Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents- OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go ask to see if anyone is still interested. I feel bad for not posting but I have my reasons, not enough awesomeness happening, nor action, or training going on. Needs to start kicking it up a knotch. But I'll see they are still interested.

As soon as we finished up eating, I plan on going to the village to buy supplies and get our pets.

Well, let me see if anyone is interete still, give it time.

Hey guys. Been a bit busy, but I can't really see anything I can post at the moment. Still waiting for appearing food and Logan to reply or something else of interest

Could you assign one of the guys to be Louise guide instead? It woukd keep it moving and I dont realy like the thought of helping Louise out to be a punishment for someone -.-"

I could but it will also assist Logan putting her feet down in Lady Violet's mind.

I'll ask someone else to teach you. Who is on often \ you want to teach you?

Or do we want to restart the school year?

We could restart, then you wouldn't have to get a seperate person to teach me, if thats okay to you

Or we could reboot the ooc, everyone who is staying can save their charas?

Yes everyone can use the charas. How do we go about rebooting it? Just post a new IC thread?

I think so. You should copy the lecture and important info to a word doc, delete the current ic, and put up a new onr with reboot in the title?

Well do then. I'll put the reboot thread here for a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.