Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, no problem. When you free up, can you join me and Kerian in our ambush on the White team?

And we now have a new scout opening! Seeing as Cats is no longer active, I'm just about to have Braden killed off. An NPC Announcement IC is about to happen. ^-^

Umm... Can I take that scout spot? I'd like to join this RP quite badly.​

Sure thing! :3 I'm just about to have the other scout die, so once that happens (and your CS is up) you can post whenever~

Sounds awesome! Thanks so much! I'll try to have my CS done in the next half-hour!​

WARNING: ALL CUTE BOYS MAY BE SCREAMED AT BY THIS "CORDELIA GUILA LIONE" PERSON. PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. THIS IS A NATURAL OCCURENCE WITH THIS TYPE SPECIFIC CLASSIFICATION OF HUMAN. WHAT CLASSIFICATION YOU MAY ASK? CLASSIFICATION "OLDER YOUNG ADOLESCENT GIRL" AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT. THAT IS ALL. (THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT PROVIDED BY YOUR LOCAL CHANNEL LISTINGS)
Name:
Cordelia Guila Lione

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Team:
Black Team

Scout

Chosen Weapon Specialty:
Blowgun

Strengths:
✔︎ Fast Learner ✔︎
✔︎ Strong Climbing Skills ✔︎
✔︎ Somewhat of a Strategist ✔︎
✔︎ Herbal Concoction Training ✔︎
✔︎ When She's In The Zone, Nothing Can Distract Her From Her Objective ✔︎
✔︎ Scavenger (Can find resources in nature to help make objects she needs) ✔︎

Weaknesses:
✗ Hates Bugs ✗
✗ Horrible Liar ✗
✗ Sucker For Hot Guys ✗
✗ Afraid To Venture Out Alone ✗
✗ Not Confident In Her Ability To Kill ✗
✗ A Little Shy When Meeting New People ✗
✗ Hates To Lose In Any Capacity, No Matter The Opponent ✗

Personality:
Cordelia is a sweet girl who is like almost any other normal adolescent girl. She's attending college and is a good student. She picks things up fast, but cannot focus on her abilities. She doesn't come to terms that she might be good at something. She's very good at mostly anything she does, but since she lacks the confidence to do so. As a direct result of this, she doesn't expand her horizons very often and might come off as a little awkward at first. Since she doesn't expand her horizons very often, she sticks to individual games that she played as a child. Games like chess, checkers, and other strategic games that she played with her grandparents. Since she played these games a lot as a child, she became a bit of a strategist, playing out every move in her head to ensure her win. Also, if you beat her, she may or may not kill you, and if she doesn't, don't expect to be talked with for a number of days. Cordelia is a horrible sucker for cute guys. (Please notice the marquee at the top, thank you) Also, she has a freaky attachment to her blowgun. Don't touch it. Period.

Appearance:
img-thing

[Brief] Background:
She was born in a small town in Montana, where her parents, unfortunately had to give her up. But instead of giving her up for adoption, her grandparents took care of her. Her grandparents owned a large farm in Montana, where she grew up. While she was growing, her grandpa worked on the farm and she learned the fundamental aspects of education. She was home-schooled, but very diligent with her work. When she was old enough to work on the farm, she offered, but her grandparents said that they were sending her to a school in a larger city in Montana, where her aunt and uncle lived. She had never liked her aunt and uncle very much because they were very rude to her. When she had to stay with them, she was sure that they wouldn't treat her like the other children. And she was correct in thinking so. Each time Cordelia would get an A on her test, she would get ignored, but when one of the other children got a B on a test, they were celebrated and Cordelia was scolded for "not being as amazing as the other children". It was drilled into her mind that she wasn't very good at anything. Until she found the blowdart, which her friend gave to her as a small token of their friendship. She thought it was fun because it had a suction cup dart that she could shoot at a target, but little did she know that the small delight in the blowgun would turn into a secret obcession that she had to hide from her aunt and uncle. She would go and practice every day and soon, she grew confident enough to shoot a bunny. And when she did, she felt a mixed emotion of fear and elation. She was happy she had killed the rabbit, but was also sorrowful because she had killed a beautiful piece of nature. In high school, she learned about different herbal concoctions which she memorized and tried out on multiple animals and figured out what kinds of mixtures worked on what kinds of animals. And then, one day while in her freshman year of college, she woke up and two doors faced her. She picked the black door because it seemed like it was... beckoning her.

You have no idea how much I laughed at the headline thing. xD

Accepted! I'm nearly done with the Braden killing post, after I have that up you can enter whenever.

Thanks so much! And I'm really happy that you laughed at the marquee! You have no idea how long it took me to come up with that idea... XD

Honestly, it didn't actually take me that long. It took me a few seconds. I thought, "Hey, it'd be funny to give the cute boys in the RP a warning because they are absolutely going to be screamed at."

I look forward to when you finish that post so that I can start! I'm SUPER excited!

I forgot where i was, but eh, ill post eventually

@IceQueen I think you're with Ike and Astrid (as well as the corpse of Fah). That'll be on the Crane / Turtle path, second intersection.

@★Under The Stars★ First off, do you have any idea how hard that username is to tag? .-. But anyhow, feel free to post now! :3

I know... Sorry. I just couldn't help myself with those awesome stars! But anyway, I'll make my opening post then!

EDIT - All done posting!

Last edited:
Huzzah for new people! 8D

Also, @Amber Fall , depending on the NPC reactions and those of the other black team characters, I'm thinking Astrid might shoot either Conn or Angela (is that her name?). If she shoots Conn, she might actually kill him, but if she shoots Angela, it'll probably just be a wound? What are your thoughts?

Yeah, everyone just, like, disappeared all of a sudden ;3;

I'm still here, but I can't post anything until some of the fighting is over and someone comes back to the base.

I was dead for 3 days and the RP stops? What the fuck yall get moving.

My apologies, I meant to post yesterday but the movers were here to pack out our house. We've got them again today, so I probably won't get anything up today either but I'll try.

Also, my wifi is going to be cut on Monday and after that I'm not going to be able to get on at least for another week or so. @Crysodic Will have to take over GM duties from me (and perhaps Chris if he wishes, if not I'll kill her off) if he's able, especially with NPCs considered. Otherwise, we could either put this on a pause until I get back or call it quits and maybe reboot it somewhere along the line once I get settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.