Cascade Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since Lee owns the coffee house, he too could be a central figure for anyone looking for contacts or friendly faces. Of course he knows Jean, because one should always keep friends close, and pie rivals closer... :) And he knows Casey as well, since she works there with him - all others feel free to contact if there is anything special of note you'd care to see!

eta: And yes, was Eric the sheriff when his wife died, as Adelaide mentioned? o.o

Yes, he was sheriff when she died. So, if you've been in the town eight years or longer, you'll know the story. I could either explain it here or let it come out in the IC eventually. Which would you all prefer?

Also, I'm going to nix that picture idea for the cast. I've been fooling with it and no matter what, it comes out looking cluttered. I hope everyone will be okay with their character name linked back to their CS.

One idea would be you gather all of the people with characters who would have been there during that time period, and do a mass PM and explain the story. So we all know and everyone else is in the dark. :D The "younger" characters could only know what would be rumors.

I like Jerelin's idea for the mass PM for certain characters, gives it a little more... Mystery... *snickers*

eta: Yes, just links to our CS's is fine, they all have pictures anyway!

Speaking of CS Pictures. I am really bored and PROCRASTINATING on cleaning out. I can toy around with editing something up if you would like. ^_^ I love messing around with BBCode. Granted, I may not make it work. But I can try!

Well, it's not anything sinister, haha. It's just sort of sad. Also, Jerelin, your CS still has WIP on the top of it and Michael is finished, correct?

Speaking of CS Pictures. I am really bored and PROCRASTINATING on cleaning out. I can toy around with editing something up if you would like. ^_^ I love messing around with BBCode. Granted, I may not make it work. But I can try!
I do have something you could do for me, actually. I'll PM you in a second c:

Well, it's not anything sinister, haha. It's just sort of sad. Also, Jerelin, your CS still has WIP on the top of it and Michael is finished, correct?

I do have something you could do for me, actually. I'll PM you in a second c:
Whoops! Yes, he is! Should be o.o

I thought I edited that out. xD

How long was he a bartender? Is it possible they knew each other or even just that he'd served her a time or two and found her familiar? But I do think they'd be friendly, especially if he's a party go-er and fun.

5 years in Boston and almost 2 in cascade. It's totally possible he's served her in the past, but up to you. I won't tell you where your character has or hasn't been :p

Josh is probably going to be a regular at the bar. He also delivers milk and meat to businesses and houses, so I think people would likely see him around town fairly frequently.

I like Jerelin's idea for the mass PM for certain characters, gives it a little more... Mystery... *snickers*

eta: Yes, just links to our CS's is fine, they all have pictures anyway!
So it seems Muirgen's been tapping into our shared brain again. So I second this.

5 years in Boston and almost 2 in cascade. It's totally possible he's served her in the past, but up to you. I won't tell you where your character has or hasn't been :p
Alright, I think we can have them have recognized each other but not have had anything other than the passing acquaintance between a bartender and a semi-regular customer who stopped coming in. The tentative familiarity plus their social natures would draw them together even if they couldn't talk of the past. Does that work for you?

• Love
Reactions: of Dirt and Muirgen
I might just write in a flashback eventually and make you all cry :D

• Love
Reactions: Adelaide
use ur sleeve >__>

Reactions: Muirgen
but i have no sleeves
dont be so insensitive to us sleeveless people t.t
im offended

• Love
Dammit!!!! Get out of my head!!!! :heartbeat:
It's my day to hold onto the brain cell dearest - filling out more job applications and have to finish online CPR courses, so you'll just have to share the skull space today :heartsmile:

yall when I'm through with you:
tumblr_mr54k1uJJA1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
Please! I need something to make me cry other than how boring work is.

Status
Not open for further replies.