Care For a Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yvonne smiled as he wrapped his pinkie around hers. "Now the deal is made." she exclaimed and stood up from her seat, grabbing her things and neatly putting it back in her leather briefcase. "So, where do you live? I hope it's not far from here. I also got classes this afternoon so the earlier we get there, the better!" she giggled and waited for him to lead the way.

Èric stood as well, slipping his sketchbook into his bag. He zipped it shut before he fished some money out of his pocket. He didn't know how much the girl's bill was, but he was sure it wasn't too much. He placed a $20 bill under one of the cups.

Grinning, he gestured toward the door with a swift, gentle movement of his head. "I actually live in an apartment not too far from here. Maybe a 5-minute walk, if you're not slow." He started to the door, and held it open for her when he reached it.

Looking up from what he was cooking Uriel smiled at Amber and looked at her giving a nod of approval.
"Looks good, I am making spaghetti bolognese~ Hope you like it~"
A knock on the door interrupted him and Uriel began to move but was stopped by the sound of his twin.

"I will get it...."
The sleepy Elina made her way to the door and as she opened it she grinned happily - yet tiredly - looking up at the female.
".... Ebony.....~ Come on in...."
Gently pulling the female into their apartment, Uriel grinned and waved at her from the kitchen.
"Yo~! Hey Ebony~!"

Ebony chuckled at their positivity.
"Elina, you look super tired!" she exclaimed. She looked up and took her hood off. "Hey Uriel! Mmm, whats that smell..." She glanced around the apartment and suddenly saw the woman who served her at the cafe, and embarrasment began to flush to her cheeks as she remembered her awkwardness. Ebony quickly flicked her hood back up to partly conceal her head, though she gave a small nod of acknowledgement to the woman

Yvonne saw Èric placed a $20 bill under one of the cups and smiled. "My, my. Aren't you a gentleman." she cooed as she walked to the door, him opening it for her. After hearing that he only lives 5 minutes away from school, she cannot help but give him a smile. "Must be pretty convenient to live nearby. You can almost do anything you want."

He followed after her she made it through the door, now walking beside her. They made a right, down a pretty basic-looking street. The apartment building could easily be seen a few blocks down.

"I guess... I really don't do much. I'm not the most "socially" successful person, so I don't hang out with anyone," he let off a weak chuckle. It surprised him that he was talking to her. Not only was it surprising that he made successful contact with a human, she was female, and a cute one at that. Was it luck? Destiny? He shook his head before his thoughts raced; they'd only met today.

"So," he said with a lively tone, "Tell me about yourself. " He glanced over to her, his eyes giving off a hazel-like shine, thanks to the sun.

Lucifer was finishing off the last bit of paper work at his desk. It was so boring, and tiresome. Even though he had people do do most of the paper work for him, he still had to check through it all and give his signature. Especially with the financial matters. But it was finally over, Lucifer threw his pen down on his desk and spun his chair round to face the city once again. "Maybe I'll go for a walk" he thought to himself, after all it was such a beautiful city.

He got up out his chair and made his way to the elevator, picking up his parka coat on the way. Once he reached the ground floor Lucifer walked to the glass doors, once again the people bowed their heads as he walked past. They were all older than him and wearing suits, they looked like bodyguards. Upon reaching the door, another male walked up to him "Sir, do you need a lift somewhere?" He asked politely
"No don't worry i will walk" Lucifer assured him. He then set off back into the city. He took a left down a street, he was heading to an old friend of his who owned a bar.

As he walked down the street he was checking his phone, which is never a good idea when walking. He soon collided with two people. Rather than apologizing he turned to look at the pair, an snarl rising in his voice. "Watch where you are going" he growled at the two. Staring at them for a second he realized that they were the two he had mete at the cafe.

Amber was looking over at Uriel's cooking, smiling at him. She had never had Spaghetti Bolognese before, but it smelled heavenly so she decide to go along with it. Amber opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by the door, where one of the girls from the café, named Ebony apparently, walked in. Noticing her shy behavior, Amber chuckled and smiled at her. "You don't have to hide you know. I don't bite."

Èric stumbled some before he turned to Lucifer, in the middle of an apology for the collision. "A-Ah, I'm sorry. Wait a sec..." He gently grabbed at Yvonne's arm to assure she was okay, and then looked to the larger male.

"You're the guy at the cafè."

"Really? You must get really lonely then." Yvonne stated after his statement about him not being a "socially" successful person. "Well, you have me now so anytime you want to hang out just call me" she said with a smile "but I still advise you to find other friends. I can't be around you forever, you know?" she joked, giggling.

They were walking side by side, their hands slightly brushing which sent shivers down her spine. Trying to hide the red blush on her cheeks, she began to answer "There's not much to tell you about myself. I'm just a--Hey!" before she can even finish her sentence, she bumped into something or rather, someone and its growling. Looking up, she saw it was the rude guy from the cafe "Tch. Even when on the streets, you're rude." Yvonne mumbled under her breath as she remove invisible specks of dust from her skirt "It's nice to see you too, Lucy" she teased, trying to get him for being rude "No need to growl like a dog. It's rude."

Lucifer stared blankly at the two for a second. Then he realised who they were and his expression changed slightly. "oh it's the cute girl from the cafe and her secret admirer" he said laughing a little. He looked at Yvonne, a faint smile on his face from her joking comments, then over at the boy. "sorry about that" he apologized, shoving his phone into his pocket. Them holding out his hand to the guy "I don't remember catching your name, because of my phone call" he said, his eyes were a warm amber now. Completely different than the burning red they were a minute ago.

Èric paused for a moment before he stepped forward and grasped Lucifer's hand, shaking it. A soft, but not sincere smile formed on his lips. "The name's Èric... And if I recall, you're Lucy - I mean Lucifer." He wasn't trying to be rude, but he was scared he was giving off the impression. Oh boy. He analyzed the larger, obviously stronger male.

And this was one of the reasons he wasn't very fond of people - fear. Nonetheless, he sucked it up, and spoke, excusing him for the collision, "It's cool. You seemed to be in a hurry?"

A grin appeared on Lucifers face as he shook Eric's hand. He could tell that the boy was slightly scared of him. well it was no surprise, a lot of people where scared of him.

" Nah not really, was just going to see a friend" Lucifer explained. He had noticed that Eric had grabbed Yvonne's arm as he bumped into them. A smirk began to form on his face "it looks like whatever you two are going to do is much more interesting" he said.

((sorry for the lack of accents, I can't seem to find them on my phone))

Ebony struggled to speak loudly. "R-r-righ-t," she ended up stuttering, trying to make it look satirical. She took off her hood again, managing to regain her composure. "Hey, I'm Ebony." She stepped forwards and held out a hand.

Yvonne watched the two exchange words and can't help but roll her eyes after hearing Lucifer's statement "Calm your imagination, Lucy. Èric is just going to show me his baking skills." she stated, removing her arm from Èric's grasp as Lucifer eyed her "Anyway, do you want to come? I mean, it was still Èric's choice if he'll let you come with us since it's his apartment. I'm just being polite here so..." she looked over at Eric, as if asking for permission to let Lucifer come with them.

Actually, she was still nervous about her and Èric being alone in his apartment. Even though they pinky swore, she just can't believe everything he say right? With Lucifer being around, she's sure that it will let her calm her nerves.

"No sorry, like I said I'm on my way to see a friend" Lucifer denied the offer without hesitation. To be honest he wasn't really fit to be a cook. His body was made for breaking not making. " But if you guys want, you can drop by anytime. It's the bar at the end of this street, its called the crow bar" he gave the offer to the two of them, pointing in the general direction of the bar. But he guessed they would chose backing over a bar.

Èric shrugged, not necessarily too fond of bars, but he would be willing to go if he had nothing better to do. It was somewhat a shame Lucifer didn't want to come along; baking was a sort of bonding experience to him, and he would've been grateful to have made a new friends. Ah, maybe later down the road, then. "Sure, I'll head by there some time... Unless, you want to go?" He turned to Yvonne.

"No, I'm good. Bars aren't really my thing." Yvonne said and looked over Lucifer "Well, it was nice bumping into you. Oh, wait.." she said, rummaging through her leather briefcase and took out a small card, giving it to him "Here's my number, in case you want to hang out or something.." she mumbled, her cheeks flushing red.

She really didn't know why she gave him her number. Lucifer isn't really the type of person she want to be friends with. He's rude, a delinquent and a bit hot-headed, the complete opposite of her. But maybe that's why she gave him her number. Maybe she didn't want to lose a friend.

She then returned her gaze to Èric, her face still red "Uhm...should we get going?"

Èric nodded, "Sure." He gave a quick wave to Lucifer, which was complemented with a short, "See 'ya." He turned away, waiting for Yvonne as a small feeling of jealousy tried to make its way into his thoughts. He instantly rid himself of them; he had no reason to be jealous, him and Yvonne were just friends, probably with no chance of being something more. Besides, it was just a number, people give those out all the time, right?

He inwardly sighed and thought of the cookies he would soon bake. That would totally get his mind off whatever just happened.

Amber smiled at Ebony, laughing a bit and shaking her hand before letting go. "Nice meeting you, I'm Amber." She said, smiling at the girl. "Uriel and Elina kind of saved me. Some creep was following me home, and so they invited me in." She said, messing with her ear hoop, and looking at her. "It was pretty bad."
@EternalMusic @Immortal_Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.