Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'? (Need more members)

King or Joker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know, you put 9 and 10 as wishful nemo. :P
And there goes my que to take my (nonexistent) meds today! Thanks for pointing that out because I would have never noticed otherwise ^^; I'll have it changed right away.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Wow remind me to invite you two to all future group RP's I plan to make.

• Love
Um....may I join as a floater?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: gen101394
Is it just me, or are the tabs just so small that I can only see one line per time? Kind of annoying to read. x-x

My CS is done. c: Because I don't want to make assumptions, I'll ask here: Is the sign up thread an OOC thread, too?
Yes, feel free to discuss the plot and anything else you'd like on there ;)

I think my character sheet is finished. -w-

I've the main idea of my character down, so you can consider her kind of finished? o-o/ I will add in the details later though, but that might take a while. (//lazy //shot)

Looking forward to role play with you guys~

So if I just wait for this one to finish, will I be able to go in the next one, or is it already full
There are a few RPers who haven't responded yet to being tagged so a spot may open towards the end of this week ^^ But as of right now all the game spots are currently closed. I can let you know if a spot opens though if you're still up for waiting that long :)

Last edited:
  • Useful
There are a few RPers who haven't responded yet to being tagged so a spot may open towards the end of this week ^^ But as of right now all the game spots are currently open. I can let you know if a spot opens though if you're still up for waiting that long :)
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.