Care For a Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elina smiled at the milk and slowly climbed down to collect her milk and purred nearly somewhat like a cat and her brother rubbed the top of her head like one would do so for a cat as well.
"Elina here decided that it would be a good idea to watch all of our disney movies in one night..."
"I only made through half of them though... I didn't get to look at all of them..."

The girl looked downwards with a pout and her brother laughed a little and bit into his muffin grabbing his wallet from his back pocket.
"I ended up staying up with her."
Shrugging he took out his credit card and looked at her waiting for her to fix up the machine so that he could swipe the card.

Amber smiled at the two people in front of her. Giggling, she smiled at him and his daughter, smiling at the both of them. "Well you both seem like you should take a nap, and catch some zz's." She said, opening her mouth to ask something else when she heard a thump against the side of the building. Confused, Amber dropped her towel and looked out. "That didn't sound good."

"Uriel...?"
The male patted his siblings head and then rushed outside to check what was going on. The other twin looked around dazzled, confused and scared. She didn't like to be apart from her twin. There was a reason why the two of them always stayed together. Looking at the lady behind the contour she bit her bottom lip in a scared motion.

"Hello? Who is- Holy...."
Quickly rushing to the males side, Uriel looked at his wounds and noticed that several items seemed to be missing. Looking around he couldn't see anyone that had been near and then quickly grabbed out his cellphone and dialled 911.

Amber looked out the window as Uriel rushed out to the spot where the sound came from. Smiling at the girl, she patted her head, and rushed outside after the customer. Reaching the scene, Amber covered her mouth, letting out a soft little gasp as she pulled back away from the scene with small beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

anime-art-blue-boy-colors-Favim.com-433502.jpg

Èric had been in the restaurant for a while, having finished his third cup by now. He was sketching a multitude of character designs at his lively yet lonesome table, hardly noticing the conversations that went on around him. He glanced up from his pen and notebook as he noticed most of the people had rushed out. "I wonder..." he said with a curious tone, standing to go check out the scene.

Ebony glanced up and head gasps and stifled screams of fear as a crowd began to grow outside. Her stomach growled. Trouble. She stood up, leaving her half eaten meal and grabbed her bag, swiftly moving across. "Step aside please," she said in a slightly annoyed tone. Ebony froze for a moment, wincing at the man's injuries. She got down on her knees and calmly unzipped her bag, taking our a small first aid kit. "Bruised... Presumably punches and kicks... Probably mugged..." Ebony murmured as she looked over him. She delicately held a small wet towel and pressed it against the mans face, while searching for other injuries. "Dislocated knee. Ouch. Is someone calling 911 -" Ebony started, suddenly stopped, giving the person calling a small nod.

Last edited by a moderator:
There where footsteps coming from the other end of the alleyway. The direction at which the men had run off. Along with the footsteps there was a scrapping sound, like someone was being dragged along the ground. Soon a figure became visible in the darkness as he made his way towards the scene. He seemed to be dragging something with him....no someone. He chucked the person to the ground in front of him.

It was one of the robbers. His face was bloody and beaten, and he was clutching his arm like it had been broken. Tears ran down his face. "Apologies" Came a stern voice from the other man, as he stamped his foot down on his back forcing him to bow before the others. "You shouldn't commit such petty crimes around here" he warned driving his foot further into him. The robber yelped under the force, "Okay okay....i'm sorry please stop". The robber pulled the wallet, phone and shoes out of his pockets. "Here you can have them back" he squirmed, laying them down on the ground.

The moment he placed the objects down, the other man drove his foot clean into the robbers face. The robbers head collided with the wall and he was knocked unconscious. The man looked up at the small group that had gathered. He stepped forwards slightly, "Does anyone have a towel? I need to wipe my hands" He asked. His hands were drenched in blood. He held one out waiting for something to be passed to him, the red liquid dripped onto the floor as he did.

t7c32h.jpg

Sam groaned, stirring and clutching his dislocated knee (Not arm). He looked up at the crowd, squinting at the blurry figures. His world spun, and he put his hands to his head, where there were several dark bruises and grazes. Blood ran into his mouth as a police car pulled up in front of the alley.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
As her brother and the female disappeared out without her she looked around to see if there was anything she could grab to help but all she found were a few napkins and grabbing them. Making her way out she slightly stumbled her legs giving away slightly at the scene but she quickly pulled herself back p and made her way over to her twin quickly she smiled at him softly as he placed his cellphone in his pocket.

"You okay man?"
Turning her attention to the male to whom her brother was talking to Elina shivered slightly at the sight of the blood on his hands but was distracted quickly by her twin asking her to hand over the napkins she had brought and handed them to the red haired male.
"One way to take care of the situation," nodding his head Elina felt herself lift a little as her brother patted her on the head.

"What about you? You okay?"
"I was inside... I am okay..."
Raising an eyebrow he knew that she knew that that was not what he had meant but she dismissed the worry quickly and focused back on the male again. Looking at the female who had the first aid kit she kneeled down beside her.
".... Can I.... Can I help with anything.....?"

Ebony made a grim smile, and nodded as she turned. "We're gonna have to try and put a splint on the leg to make sure the dislocated knee is okay until the hospital comes, and he's gonna be in some pretty intense pain. I know its a difficult job, but... Help him through it." She handed her a small rag. "Let him bite down on this." Ebony then stood up, cautious of the wounded man and yelled out to the crowd, "This is urgent! Does anyone have something rigid that we can use for a splint?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Sam heard someone yelling, and someone asked him something. He didn't pay any notice, just looked at his knee. He quickly brought up his sleeve to his mouth, bit down and shuffled into a position to put it back in place. He lifted his knee up, groaning, and rapidly punched it upwards, simultaneosly pulling his foot back and leaning forward. "MOTHER%#$@ER" he shouted into his sleeve, biting down hard. He looked up at the blurry figures above him. "Get... Me... In an ambulance... Now..." He growled to noone in particular, leaning back on the wall, eyes closed.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
"Jesus Christ..." Ebony swore under her breath. She dashed forwards and speedily and took off her jumper, twisting it into a tight knot. Using the ever so handy duck tape, she wrapped it around the man's leg to keep it as straight as possible, murmuring to him, "Your a pretty brave idiot,". Ebony turned around and snapped, "You called the ambulance, right?" to the man with the cellphone before. She tended to become a bit... You could say, bossy, in an emergency scenario, despite being calm

The man took the napkins from the girl. She looked rather small and young, not that it really mattered to him. He wiped the blood off his hands and straightened up his coat. Running his fingers through his gelled red hair, he watched as the boy attempted to push his leg back into place. The screams of pain didn't affect the man as he saw the girl jump to him. Tending his leg.

He pulled out his phone to check the time, then looked over to the coffee shop. He acted like nothing had or was happening. He just stepped past the boy on the floor, without real caution, and made his way to the coffee shop. He dropped the bloody napkin in the bin and proceeded to the counter. He stood looking at the menu, waiting for someone to take his order.

"It's not any of my business" he thought, as he fiddled with his wallet.

"Yeah I did do that."
Ambulance sirens could be heard as he spoke and he made way for the paramedics as they made their way to the group that had formed and quickly moving his sister away quietly back into the cafe he sat her down not too far from the red haired male and headed off to go and order that muffin again before returning with fresh milk and his chocolate muffin.

"I am okay..."
She could see the look in her brothers eye, she knew what he was thinking but she was fine. She didn't need him to look after her so much, she loved the fact that he cared for her so much but she was alright. She looked behind her to see the paramedics talking to the female and asking others around her what had happened and silently stayed in her seat sipping her milk.

Strutting her way inside, Yvonne walked into the cafe. The smell of coffee and freshly baked pastries quickly filled her sense of smell, calming her down and making her relax. She always make sure visit the cafe even with her full and busy schedule. To her, the cafe is her escape, her paradise.

She looked around, looking for an empty table. The place was packed with customers. A team of paramedics are on stand by, a couple of customers murmuring to each other sharing the latest gossips and a few students doing their papers and homework. After a few minutes scanning the area, she finally found a table suitable for her taste and sat down. She then took the things she needed out of her bag and flipped through the pages of the book, reading the next lesson to be discussed.

Last edited:
The man ordered his coffee from one of the waiters then turned to look for a space to sit. But the last seat had just been taken by a girl. He sighed as he made his way to the door, but noticed the paramedics and police outside and quickly changed direction. He made it a little too obvious that he didn't want to be seen by them. He walked down and sat at the table that had just been taken by the girl. He didn't make eye contact with her, he just sat opposite her and began to sip at his coffee.

(OOC: btw @DANAsaur i can't see your characters picture)

((sorry for the OoC but I am going to assume the girl you sat next to was Dana's charrie~? Just wanted to make sure~))

Yvonne was just a few paragraphs in when she heard the chair in front of her squeak and a male sat down. Annoyed, she started to twirl her mechanical pen around her fingers and clicking it twice.

"You do know that it's rude to sit on a table when someone's already occupying it, right?" she asked, her eyes never leaving the book.

She just doesn't understand why some people are rude. It's quite a pet peeve of hers. She just hated how people seems to forget their manners and just do whatever they want without thinking how it can greatly affect others.

His way of sipping coffee annoyed her even more. How slow and how noisy his slurps are. She clicked her pen once again, trying to call herself.

"Can you please drink your coffee silently?" she asked, still not looking at him "Some people are trying to study here."

The man looked up at the girl. She seemed rather arrogant, and a little bit too full of herself. He placed his coffee down, his red eyes glinted with rage, and opened his mouth. The anger in his eyes suggested he was going to insult the girl, but what happened was the opposite. "You are right. I am very sorry for rudeness" he said to her, placing out his hand. "My name is Lucifer, if it's not too much trouble would i be able to sit here for a bit?" he introduced himself, asking a question shortly after

Status
Not open for further replies.