Cascade Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jean's small bit of sedition was acceptable.

It was great c: The posts are looking beautiful!

I am swamped with housework today (disgusting >.>), so it might take me until Monday to get a post up. I usually spend the weekends with my boyfriend, but if you guys want a post from me soon, I'll work on one over the weekend. :)

There's really no rush! I've never nagged anyone for a post with 1x1s and I don't plan to get on anyone for a post here.

Also, just as a general thing, there's no posting order. Just let everyone get in something for their character once per round before posting again. In the future, if you're having a particularly intense moment with another character, tag each other so people can move around you, but don't let it turn into a 1x1. I think we all understand RP etiquette, so I won't break out the no godmodding speech or anything.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 people
Ha! We have a banner. How long has it been up? (i.e. how unobservant have I been?)

Since the 25th! Me and my mad PS skillz of cropping some trees and picking a font.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Adelaide
I regret to inform you all that the cute kitten masquerading as a lion under our map tab has been replaced and can no longer serve as a mascot for our humble RP.

Good news, though! We now have an actual map :D And it's a lovely map, too. I hope this gives you guys a better picture of what the town looks like and where major things are located. I'm going to write up a blurb for it soon and also (finally) put in the stuff about our arcs. But yeah, check it out in the OP and if anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask c:

So, my laptop has decided to go for broke again which means that I will have to resort back to stealing borrowing my boyfriend's computer while he is at work. I had hoped to get a post done today but now I simply won't have the time. T.T Post should be up tomorrow! Sorry, guys.

Also, I start back to college on the 24th of this month. If my laptop isn't fixed by then, but computer time will be limited severely to early morning and random breaks that may or may not happen between classes. If that happens, I will still be here. Just might take me a little longer to get a post up. T.T Again, that is in a few weeks, so no worries yet.

D: Sorry to hear that about your laptop, but thanks for the heads up!

I've been catching up a little at work and my weeknights/weekends are shot with studying. I will do my best to get a reply out tomorrow.

Bosses are both in Greece! Woohoo! Free time Free time free time!

How are everyone's posts coming? :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Adelaide
I assume you don't mean the people who've already posed, Neptune? For my part at least, I was under the impression we were supposed to wait a turn for everyone to post. If not, my bad, just let us know!

Finally got mine up!

Should we put our character pictures with our IC posts? Just so we know which character is which and we can avoid confusion or trying to figure out whos who?

Hm, you know, I've been going back and forth on this- since there's no system to keep track of time, how do school days work? Is it like, "Come in today, but I'm feeling sort of icky so stay home tomorrow", or go for five days, stay home for two, or go for three, stay home for two, go for three, stay home for two, or something? Is it just every day? If not, is it important whether or not there's school today, for my character to be going to and teaching at and all?

I assume you don't mean the people who've already posed, Neptune? For my part at least, I was under the impression we were supposed to wait a turn for everyone to post. If not, my bad, just let us know!
obviously I didn't mean those who have already posted, lol.

Hm, you know, I've been going back and forth on this- since there's no system to keep track of time, how do school days work? Is it like, "Come in today, but I'm feeling sort of icky so stay home tomorrow", or go for five days, stay home for two, or go for three, stay home for two, go for three, stay home for two, or something? Is it just every day? If not, is it important whether or not there's school today, for my character to be going to and teaching at and all?
There's clocks, so you could have a full day of school. The school/work week really wasn't elaborated on in the books, so I just assumed that people went every day since there was no way for anyone to be like, it's the weekend and I want a day off! Since most jobs are just sitting there for hours on end, I don't think it's a reach to think people would be somewhere every day. Does that sound good?

There's clocks, so you could have a full day of school. The school/work week really wasn't elaborated on in the books, so I just assumed that people went every day since there was no way for anyone to be like, it's the weekend and I want a day off! Since most jobs are just sitting there for hours on end, I don't think it's a reach to think people would be somewhere every day. Does that sound good?
Perfect. Thank you!

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
Should we put our character pictures with our IC posts? Just so we know which character is which and we can avoid confusion or trying to figure out whos who?
Let's vote on this. Some people might not want to format their post every time. I think it's a good idea and will add something cute to the IC. What do you guys think?

I don't mind. May not do it every time, but the first times is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.