Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents- OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière

Jade Azalea Gatton

I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything, I needed to turn in some reports to get my grades up >.<

Good grades are important so do your work when you need to and accepted.

I wonder if I will get anymore students today......

Dunno. I posted the link on the three other profiles of the people who were in the rp

I have hoped that most of these would come back but I guess that they aren't going to come back.

Zack Calder. Sorry guys. RL and all. I'll try prosting by tonight (my time zone)

I am completely new to this site and still finding my way around, so please pardon any blunders I may make! This RP looked quite interesting.... is there room for one more? :D

Yes there is plenty of room! Make a cs and I'll review it.

Yes there is plenty of room! Make a cs and I'll review it.

Character Profile Sheet

Name: Adella Hawthorne

Picture and description: Standing at 5'3", Adella is of petite frame. Her sea green eyes pop with vigor in contrast to her porcelain skin and her charcoal blue hair constantly tumbles from its elaborate up-do. Her body is regularly clothed in blue-hued black lace, silk, and pearls, and she is never without some kind of floral hat---the more ostentatious the better.

31d5.jpg

Personality: Adella is a quiet one, but quick to laugh. At first meeting, she seems a prude, pretentious girl but as we all know, first impressions never did anybody any good. Anything else you may wish to know about her will be revealed IC!

Background: The daughter of prestige, Adella never lacked the finer things in life. When it was discovered she had magical abilities, private tutors from all quarters flocked to her home to instruct the little lady. Whether their intentions were honourable, deplorable, or down-right greedy, Adella scarcely learned a thing as schooling quickly fell into courting her fortune. Her parents, however, were determined to see her properly educated and soon discovered Caldwell's Academy. Adella was hurriedly packed up and sent on her way.

Desired magics:

Water -- You can manipulate water, moistening things, doesn't sound like much, but drowning is an unpleasant way to die. You can also wear away at earth, and kill fires. Earth can mix with water to make mud and thusly kills the flow of water.

Plants -- You can manipulate plant life, easy way to contain another person, wrap item in vines, Also good for finding food, shelter, and other things. You can also communicate with the plants; figure out info from what they have been around. However, all plants can burn quite easily, from fire or strikes of lightning.

There... I hope I did that correctly!

That is fine and you are accepted and may post your entrance!

Terrific!

I reached the end of the thread, at which point it said "This RP will be rebooted." Shall I post on that thread anyway or is there another thread somewhere I don't know about? ><;

Status
Not open for further replies.