Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'? (Need more members)

King or Joker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie i technically already have pictures for this roleplay. it depends on the role i'll have vuv
and if its anime pictures or real pictures.
these are anime :d since I'm assuming.
[spoili]
dhbxad.png
2jaxd90.png

egbo8j.png
35i7g2f.png

2cg0k6p.png
9qffab.png

a5cimo.png
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Old xian is awesome. Tanjiu too. B) { They're artists / mangaka's }

Reactions: Kaz
Lol loving the preparedness happening ^^

I'm going to make the picture requirement just whatever you can provide (that means anime, cartoon, or real life. Although anime is suggested ;p)

Reactions: Kaz and N/A
  • Love
Reactions: tart.
Oh great king please spare me some of your mercy for I am nothing but a mere joker, aspiring for your attention >_<hahaha

If your still looking for people I would love to join. Though I would just be an anarchist and try to flip the system

• Bucket of Rainbows
If your still looking for people I would love to join. Though I would just be an anarchist and try to flip the system
Haha noted ;p I'd love to have you aboard ^^

Would you like to request a spot in the game or a Bad Boy/Floater?

I guess bad boy, but I don't want to be bad just to do it. I was thinking that he refuses to be in this game because it chooses to label them and divide them because of their lables.

• Thank You
I guess bad boy, but I don't want to be bad just to do it. I was thinking that he refuses to be in this game because it chooses to label them and divide them because of their lables.
That would be perfect ^^ Just remember that to be a "Bad Boy" you have to keep up a facade of being a 'delinquent'. This is mostly because if the King finds out then he/she can demote you to a Joker and it really isn't a fun position.

What happens as the joker?

What happens as the joker?
You'll be the main "Target" of the game. That basically means anyone ranked above you can order you around, bully, mock, and do anything within reason. Thats until the next game starts though and you can regain your rank when or if somebody else gets the Joker card.

Fair enough. Is there like a magic that forces our characters to follow the orders.

In this case their can be 2 or more Jokers but it really depends on the King. This is all about alliance, strategy, and who or not to trust. You could be the King one day and be the Joker the next ;p

Fair enough. Is there like a magic that forces our characters to follow the orders.
No actually its more of a status thing. The Caste Game has been going on for a very long time now and really no one wants to upset the balance. Mainly because if the King or anyone else finds out then that gets you a one way ticket to being the Joker.

Fair enough so it's all psychological. Then you have someone like me who just wants to watch it burn.

Wow, I just got around to actually looking at the poll and everyone seems to really like the Joker spot xD

Reactions: Kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.