Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alight. I'll post my CS in a few minutes.

No problem. Our main gm NEVER WANTS TO DO ANYTHING. >:C So your cs should be approved within a day.

CRYSODIC. WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND MAKING IT SOUND LIKE I'M A LAZY BUTT WHO DOESN'T DO ANYTHING?

Just because I'm in a different timezone and am usually asleep when you all are awake doesn't mean that I don't like to do things. :(

@Mocking_Jayy I look forward to seeing your character! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Crysodic
Name: Lauren Jennings

Sexuality: Straight

Team: Black

Chosen Weapon Specialty: Curved Dagger

Strengths: Nimble, Fast Reflexes, abidance, energetic, listening skills, flexible

Weaknesses: Carrying heavy things for a long period of time, impatient, teamwork, impulsive

Personality: Lauren is a rather optimistic girl that likes to keep a positive attitude. She's rather friendly and nice to others. She's supportive and reliable, though she struggles to rely on others. She's sincere and thoughtful towards people she has come to know. She doesn't always have her happy, go-lucky attitude, when upset or angry her attitude is replaced by a cold and distant one. At that distant state, she doesn't exactly socialize with anybody and keeps to herself. She becomes more serious. Fortunately, it's rare when she gets in those states.

Appearance:

imgs-for-gt-tumblr-girl-with-wavy-brown-hair-7cedkl5r.jpg

[Brief] Background: Lauren comes from a rather normalish home, with both her parents and two older brothers. She spent time with her brothers like any other sibling would do and they taught her some moves on how to fight and such. Despite their relationship, she had relied on her brothers far too much and they've let her down so many times, messing with her trust. As a result she didn't trust others as willingly as she use to, which had it's pros and cons.

Other:
Lauren's Dagger:

She looks great! Accepted! c:

Feel free to jump into the roleplay whenever, I'll update the character lists in a second.

Alrighty. Thank you!

Ooo. Me and @Mocking_Jayy posted at the same time. Thank god they still work, so we do not have to change anything.

Heh, thankfully we don't. It would've been horrible if we did have to. @Crysodic

I think me and @Amber Fox could have one more post before we should cool it for the night/day/whatever. So other people in other timezones can catch up.

Name: Nikolai Arkaden Luzchezke

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Team: Black

Chosen Weapon Specialty: Battle Axe

Strengths: Incredibly Strong, Very Driven he will likely fight until he dies, Killing comes naturally to him.

Weaknesses: Not the brightest tool in the shed, doesnt think for himself and will require orders, sentimental to his comrades.

Personality: Though he is a brute he can be compassionate with those he cares about. He is quick to anger and can be a devastating force against most enemies, when he is in an angered state he will lose control over his actions and cut down anything in his path. But when not angered he is a gentle giant. He will be incredibly delicate in most situations with his allies.

Appearance:
1441icj.png

He stands at 6'4 and weighs just under 300lbs. He has dark blue eyes and a trimmed goatee.

[Brief] Background: Born in St.Petersburg, near the border of Finland and Russia. From birth it was known that he was no child of ordinary size, when he came from his mother he weighed 9lbs. As he got older he got bigger, he was always taller and stronger than the other kids, and he hit puberty at the age of 11. But that was not his only difference, he was a simpleton. As he grew up he was made fun of by the other boys in school but he was not without his defenses. He was stronger than them all and when one decided to come out and attack him with a stick he let loose his anger. The boy was in the hospital for a long time, several broken ribs and internal bleeding. Growing up the other boys began to respect Nikolai's strength, getting him to join sports as a full proof plan for victory. He went to allot of fights, his friends liked to use him as a berzerker. In high school he met a girl who could keep him calm and he got softer, less violent. The pair saw each other until the end of high school until she ended it and he was devastated. He began fighting again and fighting much more.

Other:
Nikolai's Axe:
158bms7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, he's quite the intimidating one isn't he? o.o

Accepted, he sounds like an interesting character to interact with! Feel free to jump in the IC whenever, I'll edit out one of the other warriors. My original plan was to kill them off when new people joined, but it's still too early for that. xD

Name: Matthias Jonavan Northe (Introduces himself as Dr.Northe)

Team: BLACKIE BLACK BLACK LIKE BLACK CAT BLACK

Chosen Weapon Specialty: He uses and has professional training in most all firearms, but prefers Smaller weapons such as Pistols due to ease of access and concealment.

Strengths: He has a naturally efficient and surprisingly brilliant mind, allowing him to easily identify the quickest route/course of action needed to accomplish any goal or acquire any wanted object. This skill has helped him to succeed in both his professional and personal life.

Dr. Northe spent fifteen years servicing in the military, this has given him peerless judgement and steeled his nerves. It has also given him a basic understanding of hand to hand combat and other advanced survival techniques. While he was not put in a combat role, seeing how he believed himself to be more useful as a field Surgeon due to his natural understanding and clear understanding and skill with medical practices and study.

As mentioned in the above Paragraph, he has extensive practice as a professionally trained field surgeon. This makes him a highly valuable individual in almost any survival situation.

Weaknesses: His Age. While he is not a decrepit old man, he isn't at his best. Dr. Northe has serious back and joint issues due to slowly developing arthritis. His Stamina is low as well, making him inefficient when put to work for an extended period of time. His age has also given him a small bit of stubborness in regards to the younger generation. He doesn't like ideas he didn't come up with, or ones that he finds silly (so ones he didn't come up with.) All of these are things that he personally hates about himself, and refuses to admit to himself as problems in most cases. (In summary he is a grumpy old man)

Due to extensive work in the military as a mid ranking officer, he does not do well with smaller groups. Oft times his efficient way of dealing with things is perceived as cold, especially to those who do not understand the way he thinks. He is not afraid to sacrifice a comrade in order to preserve the entire squad, and younger members of the populace/ no one is left behind 'white knights' as he likes to call them do not enjoy this way of thinking.

His Temper is his greatest weakness, if he can keep a level head he is fine, but when he is set off he will do rash things without truly thinking of the consequences. The one sure fire way to set off his temper is to undermine his authority or argue his professional opinion. He had a record of pissing off his superiors back when he was in the force.

Personality: Matthias has a brilliant mind, he is efficient in everything he does, every movement has a purpose and those that take the time to watch immediately notice. The man does not like to brag and instead shows his prowess through action. He has a very large amount of pride, and he considers it to be his greatest trait, while also his biggest flaw. Despite years of therapy Matthias still cannot control his anger and oft times finds himself yelling at those around him over unnecessary things. The man is naturally untrusting of the younger generation and takes much longer to open up to new people when they are below 30.

He secretly wishes to pass his knowledge on to a son, but since he never had one he has never gotten the chance. Matthias greatly regrets never settling down and the subject hits home for him. Mathias believes that appearances are not everything, and that a man is judged by his actions rather than his looks. He will give anyone a chance to prove they are worth his time, but Dr. Northe never gives second chances. Once you have proven yourself to be below his standards or just plain stupid in his eyes it is nearly impossible for him to give you another chance.

Appearance:
You-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

[Brief] Background: Matthias grew up in a poorer household and enlisted in the military at a young age. He served for the better half of his life and never regretted his time spent there. Before retiring he had studied enough medicine to earn his doctorate and had gained the rank of Major. Dr. Northe's reason for retiring is something he does not enjoy discussing (a serious dispute with a superior). After Retiring he worked at odd jobs, never truly finding the place where he belonged. He never settled down and never had children. He is now a lonely man, and a pretty grumpy one too.

Other: He hates Cats.

• Love
Reactions: Crysodic
Name: Matthias Jonavan Northe (Introduces himself as Dr.Northe)

Team: BLACKIE BLACK BLACK LIKE BLACK CAT BLACK

Chosen Weapon Specialty: He uses and has professional training in most all firearms, but prefers Smaller weapons such as Pistols due to ease of access and concealment.

Strengths: He has a naturally efficient and surprisingly brilliant mind, allowing him to easily identify the quickest route/course of action needed to accomplish any goal or acquire any wanted object. This skill has helped him to succeed in both his professional and personal life.

Dr. Northe spent fifteen years servicing in the military, this has given him peerless judgement and steeled his nerves. It has also given him a basic understanding of hand to hand combat and other advanced survival techniques. While he was not put in a combat role, seeing how he believed himself to be more useful as a field Surgeon due to his natural understanding and clear understanding and skill with medical practices and study.

As mentioned in the above Paragraph, he has extensive practice as a professionally trained field surgeon. This makes him a highly valuable individual in almost any survival situation.

Weaknesses: His Age. While he is not a decrepit old man, he isn't at his best. Dr. Northe has serious back and joint issues due to slowly developing arthritis. His Stamina is low as well, making him inefficient when put to work for an extended period of time. His age has also given him a small bit of stubborness in regards to the younger generation. He doesn't like ideas he didn't come up with, or ones that he finds silly (so ones he didn't come up with.) All of these are things that he personally hates about himself, and refuses to admit to himself as problems in most cases. (In summary he is a grumpy old man)

Due to extensive work in the military as a mid ranking officer, he does not do well with smaller groups. Oft times his efficient way of dealing with things is perceived as cold, especially to those who do not understand the way he thinks. He is not afraid to sacrifice a comrade in order to preserve the entire squad, and younger members of the populace/ no one is left behind 'white knights' as he likes to call them do not enjoy this way of thinking.

His Temper is his greatest weakness, if he can keep a level head he is fine, but when he is set off he will do rash things without truly thinking of the consequences. The one sure fire way to set off his temper is to undermine his authority or argue his professional opinion. He had a record of pissing off his superiors back when he was in the force.

Personality: Matthias has a brilliant mind, he is efficient in everything he does, every movement has a purpose and those that take the time to watch immediately notice. The man does not like to brag and instead shows his prowess through action. He has a very large amount of pride, and he considers it to be his greatest trait, while also his biggest flaw. Despite years of therapy Matthias still cannot control his anger and oft times finds himself yelling at those around him over unnecessary things. The man is naturally untrusting of the younger generation and takes much longer to open up to new people when they are below 30.

He secretly wishes to pass his knowledge on to a son, but since he never had one he has never gotten the chance. Matthias greatly regrets never settling down and the subject hits home for him. Mathias believes that appearances are not everything, and that a man is judged by his actions rather than his looks. He will give anyone a chance to prove they are worth his time, but Dr. Northe never gives second chances. Once you have proven yourself to be below his standards or just plain stupid in his eyes it is nearly impossible for him to give you another chance.

Appearance:
You-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

[Brief] Background: Matthias grew up in a poorer household and enlisted in the military at a young age. He served for the better half of his life and never regretted his time spent there. Before retiring he had studied enough medicine to earn his doctorate and had gained the rank of Major. Dr. Northe's reason for retiring is something he does not enjoy discussing (a serious dispute with a superior). After Retiring he worked at odd jobs, never truly finding the place where he belonged. He never settled down and never had children. He is now a lonely man, and a pretty grumpy one too.

Other: He hates Cats.
ACCEPTED. LOVE IT. WANT IT NOW. GO POST. >:C MAKE THIS PERSON BE THE MOST PISSED ATE IKE.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ner0
@Ner0, your CS is brilliant! I love him. <3 ALL OF TEH GRUMPY OLD MEN. Just one thing though, for the chosen weapon specialty could I get you to choose one weapon in particular? He can be able to use multiple, however he'll only be granted one weapon once he goes into the arena so if you could clarify what that would be it would be great. c:

I'm updating the character lists now~

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry @Ner0 I messed up ;-; It was late for me and I was not feeling well.

@Ner0, your CS is brilliant! I love him. <3 ALL OF TEH GRUMPY OLD MEN. Just one thing though, for the chosen weapon specialty could I get you to choose one weapon in particular? He can be able to use multiple, however he'll only be granted one weapon once he goes into the arena so if you could clarify what that would be it would be great. c:

I'm updating the character lists now~
I picked handgun silly.

YEA @Amber Fox YOU SILLY.

Feel free to post @Ner0 Amber is sleepin at the moment and will not see your message until tomorrow.

Ahh, this looks like fun! Might I be able to make a scout character? :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.