Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents- OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Creator

Original poster
IC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/caldwells-academy-of-magical-talents-ic-reboot.41879/
Caldwell's Academy is accepting new students for a new school semester! Join Now by Touching the Picture and 'Fall' into Classes today!
The Creator was glad that the interrogation was finally over and won the right to create a new world in a new solar system. Of course the Elders would be allowed to check on the new galaxy and planet. The creator wasted no time in starting the project. The plans were approved and excitement began to move The Creator at a fast pace.

The galaxy was formed with care then the planet was formed. 12 continents were placed on the elliptical world. The world was magnetized- one end was polarized to the north and the opposite was the polar opposite. She began to create plants, trees and various ores on the planet. Next the Academy Castle was made with all of the best features from Earth. The Creator made a few creatures a few creatures to place on the planet. One last thing to make was a set of identical pictures of the Academy. To be placed on Earth as a retrieval system. All that work and it was time to wait and see what happens.

This RP is going to be long run type of an RP. It has the potential for many kinds of communities of magic users. The first step is to start the main introductory magic academy called Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents. As the world grows and begin to fill up, new schools and factions will exist. I have a specific Wiki of which I have been working on. In this Wiki. I will set down the rules, what kind of magic is allowed and for what level. Feel free to look at it:

http://world-of-pure-magic-and-magical-creatures.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Rosewoode

There is an area where you can put your own creature up and I may even use it. You also can submit plants and anything else that you want to create for the world. I need everyone to help create the most fantastic world of all time! I even have one beastie described but won't be using it right away. After all you can't always have an easy time in the world.

There are various levels of magic users which you can read there. You may have a teacher and/or student. Each student will receive a nice size bedroom with a bath and more.

Teachers also have a living room area. There will be maps put up and a photobucket album set up for this RP.

If you have any questions, feel free to speak up!

The next item of business is the CS. You may play up to two characters. Student and teachers will be needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents Student List

Upcoming Info!
Updated on 2/16/2014
Important Info for this RP!

I shall do my best to keep this Posting up to date. Please refer to it for any questions and I am not around or leave me a PM.

Information Site: http://world-of-pure-magic-and-magical-creatures.wikia.com/wiki/Welcome_to_my_world!

IC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-new-calwells-academy-of-magical-talents-ic.39775/

Accepted Players and Roles:

Name: Lady Voiletta Rose deForrest

Hair: Long ebony black and has a deep purple hue in it. It ends in the small of her back. She wears in a variety of ways.

Eyes: Lavender with tiny sparkles

Skin Color: Warm tan

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Weight: 125 pounds

Personality: To Be Revealed

Students:
Name: Zack Calder by Cahill

Personality: IC please!

Desired magics:
Water
Temperature
Shadow

Name: Liam Anderson by The Dark Guardian

Appearance: He hides his face a lot. SO don't expect to see his face to much. But when you do see his face, he has Snow White Hair and Icy White Eyes. He's also very masculine. He's also 5' 8".

Bio/Background: Not your average guy you'll ever meet in your life. Seriously. He's what you call A Lone Wolf, and he likes it like that. He got sent to this school because his God Parents thought it would be good for him since he is "Special", that's what they called him, "Special". His parents were killed when he was a baby. His parents told him other wise of how they died. But still, he wanted to go see them but they wouldn't let him for some reason. He really stuck to himself everywhere he went. Maybe, because when he got close to things and touched them they'd catch on fire. He was only 8 when he set a man on fire for hitting his mom. The guys dead. He didn't know what was wrong or what has happened to him. Liams parents stilled him away from the world and taught him to control it. It was Magic, he was gifted but also cursed. He has a secret, secret he doesn't want anyone to know. He's been in a lot of fights, hand to hand and others...people like him, magic and sorts. He's a very good, he's an expert at fighting but only to protect others, don't underestimate him.

Personality: Very protective when need be, funny at times, very stubborn, doesn't like drama and crap, he literally set a dude on fire because he annoyed him badly, he sticks to himself at times. But he can warm up to others, don't crowd him, he will flip out. Overall, he's not a bad guy. He's very caring. He just need to be showed that. He hardly talks, only talks when needs be.

Magics Desired:
Earth
Fire
Wind (Air)

Name: Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière

Personality: Revealed in IC

Background: Louise is the third and youngest daughter of the Vallière family, a noble family from Britian that serves as Knights to the Queen herself. Unlike the rest of her family, Louise cant seem to make her magic work. As a result, her mother and father made some inquires about a school. A week later, Louise recieved the invitation for Caldwells Academy of Magical Talents. She hopesto learn to better control her magic.

Desired magics:
Air
Water

Name: Adella Hawthorne

Picture and description: Standing at 5'3", Adella is of petite frame. Her sea green eyes pop with vigor in contrast to her porcelain skin and her charcoal blue hair constantly tumbles from its elaborate up-do. Her body is regularly clothed in blue-hued black lace, silk, and pearls, and she is never without some kind of floral hat---the more ostentatious the better.

Personality: Adella is a quiet one, but quick to laugh. At first meeting, she seems a prude, pretentious girl but as we all know, first impressions never did anybody any good. Anything else you may wish to know about her will be revealed IC!

Background: The daughter of prestige, Adella never lacked the finer things in life. When it was discovered she had magical abilities, private tutors from all quarters flocked to her home to instruct the little lady. Whether their intentions were honourable, deplorable, or down-right greedy, Adella scarcely learned a thing as schooling quickly fell into courting her fortune. Her parents, however, were determined to see her properly educated and soon discovered Caldwell's Academy. Adella was hurriedly packed up and sent on her way.

Desired magics:
Water
Plants

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Zack Calder

Picture or a good description: mage.png

Personality: IC please!

Desired magics:

Water -- You can manipulate water, moistening things, doesn't sound like much, but drowning is an unpleasant way to die. You can also wear away at earth, and kill fires. Earth can mix with water to make mud and thusly kills the flow of water.

Temperature-- You can manipulate the temperature around yourself and an area by moving the cold and heat sources to where you want. It is a complicated task that takes concentration because you have to remove the unwanted temperature the replace it with the desired temperature.

Shadow -- You can manipulate shadows, and darkness, also can flux the shadow into 3D forms, such as weapons or armor. Weak in the day.

(If still accepting~)

Name: Jade Azalea Gatton

Picture or good description: GreenRPgirl.jpg

Personality: Will be RPed

Desired magics:

Earth: This form of magic is also known to increase the strength of the user when called upon. Used mainly for close quarter combat and can serve a fatal purpose if used correctly. However, longer ranged attacks are less effective.

Wind: Will increase the speed of attacks and the user if used correctly. Must be swift or will cause possible injury due to any mistakes (tripping, crashing etc.)

Height: 5'3

Weight: 100

Yes I am still accepting but was about to give up. Both of are accepted. I'll put together an ICC and will post it here when I get it done.

I'm real sorry, but I'm having a lot of trouble with this wiki thing. Dunce, I know. Help? Also, I am, after re-reading the CS (Yay found it again) pretty sure I did the powers thing wrong, should I change it?

Last edited:
Your CS is fine, Cahill. I will guide you to where you are to go and do. Just have fun!

Alright! What's the rules and stuff. Can I be fire?

Here are the rules:
Caldwell's Rules

1. Respect each other and yourself.

2. No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.

3. No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

4. Try to include as many students as you can into your daily activities.

5. All students are required to be in class on and prepared to learn. That includes having your wand and PLTs as well as being able to demonstrate your homework or class work.

6.Pets are not always allowed in all classes. If they are not allowed, they are to be in your room.

7. Obey the curfew. No ifs, ands or buts about this. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

8. Teachers are in charge and students are to obey them at all times. If you have a problem with a teacher, come see me. We will discuss the problems and find a solution.

9. Remember the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

10.Keep yourself and your room, need and tidy. This ties in with professionalism.

11.Do your own work and do not try to cheat. The end of the semester you will go through a testing chamber by yourself.

12.If you act like a child, you will be put on a demerit/merit system until you can prove yourself to be professional magic user. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

13.Ask questions and learn from other student's mistakes. There are more than enough to go around!

14.More rules will be added as Lady Violetta sees fit.

Dark Guardian, you will need to use this form and put it here so I can accept you.
Character Profile Sheet

Name:

Picture or a good description:

Personality: May be revealed in IC if you want to

Background:

Desired magics: Students may have up to 3 magic classes from 1 to 6; Teachers may have up to any 7 Magic Types; Authority – All Magic Types listed below.

1) Air -- You can manipulate air, creating gusts of winds to blow away enemies, or keep yourself alive in worse areas by drawing in clean air to yourself. If used hard enough can wear down even the mightiest of stone.

2) Fire -- You can manipulate fire, adding heat and light to what you do, you both weaken shadows, and melt ice, as well as burn other organisms. However, a strong wind, or ample water or earth can snuff you out.

3) Water -- You can manipulate water, moistening things, doesn't sound like much, but drowning is an unpleasant way to die. You can also wear away at earth, and kill fires. Earth can mix with water to make mud and thusly kills the flow of water.

4) Earth -- You can manipulate the very earth around you, building the best shelters, fortifications, and the most resistant of any materials. But even a simple wind can erode you, or a strong one. And a mighty rush of water can knock you down.

5) Plants -- You can manipulate plant life, easy way to contain another person, wrap item in vines, Also good for finding food, shelter, and other things. You can also communicate with the plants; figure out info from what they have been around. However, all plants can burn quite easily, from fire or strikes of lightning.

6) Electricity -- You can manipulate electricity, very much like fire, but faster and stronger. However it gives up the ability to be used in close combat situations

7) Temperature-- You can manipulate the temperature around yourself and an area by moving the cold and heat sources to where you want. It is a complicated task that takes concentration because you have to remove the unwanted temperature the replace it with the desired temperature.

Name: Liam Anderson
Born: January 30th.
Appearance: He hides his face a lot. SO don't expect to see his face to much. But when you do see his face, he has Snow White Hair and Icy White Eyes. He's also very masculine. He's also 5' 8".
154728.jpg

This is his uniform when he is in school,
security_suit3.jpg

Bio/Background: Not your average guy you'll ever meet in your life. Seriously. He's what you call A Lone Wolf, and he likes it like that. He got sent to this school because his God Parents thought it would be good for him since he is "Special", that's what they called him, "Special". His parents were killed when he was a baby. His parents told him other wise of how they died. But still, he wanted to go see them but they wouldn't let him for some reason. He really stuck to himself everywhere he went. Maybe, because when he got close to things and touched them they'd catch on fire. He was only 8 when he set a man on fire for hitting his mom. The guys dead. He didn't know what was wrong or what has happened to him. Liams parents stilled him away from the world and taught him to control it. It was Magic, he was gifted but also cursed. He has a secret, secret he doesn't want anyone to know. He's been in a lot of fights, hand to hand and others...people like him, magic and sorts. He's a very good, he's an expert at fighting but only to protect others, don't underestimate him.

Personality: Very protective when need be, funny at times, very stubborn, doesn't like drama and crap, he literally set a dude on fire because he annoyed him badly, he sticks to himself at times. But he can warm up to others, don't crowd him, he will flip out. Overall, he's not a bad guy. He's very caring. He just need to be showed that. He hardly talks, only talks when needs be.

Magics Disred:

Earth -- You can manipulate the very earth around you, building the best shelters, fortifications, and the most resistant of any materials. But even a simple wind can erode you, or a strong one. And a mighty rush of water can knock you down.

Fire -- You can manipulate fire, adding heat and light to what you do, you both weaken shadows, and melt ice, as well as burn other organisms. However, a strong wind, or ample water or earth can snuff you out.

Wind (Air) -- You can manipulate air, creating gusts of winds to blow away enemies, or keep yourself alive in worse areas by drawing in clean air to yourself. If used hard enough can wear down even the mightiest of stone.

Dark Guardian, you are accepted and may post.

Yay! Um...link? Oh and may I choose my own wand?

Yes we are still accepting. Feel free to place a CS.

Name: Logan Blake

Picture or a good description:
1435066-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: Logan can be quite the little fireball. She has a mean temper. She's sarcastic and slightly sadistic. But for the most part, her outside harsh exterior is just a barrier to keep people out. If you can manage to crack the wall, she's a real sweetheart underneath.

Background: Logan grew up an orphan. In the orphanage she was labeled a "problem child" and sent away numerous times to things like "prep school" and "finishing school". Of course these schools only served to fuel Logan's harsh attitude. Everything Logan did was ridiculed by the snobbish girls at the numerous boarding schools she attended and incidentally was also kicked out of. Even her name was cause for ridicule. No proper girl should have a boy's name. As Logan grew she began to discover her powers. Powers which she's used on things on many occasions when she gets angry. After bouncing around from school to school at the expense of the orphanage to make her into a properly adoptable child, the orphanage finally gave up. They kicked Logan out, with nothing but a new school's address. They called it a "special school". She was given instructions: if this school didn't work out, she could not come back.

Desired magics: Students may have up to 3 magic classes from 1 to 6; Teachers may have up to any 7 Magic Types; Authority – All Magic Types listed below.

Fire -- You can manipulate fire, adding heat and light to what you do, you both weaken shadows, and melt ice, as well as burn other organisms. However, a strong wind, or ample water or earth can snuff you out.

Electricity -- You can manipulate electricity, very much like fire, but faster and stronger. However it gives up the ability to be used in close combat situations

*mouth drulls* Accept it!!!!!!! LittleRedPanda, message me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.