Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents- OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize you posted twice, right?

I deleted the second one or so I thought... I'll go check...

Is Liam a mind reader :?

No, but he can read people very very well. He could be a mine reader but time will only tell but he can read people very well, haha :)

ALright, i can now say with full confidence i can join, so lez go. Ima make a CS if thats alright

Name: Chiro Usagami

Picture:
5583-839171726.png

Personality: Ic will be

Background: Lynette grew up in Japan with her Mother. Her mother was a physician, and medchine maker, so naturally Lynette would learn the trade. However, she seemed to be almost naturally gifted with a wide knowledge of plants and their medicinal properties. Her mother was shocked at how quickly she was able to pick up on this. All she had to do was touch the plant, and she understood it's capabilities. They lived in the mountains, and far from people generally, so she had little contact with others. One day, she was working in the storage shed, looking for a bag of seed, when she came across an old painting. You can guess the rest.

Desired magics:

Water

Plants -- You can manipulate plant life, easy way to contain another person, wrap item in vines, Also good for finding food, shelter, and other things. You can also communicate with the plants; figure out info from what they have been around. However, all plants can burn quite easily, from fire or strikes of lightning.

-----------------------

Name: Erik(son) Wesile (prounouncened Vesile)

Picture:
5688-1391886517.jpg

Personality: Is to be Ic

History: Ran from home, apprenticed as mechanic. Found the paintiong in an allyway

Magics:

Electric

Temp

Light

Sorry last one was rushed will fix later

Last edited:
I have an idea for a character, but he is kind of different... Is that alright?

Send me the CS and we shall see. I usually let most things pass or at least tell yopou why they didn't.

Does anyone mind if I gave a nice long lecture then have lunch then go to town?

This girl doesnt mind c:

You didn't explain the belts, or did I miss it?

Maybe I didn't ...... I'll have to check it out........

Also are we to study all classes or only the ones applicable? You really meant to post eh?

I did forget to explain the belts. Smeone can ask about the second box later like at lunch.
Everyone will do all of the classes except the optional classes. Calligraphy and Musical Instrument are the two optional classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.