Care For a Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber took the cup of water into her hands, staring down at her reflection in the liquid. "Yeah, just seeing the man lying there with blood all over him brought back some unpleasant memories, nothing huge." She said, heaving a large sigh and taking a sip from her drink. "And I have already inconvenienced you, I should probably go." She said, fiddling with her bag straps.

Leanign back on the couch, Uriel shook his head.
"Stay with us for the night~ I guess that sounds a bit weird for us when we really have only met but we have a spare bedroom and Elina has taken a liking to you~"
"......... Is Amber leaving.....?"
A tired sleepy Elina came out from the corridors that lead to the rooms and looked at Amber with a slightly pouting face.
"Can't you stay over.....?"

Amber blushed siftly at his comment about staying, and she bit her lip. "I don't know, I hate imposing." She said softly while looking at the floor. But when Elina came out, all adorable and sweet, Amber couldn't help but give in. "Alright, I'll stay."

The tired smiled appeared and Elina took hold of Amber's hand and lead her into her room filled with fluffy cuddly toys and white lace.
"I am sure uriel can lend you something...."
"Here you go hope you don't mind~"
Throwing a shirt at Amber and winking Uriel disappeared to what seemed to be the kitchen due to the clatter of cooking that could be heard.

"I have some shorts around here...."
Rummaging through her cupboard she smiled happily as she found some pants and handed them to Amber.
"....... There you go~"

image.jpg
Ebony only lay in bed, agonising over life, for a few minutes. She had to do something. A main component in her learning was to stay calm, and keep the patients calm. 'I did manage to stay calm... Well kind of, during helping that guy that got mugged. Lucky that weird guy got his stuff back. Somehow.' She thought to herself. Soon regret started to come back, but Ebony decided to do something about.
"I was pretty rude to Uriel and Elina. They are old friend's... Better go apologise to the 'twins'," she promptly said to herself and stood up, casting on her trademark jumper, ignorant of the temperature.

"Yvonne" she introduced taking his hand and shaking it firmly "Pleasure to meet you, Èric," she said, pronouncing his name right. Thank goodness I took french class she thought to herself and let go of his hand. Or else I'll be an embarrassment in front of him she finished the thought.

"So, what made you choose Graphic Arts, if I may ask?" she said and took her glasses off again, her green eyes twinkling with curiosity. Sometimes, she just hate wearing glasses. Her eyes are not that bad but when she reads, the letters seem to dance around the pages, making her all dizzy. Hence, she was required to wear reading glasses.

She then saw Lucifer walking out the cafe, her gaze following him until he went inside a black car. "Tch. How rude. Leaving without saying goodbye" she muttered under her breath and called a waiter, ordering a cup of Lady Grey tea and a slice of chocolate cake.

Èric smiled warmly and eased into his seat some as he shook her hand. "The pleasure's mine." He glanced at his book when she asked the question, "Well, my parents sent me to art schools when I started drawing on the walls back at home," he laughed. "I guess I skipped the whole 'stick figure' level."

He took note of her book that laid on the table near her and was going to inquire about it until he followed her gaze to Lucifer, who had left. "Is there something wrong? Did I make him leave?" He frowned almost childishly, his slight French accent only making it all the more... "Adorable".

Yvonne giggled at his accent and the frown on his face. "I assure you, you're not the reason why he left." she stated with a smile "You must be very talented then. I, myself wasn't blessed with such an incredible skills."

The waiter came back with her order and set it on the table. Her stomach grumbled at the sight of the cake. Laughing sheepishly, she apologized. "Forgive my unladylike manners. I haven't eaten breakfast yet" she said, blushing madly. "Uhm, would you like some tea?"

He let his gaze follow back to her and spoke again, "Well... Talent only gets better when you throw some skill in there. I'm sure you've got some. Tell me, where do your skills lie?"

Then the food had came and her stomach spoke for it, which let Èric let out a soft, but charming laugh. "It's fine, I know the feeling all too well." He shook his head at the proposal for tea, "No thank you; I've had my share of coffee this morning. Anything else, I'll probably have a sugar rush."

Setting the tea cup down she answered "My skills are only applicable to music, but mostly classical ones. I just love how soft classical music is. Tell me, are you fond of classical music?" she asked.

After hearing about sugar rush, she let out a melodious laugh, her voice ringing like wind chimes in the air. "But french people do love sweets, don't they? I can't quite imagine them having a sugar rush."

Lucifer slouched in the car chair as he was driven way from the cafe. He looked at the driver, then turned to glare at the other man in the car. He was older than Lucifer, but the moment he saw Lucifer's glare he seemed to retreat slightly. "I thought you said that you had sort out the small crimes in this part of town?" Lucifer spat.
The man looked puzzled at his statement "Boss, I have no idea what you mean" he said, oblivious to earlier events.
Lucifer rubbed his knuckles as he remembered his encounter with the robbers. "People are still trying to mug others in my territory" Lucifer explained to the clueless goon.
"Okay, we will make sure that it never happens again" he spoke quickly, averted his look from Lucifer's fiery gaze.

Soon the car stopped and the men stepped out. It had pulled up in front of a giant skyscraper like building. As he walked, the men standing out side the door bowed in respect to him. Lucifer made his way to a fancy looking elevator at the back of the entrance hall. "I'm glad to here that" he said as he walked. The elevator doors opened and Lucifer stepped inside "I mean if these keep happening i can't call myself a crime boss can i?" he asked rhetorically. The man simple bowed as the doors closed and the elevator ascended

Lucifer stepped out when he reached the top floor, the room looked like a mix between and office and a penthouse. He took a seat at his desk and spun it round, looking out the window over the city.

"Ah, yes. Classical. Uhm... I listen... A little," he said slowly, trying to bring forth some composers in his mind in case she asked.

Her laugh. It brought him a smile that would make his morning. If he didn't meet her in the restaurant, he'd have sworn he was listening to an angel. With a little chuckle of his own, he looked back to the previous table he sat at, where 5 empty cups of what used to be coffee sat. "Well, we have our limits."

"Oh! Speaking of sweets, do you like them?" He asked enthusiastically, hoping that he could show her his inherited baking skills, now that the subject was brought up.

"Really?" she leaned back, amused at the boy's behavior "Well then, who's your favorite composer?" she asked, teasing him. She almost know every composer of classical music and almost played every single symphony of the classical era. That's how obsessive she is when it comes to music she loves.

Sweets. The very thought of it makes her crave. "I don't like sweets, I love them!" she exclaimed. "especially chocolate." "Although, I haven't eaten much sweets these past few days. My sister forbid me. She said that it will ruin my figure." she whined, pouting a little bit. Ever since she was a child, she was accustomed with sweets. After all, her grandmother loves making them and always sends her sweets whenever she visits other countries. "How about you? do you like sweets?"

"Johann... Pachelbel?" He said with an unsure smile.

Then, he took a quick look at her form. She was in good shape, and he could see that only from her sitting in her seat. "Oh come on, I'm sure you sneak a few candies here or there." He grinned a little brighter now. "Sweets are a part of family tradition; so I'm quite skilled in making them. Not trying to sound too conceited but I do good work." A proud look shined in his eyes. "I could show you, if you'd like."

She looked at him for a second before giggling. The hesitation on his answer and his unsure smile is just adorable "I'm impressed you didn't say Beethoven or Mozart." she said, and gave him her sweetest smile "Looks like you really listen to classical music."

Being born in a rich family, her mother rarely teaches her how to cook or bake due to work. She was forced to grow up early and be more mature than her age. She always wanted to learn the basic duties of a common housewife but she barely had time for herself due to her studies of music and business.

This could be my chance to learn she thought to herself. Smiling, she looked at Èric straight in the eyes, her bright green orbs twinkling with curiosity and excitement. "And how would show me?" she asked, eager to see his baking skills and learn from him.

Amber looked over at Uriel as he tossed her the shirt, catching it and holding it in her arms and walking further into the lacy and cute room. Swallowing, she shivered a bit, looking around at all the cuteness and tugging on her hat. She took the pants gratefully from Elina, and she walked out of the room towards where Uriel was cooking, curious about what he was making. She wasn't going to even try and help him, she couldn't cook for the life of her.

"Yeah, totally." He said, laughing with a tone of half nervousness and half relief. He had successfully impressed her.

Èric gazed at her optics, his own dark brown eyes giving off a sort enthusiasm. "Well, I don't have classes until later in the afternoon. So I guess we could head to my place and make... Cookies?" He raised an eyebrow, hoping that she'd say yes; she seemed like a cool girl, and it's been a while since he actually ever considered befriending someone.

Ebony watched the streets carefully this time, trying to look rather intimidating to other people without showing her face. Her short trek was in safety although she did feel like she was being followed at one point. She simply took out her relatively harmless Swiss army knife and reflected the sun's glare into it to make it appear to be a real knife. Ebony approached the door and took a deep breath. She gently knocked on the twin's apartment door

"Hmm..." she hummed, thinking carefully about her answer. She wanted to know how to bake and she can't miss this opportunity but a thought passed through her mind. What if he's a psychopath or a murderer? Or maybe a rapist? The negative thoughts are starting to accumulate in her mind. Shaking her head and sighing deeply, she finally answered "Okay then, I'll come with you. But only if you promise me you won't do anything weird." she stated, laughing a little bit "so do we have a deal?" she asked, holding out her pinkie for a pinkie swear.

He watched her think, seeing that she questioned her safety with him. He wanted to reassure her that it'd be okay, but trying to do so would make him seem suspicious. A soft smile became a large one with a little chuckle on the side as he heard her answer. This was new; people always thought he was weird when they found out he drew them.

He reached forward and let his pinkie wrap around hers."Pinkie promise," he said through a small fit of laughter. He felt like a big kid in a way, doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.