Cascade Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have two characters and Dirt and I control NPCs, it might be extra useful for those larger posts where there's a lot going on.

I'm fine with, I'm fine without.

It would be useful for people with multiple characters, though.

I like the way it looks so I vote yes.

also
Finally got mine up!
Jean's parties are SEASONAL so they happen 4 times a year for the big gatherings. Time and marking it is important to her, hence her sedition. I was going to ask when/if people would like a party or if the GM could use it for mischief/terror etc. So could you edit that line about Jean's parties out of your post? Thanks.

I like the way it looks so I vote yes.

also

Jean's parties are SEASONAL so they happen 4 times a year for the big gatherings. Time and marking it is important to her, hence her sedition. I was going to ask when/if people would like a party or if the GM could use it for mischief/terror etc. So could you edit that line about Jean's parties out of your post? Thanks.

Got it. Edited.

• Thank You
Reactions: Adelaide
Let's vote on this. Some people might not want to format their post every time. I think it's a good idea and will add something cute to the IC. What do you guys think?
I'll go with the majority.

Edited mine anyway, picture of Lee included :) Not a hardship.

I am a person who loves post formats, so I don't mind. I say to each his/her own. Do it if you wanna. Don't if you don't. ^_^

Let's vote on this. Some people might not want to format their post every time. I think it's a good idea and will add something cute to the IC. What do you guys think?
I don't mind either, but I guess I should write a little something about each NPC in the OOC so that it can easily be referred to. I'll edit the post with my sheet with that info, so the link to my character in the first post will be enough.

@Alice Falling @upscalerat @Jerelin
Hey guys! How are the posts coming? I was just wondering if you're going to have something for us by tonight/tomorrow? And if not, would you mind if everyone who's already posted got a second one in? I'd hate to have people get bored and then drop. No rush to any of you, ofc!

I'll get one up tonight!

I meant to do it today during work, but I actually had things to do. It was an anomaly.

Sounds good and I'm looking forward to it c:

Go ahead and move on without me! With this limited time on the computer, I'm scrambling to get things done, but have mainly been focusing on the smaller things. I still plan on posting, but please don't wait on me! :)

Alright! Come in when you have the time.

I lied. ._. My mother needed me for stuff. I'll get it up tomorrow. I have an idea and all, but, I need to sleep to drive tomorrow. Sorry!

That's fine. If it's not up by tomorrow night then I'm going to go ahead and let people post again since we've been waiting, and that goes for Alice too and anyone else in the future who might need some more time. As long as we're all updated with each other OOC-wise, I don't think moving along is a problem.

Go ahead and move on too! I'm so sorry! I don't even know where to start and I haven't even been at a computer for a few days now. (Life got crazy but it will slow down in the next few days).

It's okay. I saw your status message the other day, so whenever/however you'd like to bring Korra in is fine c:

If I can stay awake for 10 more minutes I can make a post. I just haven't had time to figure out how to introduce Korra yet... Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.