Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents- OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Reboot thread link at the top of this OOC, but it seems like it's only us 4 so far in it.

I'm glad to be here! Although a wee bit late. ^^

Just out of curiosity, are our characters allowed to discover they have another magical ability while they are at the school?

Hey, are you still taking on applicants? I'm fairly curious about this Roleplay, it looks interesting.

Thanks for aasking but I think that the thread might be dying. If you want to try to help to revive it, feel free to put your CS in.

A dying Roleplay? We can't have that. May I ask what it is lacking?

Name: Joanis Verro (Joe-nis Vair-ro)
Race: Caucasian human
Height: 6 foot 0 inches
Weight: Roughly 70 kilos
Appearance: Joanis is a slender man but maintains a healthy definition. He sports 5mm short brown hair that compliments his piercing hazel eyes. His low set eyebrows, that match his hair, and sharp jaw line give him a seemingly angry expression all the time. His bottom lip is thin in comparison to the upper, which gives him a slight overbite look, but it is hardly noticeable.

Likes: Honor, respect, moral highness, knowledge, and logic.
Dislikes: Hate, power trips, and orders without choice or reason.
Personality: Joanis Verro is a kind and logical man, who tries his best to offer help and support to those he thinks deserve it. He has a vast hunger for knowledge about the arcane art, and will go to extreme lengths to gain it. When ever there is a problem or issue that needs to be solved, he will willingly offer his mind and talents to the task, to try and solve it to the best of his ability. Logic and reason are the main focus and drive for Joanis, without one of the two he won't be easily swayed to one side. He has an open-mind and enjoys debates and/or deep conversation.
History: (I'm a bit stuck on the history at the moment. I can think one up or reveal it within the Roleplay?)

Let me know if I missed anything.

@Satanis Active participants it seems

Satanis, you are accepted. I agree with Cahill. People are not replying to what I post. I'd like to get to the village sometime......

I'm free during the day at times, but I'll be most active after 6:00pm AEST. I'll try me best to be active as much as possible.

Welcome, Satanis! Hopefully with a few of us, we can keep the RP going. It's going so slowly I've forgotten to come check it regularly.

With that being said, I'm in and out for the next couple of weeks as I'm moving across the country and needing to get things organized for the move. I should still be able to post regularly enough for Adella to keep up with the RP, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.