Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'? (Need more members)

King or Joker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think living in the dorms would make the most sense, and I love the idea. However, I would rather keep this as modern and psychological rather than mixing anything supernatural to it. I prefer realism to be honest, as a tribute to the original manga where this idea came from. But I'm good at adapting, so I'm probably cool either way.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@Clear
Yah, I'm game. I need to get my writing mood back and what better way than a role-play that reminds me of the Stanford prison experiment. XD
Which reminds me, do they live in dorms or do they live with their families? Having a dorm structure would definitely induce the sense of being trapped in a nightmare for those under the boot, not to mention the fear and opportunities the night brings.

As for the "supernatural phenomena" I mentioned earlier, it wouldn't be a bad idea to insert a dose of that madness, in my opinion. Perhaps not powers for each individual student, but small abilities that come along with obtaining a higher card (along with the occasional oddities such as aura detection, syneasthesia and other phenomena that occur due to the configuration of the brain, eyes, etc.). Then again, if we were to look at it from a different light, if the cards grant powers, then a good part of the psychological concept would be lost. If our aim were to be to increase the mystery of the plot and give others more "thought treats", how about a series of mysteries/rumors/legends regarding the school, which tie together to form one mystery and, quite naturally, whoever solves the mystery is rewarded, such as a wish? I won't get too ahead of myself, though. What do you all think?
Hmm I could change the A-Typical Jap High school setting for a more Private Academy feel. I also agree with Wicked, the dorm idea sounds fun.

I'm leaning towards the mystery and thriller aspect of this RP. The reason why I never make any is because I am terrible at writing up anything "Mysterious" ^^; Although the rumors and legends would help piece together a story I could weave in and out throughout the RP.

• Love
Reactions: Wicked and Gladis
Hmm I could change the A-Typical Jap High school setting for a more Private Academy feel. I also agree with Wicked, the dorm idea sounds fun.

I'm leaning towards the mystery and thriller aspect of this RP. The reason why I never make any is because I am terrible at writing up anything "Mysterious" ^^; Although the rumors and legends would help piece together a story I could weave in and out throughout the RP.
OMG, I'd totally be in on a mystery kind of thing. *^*
And the dorm idea is also good. -w-

I shouldn't be doing this. Dx but but, but, but...

Can I have spot #10?

UPDATE!

There's only one spot open until the CS thread is put up so get to image hunting! I'll leave it open for a day or two and see if anyone else interested otherwise I'll go ahead and take the spot ^^ Unless of course you all are just fed up of waiting and want me to get this over with ;P

I had an impulsive moment or two the past weeks. >_>

Now... Dare I ask. How long do we get for the CS? what is your post expectation of us? Once a week, daily base?

I had an impulsive moment or two the past weeks. >_>

Now... Dare I ask. How long do we get for the CS? what is your post expectation of us? Once a week, daily base?
I'm giving a two week window after I put the CS thread up ^^ Well for the Game Participants everyone else has unlimited time ;P

1. Once a week is the bare minimum of posting consistency I expect ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
UPDATE!

There's only one spot open until the CS thread is put up so get to image hunting! I'll leave it open for a day or two and see if anyone else interested otherwise I'll go ahead and take the spot ^^ Unless of course you all are just fed up of waiting and want me to get this over with ;P
I HAS FOUND A PICTURE, I think. XD
Considering using this little guy:
Nova.(Arcana.Famiglia).full.1220894.jpg

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gladis
Could I take the last slot? I probably shouldn't be taking on anymore new RPs, since the last quarter or school just started up and that means extra schoolwork... but... ah, who cares?! This looks too cool! Besides, I'm a glutton for punishment. My life wouldn't be complete without sleepless nights of rushing to complete homework.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Could I take the last slot? I probably shouldn't be taking on anymore new RPs, since the last quarter or school just started up and that means extra schoolwork... but... ah, who cares?! This looks too cool! Besides, I'm a glutton for punishment. My life wouldn't be complete without sleepless nights of rushing to complete homework.
Its all yours! Alright thank you tons for taking it actually. Now that all the spots are filled the IC will finally be put up!

Just wondering, when will the CS and/or IC thread be up? Unless they've already been made and I didn't realize-

Also, is their a particular grade all characters are expected to be in? Thinking about what my character will be like~

Just wondering, when will the CS and/or IC thread be up? Unless they've already been made and I didn't realize-

Also, is their a particular grade all characters are expected to be in? Thinking about what my character will be like~
I have not yet! Thank you for asking ^^; I've had a lot on my plate (mainly RP wise) since Easter ended and my notifications have been jumbled up by the in-take of spam posts ;P I'll have the CS up today :D So be prepared to be tagged for the link and also in the new thread.

Last edited:
is there one slot left for one of the main roles?

is there one slot left for one of the main roles?
Ah sorry no, I hadn't gotten around to updating it (just now did) but you are welcome to join in on the other two roles available ^^

still here by the way. so a CS is gonna be up?
CS thread! I had mean't the CS thread would be up somewhere today ^^; I just have to get through writing up the premises of the plot and putting together the actual Character Sheet.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.