Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say, that would be hard because your character was twenty two. I have no idea why I thought that your character was around twenty two.

I am now trying to sit here, thinking why I have the number twenty two stuck in my head.

My post from above stands: I'll start the IC this weekend (probably on Saturday, though it might be Friday for a few of you since my timezone is weird), but it would be nice to have a few more players. c:

I can't post until sunday

AHH PLEASE DON'T HURT ME D:

I'll see what I can do. I've been getting home really late over these last few days though and my homework is piling, but I'll do my best.

That is fine. Knowing Amber it would be up NEXT SATERDAY. >:c

WHAT, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. WHAT.

I stick to my deadlines, thank you very much. Don't go around spilling false accusations, you'll drive people away. :c

AMBER "MS. FOX LADY FACE" FOX IS A PERSON THAT NEVER TALKS TO HER FRIENDS AND DOES NOT DO WHAT SHE SAYS.

ALSO SHE IS STUPID.

B)

GOOD. NOW POST THE IC. WITH YOUR TEARS.

Trust me guys. This helps.

OH MY GOSH YOU POO.

Trust me guys, this creep talks to me for a week or so via PMs then suddenly sprouts the idea that he knows me. >.>

YOU ARE A POO.

I have known you for YOUR WHOLE LIFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. You just never knew! Kek.

Oh yay, now we can have a big grand poo party.

It looks like I'll probably be able to get a post up a bit earlier than I said, perhaps Thursday - but most likely Friday or at the latest early Saturday.

Hmm, It is somewhat interesting to see that all of you are Adolescent members :).

I believe that I am interested in this Ms. Fox Lady Boss Sir. I have tomorrow off and would love to make you a character :).

Will you have me?

@Lillith Vernell Of course we'll have you! :D Jump aboard the poo train.

Our characters at this point are also a bunch of adolescents (+The NPC Sander that I made into a grandpa 8D) in our defense though. :P

Also, I've finished up Christina's CS. It looks like she'll be your local (not so)friendly psychopath. :D

{Edit} I finished the IC thead! IC Thread

Also, I emailed our participants so far with this, but here it is on the thread for potential joiners. It covers the black team NPCs and the markings listed under the team information tabs on the OP.

You might notice that on the IC thread there is a character listing, under which there is a list of NPCs on the black side. These NPCs are just to fill the black team, and they are not going to be controlled by me. They can be controlled by anybody if you want them.

They don't mean that the roleplay is closed for signups, but instead they will be killed off once an actual player applies for a role within the team. I will be constructing basic CSs for them (like the ones I did for the white team NPCs), just to provide an outline on them. Again, that doesn't mean that they are exclusively mine - feel free to take them and use them whenever, just make sure that they aren't preoccupied when you do. c:

(If that doesn't make sense, basically the NPCs are characters that you can use whenever and will be killed off if an actual player expresses interest in taking their role. Also, to clarify, the white team NPCs ARE mine to control. If you want to do something with them feel free to shoot me a PM and ask though.)

Additionally, on the OCC thread you might have seen the 'Marking' tab under the team information. I'm not sure if I've covered this already, but I don't think I have, so here is the explanation for that. Basically, each player in each team are marked on the forehead with the specified mark - however, only the members of the opposite team can see the marks. It is basically a substitute for bibs or anything. But the members of each team cannot see each other's marks, only their opponent's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I has ammassed a large sum of Rainbow buckets!

MWAHAHA Soon my plan for Rainbow domination shall come to fruition!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
This seems like a very interesting rp. Is it still accepting?

Yes! We are still accepting! Just pick a role that has not yet been filled and create your CS. If you have not read some of the details. (Do not blame you if you did not. I did not fully myself yet.) There are replacement NPC's that have filled roles. Just so we can say we have a full team. Anyone that does not have a @ next to their name is a NPC and can be replaced. Sense we are all waking up right now, this is the perfect time to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.