Care For a Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Èric," he said, adding a little emphasis on the È. It was French, and he found it funny how an accent could make a name sound different yet so similar. A soft grin crossed his face as he went back to answer her question, "I'm in Graphic Arts, but most of my work is for games. I'm glad you like it."

He let his eyes travel from the drawing and to her. She was pretty. Very. There was something about those eyes that captured him. He mentally slapped himself - staring is weird.

"And your name?" Èric asked kindly, holding out a hand for formality as he brought himself to realize that he hadn't known her name.

Looking up from where she was sitting she noticed the waitress looking pail and rather shaky. Placing her cup of milk down she made her way over to the female and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.
"...... It's okay...."
She sounded quite a bit more maturer than she looked at that one point and behind her Uriel gave the waitress a calm smile as well standing a safe distance away not wanting her to feel over crowded.

((@IceQueen))

Amber looked up at the girl who had put a hand on her shoulder, and she nodded, pressing her hand hands to her eyes and sucking in a breath before getting up off the floor, and sucking up a breath. "I am sorry I had to put you guys though that. I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to come by here again." She said, wiping her eyes.

"It was a one off thing don't worry about it~"
A smile was still planted on Uriel's face and Elina smiled as well a soft small nod came from her.
"My name is Uriel by the way and this is Elina."
".... I'm his twin."
A soft smile appeared on her face and the twins shared a smile as well before looking at the waitress again.

Amber sighed and undid her bun, smiling at the two of them before she redid it and looked at the both of them. She was in a little bit of shock over them being twins, but she let out a laugh. "Well, I would have never guessed. You must hear that a lot though so I won't dwell on it." she said, smiling sweetly. "Name's Amber."

The two of them shared a knowing look and chuckled looking at Amber.
"A pleasure to meet you Amber~"
"It is wonderful to make new friends.... don't you think Uriel....?"
Yawning softly again, Elina rubbed her eyes and looked at her brother with a sleepy smile and chuckling he shook his head in disbelief.
"I should have had you sleep in a little longer."
Shaking her head Elina looked at her brother with a sleepy grin.
"No... Then I would miss out on my milk...."

Amber smiled at the twins, sticking a few pins in her bun. "Well, my shift is almost over, thank goodness, because I have a character I was going to work on, if you want to see it I can show you sometime." She said, smiling at them. "But it would be really great if you came back to the café. We would have a great time hanging out."

Elina smiled and nodded and Uriel lifted her up to carry her in a princess hold.
"well we shall see you later~"
"Bye bye Amber...."
Like a knight in shining armour, Uriel carried his sister out making his way back to their dorm to put his sibling to bed.

Amber smiled and waved at them as they left, before letting out a shaky breath and going to the back of the store. Switching out from her uniform, a few minutes later walked out with her hair down, her earrings back in, and her messenger bag around her shoulder. Giving a shaky breath, she walked out of the café, and towards her apartment, trying to calm down. She looked behind her, seeing one of the guys from the coffee shop who was following her, causing her to walk faster, trying to get to someones house before they caught up to her.

"....Uriel.....?"
"What is it Elina?"
Pointing behind them, Elina noticed Amber walking towards them.
"It is Amber...."
"Oh it is~ Hey Amber!"
Waving at her riel stopped slightly noticing the scared expression on her face and waited for her to come over to them.

Amber walked briskly forwards, her heart thundering as her blue sneakers squeaked across the ground, biting down furiously on her lip and adjusting her hat. She quickly walked up to the twins and smiled. "I am being followed." She hissed though her smile, trying to appear as if she was talking with someone important to her.

"I thought you said you were coming to our house to sleepover!!!"
Talking extra loudly so that person behind them could hear, Elina hopped out of Uriel's arms and grabbed hold of Amber's hand and pulled her along to their room and slammed the door and poked her tongue out at the male following them.

Amber smiled in thanks to Uriel and Elina and she smiled. "Oh really? I thought you where coming over, but I am ok with that." She said, rolling with it and linking hands with Uriel, smiling for him to just go along with it as she pulled him along too. "Well come on then, let's go." she said before following them inside.

The twins smiled and brought her into their apartment and closed the door behind them. Taking off his jecket Uriel looked at Amber with a soft smile urging her to sit down at their couch.
"You okay?"

Amber let out a long sigh as the door was shut behind her, and she walked feebly over to the couch and sat down. "Yeah, I was just walking home, and I noticed he was following me, so I kind of booked it down the walkway as fast as I could. Sorry for intruding." She said softly, looking around their home and fiddling with her ear piercings. They probably thought she looked more punkish now than before, and she hoped she wasn't giving off the wrong impression.

Lucifer had an annoyed expression on his face as he argued with the person on the other end of the phone. The conversation ended with him giving another big sigh, feeling sorry for himself. He noticed as the young looking blue haired girl, who had handed him the napkins, moved to comfort the waitress.

Lucifer stood for a few minutes, watching the outside scene. Soon the police and paramedics began to move away. It seemed they had got the boy and where driving off. Lucifer turned to the counter and order another coffee to go, the coffee was surprisingly good here.

The moment he turned back to the window, a black shady looking car pulled up in front of the cafe. Lucifer, without saying a word, made his out to the car and got in. He didn't even look back at the girl he had just been talking to. After he got in the dark car drove away.

"I like our earrings...."
The tired smile that always that seemed to be on Elina's face looked over at the earring that Amber was playing with and smiled softly before suddenly falling on to Amber's lap fast asleep.
"...Ah~ Her time is up~"

Picking his sister off of Amber's lap, Uriel disaeppared into the house and then appeared again smiling softly.
"Sorry about that~ Elina is a bit of a sleeper~"

Amber smiled at the girl, about to thank her when she fell strait asleep. Chuckling, Amber watched Uriel take her to bed, almost as if she where his daughter. She crossed her hands in her lap as he came back, smiling softly. "It's alright, I don't mind. I mean, you did save me from that creep." She added.

Ebony yawned, stretching, taking a look around at her trashed room. She clumsily grabbed, already strewn across the floor, flicked off the light, and lay in the warmth, letting her worries flood by, like a river. Eventually the flood would stop... And she could sleep. No matter what time it was.

Chucklign softly Uriel shook his head and made his way to the kitchen which wasn't too far from where Amber was sitting. Pouring her a drink of water and then sitting down beside her Uriel smiled at her in a concerned manner.
"Are you sure you are alright....?"

Status
Not open for further replies.