. Despite this, as the rag in hand moved lower, the beat in her chest grew unbearably much heavier. It felt as if
her entire being would be crushed with humiliation. Nonetheless, her hand remained low and softly brushed against his manhood. She
let out an unintentional whimper, but forced herself to keep her hand steady. With her other hand although lightly wet from water, she
held it against her mouth tightly to stop her from making other noises. Her hand underneath the water continued hesitantly.
Zivren: He wouldn't say anything else besides those few words, at least for the moment. He could feel the hesitation in her actions,
and part of him enjoyed the innocence she was displaying. The rag moved against his skin, effictively scrubbing his upper body quite
well. He felt the rag lower, then rise back up quickly as if she was avoiding the inevitable. His body would move slightly, as if telling her
to proceed with the rest of him; though it seemed he gave her the benefit of the doubt and allowed her to take her time. As she
eventually lowered the washing hand, and the rag grazed against his member he would inhale deeply as if enjoying a touch that seemed
so foreign. It had truly been to long since he had the pleasure of such a feeling, and so his left hand would rise to take hold of her own,
giving little choice for her hand to grip around his shaft. A very low, groan of sorts would escape the confines of his mouth, signs that
this mere bathing may be turning into something else--C
Zivren: entirely. His manhood was of a large length as well as girth, so when his hips rose slightly she would no doubt feel the
intricacies of the manly appendage even through the thing cloth that seperated the two. His eyes opened for a brief second, glancing
over and seeing that her hand was preventing any further sounds from leaving her mouth. "Lower it." he said in reference to the covering
hand. Unless she was naive to things of this sort, it would be clear that he enjoyed hearing such sounds escape through her lips. --E
Kazuko: Her body shuddered once his hand prevented her from holding back any longer. She wished to pull away but it had felt like all
of her strength had been depleted by his one simple action. For several seconds it seemed she had stopped breathing, until upon
orders, she moved her hand closer and held a tight grip. She gasped, her hand falling to her lap and her mind becoming a mess of
embarrassment and disbelief she had complied. Without waiting any longer, she dipped the other hand into the water, accompanying
her other hand's grip. Then with a deep breath, she pulled both hands upward, caressing his member lightly. Her head was kept low and
turned away from the ordeal as she bit the bottom of her quivering lip. She continued the movement of her hands, softly moving upward
then again downward. The action had become easy enough to repeat, however the discomfiture remained. Eventually her eyes closed
tightly as to block out what her fingers continued moving gently against. Her breath
Kazuko: occasionally hitched and she continuously took longer drawn out breaths. Regret rose in her bosom, unable to suddenly stop
the action that he so demanded. Of course several of her employers had suggested such activities and she had always refused. But for
some reason, this man she could not resist obeying, not even by the slightest means.
Zivren: It seemed she understood just what he was implying as he soon found himself gripped with both sets of her slender fingers.
As she began to move her hands up and down his breathing would deepen slightly, his eyes glancing over to the young girl and seeing
that she was turned away. " Open your eyes and look." he said in a way that was almost demanding. For whatever reason he wanted her
to see just what she was doing, along with what she felt. His hips would rock slightly into her palms, effictively grinding in synch with her
motions. His breathing becoming just a bit more rigid as time along, and if she were to gaze upon the manhood that she was obidently
stroking she would see a small amount of a thick, white substance beginning to exit from the tip. A sign of just how well she was doing
at her current task. He could hear the quickness of her heart beat, and it seemed to do nothing but excite him even further. His mind
starting to think of that magnificent red substance that--C
Zivren: flowed within her body. The lewd sound of her actions filled the air of the bathroom, which did nothing but to increase the erotic
nature of this 'bath' . His head would shift to the left which allowed him to look upon her once more, the reddness of her cheeks
evidence to her embaressment. --E
Kazuko: Upon orders, she whimpered in protest, however obeyed. Her face burned a bright red, and as she slowly opened her eyes to
observe the thick flesh in her hands, she shook her head. Her eyes fluttered back and forth, to and from him. Although determined to
follow his request, her eyes would not comply to her will. The sounds that began to grow louder in the confines of the room only caused
the disgrace in her chest to rise. Her breath only grew sharper as her hands gripped tighter. With his increased movement, she bit the
tip of her tongue to prevent herself from whining in discomfort. She wished more than anything for the situation to end, for her to leave
and hopefully forget it, but she had a sliver of dread telling her that she would never forget. She attempted to move her hands faster, but
as her eyes drew back to his body, she saw the white liquid emanating from the tip and she panicked. Her hands slowed and she had
to take several moments to calm herself to continue. Her sleeves
Kazuko: had begun to fall down her arms slowly from the movement but she dare not let go. The movements continued and the girl with
much difficulty kept her eyes on his member and her fingers increasing his stimulation.
Zivren: His head remained turned, locked on her own as her motions increased in speed. At this point the feeling was truly amazing,
the way in which her hands moved up and down his member he couldn't help but feel as if she's done it before. Though it was likely not
the case, evident the shyness and overall embaressment she was exuding. His hips began to move faster, matching her motions so
that he was able to receive maximum pleasure from the current event transpiring. As moments passed and time went on, he would be
able to feel the semen building up within his manhood and wouldn't be able to deny himself the joys of a climax for much longer. This
was when his movements began to get more eratic, losing the tempo in which they were set as low, pleasure filled groans began to
leave his mouth, barely even an able to heard though she likely did. As she began to slow at the sight of his white fluids, he would only
increase, his left hand taking hold of hers and squeezing it tightly around--C
Zivren: his shaft as he felt his balls tense and hips somewhat convulse. That moment is when spurts of the white, thick fluid began
exiting from the tip of his member. The first having a bit of force shooting slightly up into the air, but after a moment it would simply
began to trail down his member and onto her hands as he removed his only a moment ago. His breathing slightly heavy, much like her
own his eyes would open after being closed for those brief seconds aiming to see whatever look was upon her face. Relief being felt all
around his body.--E
Kazuko: She could feel his eyes on her, watching how she was reacting. It bothered her, perhaps more than any other thing he had
requested her to do. His eyes felt like they were burning into her, and what she was doing, she wished no one would ever see. His
actions had caused her to attempt holding tighter in fear of letting go but his accompanied hand had achieved that for her. He only grew
more firm in her hand and the sight of him only made her more nervous. She grit her teeth, forcing herself to keep her eyes steady as
he grew more excited, his movements growing more rough. The following action had caused her to gasp in surprise, as the white liquid
shot out from him. Her head turned away in fear of splashing water and she could feel the warmth from the thicker liquid enter the water.
Her lips pursed as her hands slowly let go of his manhood. Her breathing had finally slowed, though her heart beat remained the same.
Slowly and almost fearfully her hands rose from the water, covered in
Kazuko: semen. Unsure of what to do with herself, her hands she held infront of herself above the water. A gentle whimper escaped her
lips and her eyes quivered at the sight of the liquid covering her hands. Without words, her eyes drew to the man with a pathetic
expression as if she were asking him what to do about the mess.

Nathaniel watched as his blade, slayer of Kings, pierced the chest of the large, burley man. He looked on with no emotion whatsoever. Nathaniel did not care his race, creed or identity. He had the grand rune of chaos and that's all that mattered.
"Fool, you hid the Rune within your own flesh"
He slowly removed the blade from the mans chest cavity as he fell limp to the ground. His body was frail and weak, blood soaked the earth beneath Nathaniels feet. As the blood left the mans chest, he looked back on his current life. He thought of his wife Sophia and young daughter Camilla. He could not leave them alone, not in this cruel, unforgiving world. The Grand Rune of life was infused in his heart and it began to beat. *THUMP, THUMP, THUMP*

Stephen Forchion 4/21/2014
Book 3, chapter 1
" You act as if our war is not happening! You be little your children, even me, the General! Queen Asyria runs rampant across all planes of existence! You can stop it all!" screamed Nokato. His skin began turning pitch black, and his pupils dilated to a light blue hue.
"Daemons, angels, Zeus? I am a human, I do not know what you speak, but take one step closer, and you will lose your head boy.." The horns atop the woman's head continued to grow, and change. Shifting, evolving into something far more sinister. It was a ridiculous speculation that was being made on this day. This 'being' claiming that she were an angel. "How dare you come to me shouting accusations, spreading lies and deceit!"
The wings at her back spread wide, revealing ancient sigils across their entire make. It was truly astonishing the way the broken wings bent in the darkness of the moon. It was similar to a bat trying to take flight for the first time in its short life. "You will come with me, and that is the end of it. Do you understand, Ein?" He questioned in a flat, stubborn tone. It seemed this war torn general had plans of his own, which certainly involved this winged female.
The female would look at him closely, observing each, and every detail over his exposed body. He was completely in the nude save for garments covering his private areas. "Listen, boy, this is the last time I'm going to tell you, back the fuck off. I have supreme authority over these lands, and with master Stan's permission, I will tear you limb from limb without a second thought.
"I see this will not work by conventional means…" Nokato muttered softly as he took a step forward. "All of my pain..all of my strife, for what? For you to remain a slave? A worthless, piece of trash, human slave…No! I refuse to allow the highest ranking dominion to be such a thing!" He shouted. "Ras al vi ku aahh nah bo sahhhhh!" Nokato roared with shaken lungs. His words seemed to enact some sort of demonic spell, the ground beginning to shake violently, the air thickening, around him. "My suffering will be no more, one way or another, your coming with me, and I'm breaking those chains."
The female simply chuckled at that statement. Force her? And just who was going to do that, him? Unlikely. Ein began to charge the synergies within her body, limbs limbering up quickly as she prepared for combat. "You think you can handle me? I've taken down Tzuren's twice your size, child." She mocked. Her wings stretched wide, her body adjusting to the sudden change of molecules, and atoms. "You cannot hold a candle to my spee----"
Before she could even speak again, Nokato was off. His feet dug into the ground, burying deep into the soil. His right hand gripped the hilt of his blade, 'kusanagi', fingertips coiling about it tightly. "You –will- do as I say, understand!" He shouted before taking his sword, and smashing it directly over her skull full force! The sheer power he demonstrated was amazing. His speed, dexterity, agility, all of the above was simply astonishing.
Though Nokato was met with a shocking surprise [ Nokato Reference picture. ].

⊗King Juzatsu⊗
If you want to deceive the enemies you have to deceive your allies first. that's what he thought while strolling in the yard of his castle. Juzatsu looked into the cloud, he sense the nostalgic in them. "Anael..." he slowly spoke her names. the flowers is dancing happily while he sat down in the bench under a tree. his face is solemn and his expression show the peacefulness in his face. Juzatsu slowly opened his eyes but there are only darkness in his sight. He blame them, he blame them all who place the magic inside his body, he blame them who took his sight from him. But nothing he could do now, nothing. "ah there you are" a girl voice woke him up he slowly turned his head to look at the source. "Marie what are you doing here?" Marie is one of the Faeries who Juzatsu saved from the human a few years ago, despite her small appearance she is very energetic and caring toward Juzatsu. "tell me master did we really will attack another continent?" she said after sat beside Juzatsu. Juzatsu rubbed her head and answer her question with a smile"yeah... but don't worry, I will make sure that nothing will harmed Alfheim" her eyes closed while enjoying Juzatsu hand on her head.​

"Master the word had been spoken, Nokato Army has marched from the Palace" Sudden appear of Enryuu surprised Marie but Juzatsu still calm and gave order to his trusted servant "Let us make haste, prepare the troops of thousands Wraith and begin to march to Cathar. I will lead the first attack myself" Enryuu understood his command and began to preparing the troops, Thousands Wraith. Thousands Wraith is the terrifying army. they said they are immortal, they said they are cruel, they said they are invincible. But only Juzatsu knew how well the power of his army is. They are the Undead.​
367646-jpg.1031

Im back. Posting soon.
Sweet sounds good.
(May I suggest we take some things in the world a little more slowly just so we avoid a run away train?)

P.S (can't wait for you to update Rufeo)
:)

QUOTE="SgShallow, post: 1678285, member: 12147"]Sweet sounds good.
(May I suggest we take some things in the world a little more slowly just so we avoid a run away train?)

P.S (can't wait for you to update Rufeo)
:)[/QUOTE]

Alrighty bro. Tell ur bud he's in.

Thanks for accepting me. I'll upload my character sheet shortly.

Also I was wondering if I could get a map specifically detailing where the dragon kingdom, human kingdom and the demon kingdoms are as I was a little confused at where they were located when I looked at the map. Also I would like to know if there are natural sparsely populated mountain ranges in the human kingdom.

In terms of the dragon kingdom I was thinking that it would me made up of mostly mountainous terrain with some plains scattered throughout.

Also I was wondering if I could get a map specifically detailing where the dragon kingdom, human kingdom and the demon kingdoms are as I was a little confused at where they were located when I looked at the map. Also I would like to know if there are natural sparsely populated mountain ranges in the human kingdom.

In terms of the dragon kingdom I was thinking that it would me made up of mostly mountainous terrain with some plains scattered throughout.

Sounxs good to ms maan. Ur the hign king of thevdragons n I m ur knight of one. My dragon is named Balthazar.

Yo I'd you say that there is a mountain in a human controlled area we will go with it. also looking over the story so far I would say that most of the demons are too the south with some land in other continents. I'm not sure exactly where everything is at the moment. If you want for the most part for your character to be in a secure area don't forget to say that's where your going.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
I will work on the map later guys.
Ok cool.

I finally found some good examples of all the different types of dragons in the world. The images are listed below.

1)
pablo-palomeque-dragon.jpg

2)
slawomir-maniak-stormbringer-dragon.jpg

todd-hebenstreit-34shivandragon.jpg

3)
lorenz-hideyoshi-ruwwe-dragon-lair3-finished-s.jpg

4)
chris-koh-dong-jun-lesson1-3.jpg

5)
lewis-fischer-flame-rock-final.jpg

*Note: Assume wings are detached from the front arms for the Earth Dragon.

I will post a picture of the Metal-Earth dragons with the post of my actual character.

Hope this helps put a face on the dragons in this world for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Xaiken
((Ehem boys this is the IC thread.... not an OOC))

King Juzatsu
The flame arose to the sky as the Thousands Wraith army arrived at some kind of Village. They feed, they burn, they Slaughter everything they met. "help....help me- arrrgh" the villager screamed loudly. The flesh tore open and down to their throat. "burn! kill! eat, my soldier!" Juzatsu saw those horrible village burned to ashes just on one night. the undead army is strong, and another reason why they are invincible is.... "arrrghh" the dead villager and militia slowly stood up. they are not live and they are not dead either. They become just like them. The Undead.​
Replacing the destroyed troops with the new ones from their victim is why they are called invincible army. their supply of troops is endless, no one dares to face them without any mean to end their troop supplies. "milord, there are an army of ten thousands sighted in the north about 40 stones (1 Stone = 1 KM) and they are heading to our way" Enryuu gave Juzatsu the information after he finished his scouting duty. "good, let them taste the fear of the Wraith. all troops engage and kill them painfully" the undead scream filled the dark night accompanied by Juzatsu dreadful laugh.​

FUCKIN HELL I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN WTF????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.