Cafe Valdemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Leila." she answered as she shake the girl's hands. "No. It's fine really." she reassured her. She turned to Declan. "You go help her find the bar she's looking for. I'll head home. I'll just wait for you there." she told him as she smiled at the girl one last time before walking towards the house.

Declan sighed ''Hey, you're not bothering anyone.. what bar are you looking for? We will help you, or at least.. I will, that's what I'm here for anyway.''
At that he smiled, he was right, he was here to help, not to break down and be a pansy.
He established a network, and he didn't do that by being weak.
''Leila, where is Max? I changed my mind, we're opening today.''

"He's still in the bed sleeping, I think. I'll wake him up. See ya later." she said waving as she walked back to their house.

Declan watched her walk away and itched the back of his head.
he turned to the girl and smiled ''Uhm, so yeah, what bar are you looking for?''

She let out a sigh once she knew she was far enough. She entered the house and went straight to the room. She found Max sitting and walked up to him. "Hey. Declan said we're gonna open the bar today. You go ahead. Tell him I'm not feeling well." she told Max.

Max looked up and shook his head ''You can't call in sick on your first day.. Come on, I'll be there.'' He replied with a smile.
He got up and took her hand
''Plus, if you're not feeling well, I need to be with you to take care of you.''

"But I don't feel like going. We argued. I don't think I could work with him knowing we have some misunderstanding." she replied sadly. He took her hand and she looked at him. "Really? But Declan would be convinced that we're going out. He called you my boyfriend." she said before bursting into tears.

Max hugged her and sighed ''I'm sure it was just his bad mood talking.. He will come 'round, please don't cry. It's all going to be okay.''

Meanwhile at the bridge, Declan still stood with a girl he barely knew.
''Oh uhm, so I'm Declan.. thought I'd better introduce myself if I'm going to show you around.''

Pandora smiled once more as she shook the girls hand. Her words didn't came out and before she knew it the girl named Leila left.

She was now alone with this new guy, giving the situation goosebumps rose down her spine. Pandora tried to act cool around him, putting her hand in her pocket to take out a piece of paper with the address for the bar.

" well this is the address my friend have me. She said it's a good place to pass the time." Pandora said with a small smile as they started to walk away from there.

She couldn't believe that she was trying to speak with a guy after all that...

" I am Pandora. Err mn .. Niiiice to meet you Declan" with a shaking voice she replied.

Declan chuckled ''Declan.. So uhm, yeah.. I know that bar better than anyone around.''
He smiled as they walked ''So what brings you here? Are you okay?''

He scanned the surroundings while they entered the city, he started walking a little closer to her and bumped into her softly ''Oh, uuh.. Sorry. I wasn't looking, so yeah.. Are you okay?''

His voice was already ringing inside her head for some reason hard to understand even for her.
Pandora walked beside him as he spoke in a soft voice tone, her small heels making sounds on the pavement.

"Oh..uhmmm " mumbling she took a deep breath " I just moved to the town a week ago.. With my br.. Ermm I mean my step brother" Finally she managed to speak normally.
She didn't knew what was with this guy, having all these strange mixed feelings. She was still way to scared of guys.
Pandora almost jumped like a small fox when he bumped into her, making her to take a step back still walking beside him but at a small distance.

"I ..right. Uhmm , I am fine. Somehow I manage. I just need a drink right now" She replied to him looking at the sky, touching her hair softly putting a few strings behind her ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Declan nodded ''Ah, so you're new, well, the bar is right here, but it's not open yet..''
They approached the building and Declan started searching his pockets ''Just one second.. I uhm.. ugh.. Max has my keys.''
He took his phone out and started texting Max to hurry up and bring his keys.

Max checked his phone and sighed ''Come on Leila, we need to bring Declan his keys.''

As Declan and Pandora waited he sat down ''Come, we just have to wait for Max to bring my keys, I'll open up the bar then.''

Pandora put a brave smile on her face as they reached the bar. Unfortunately it wasn't opened yet, as he said the keys his friend must've had them. She took a quick glance around, with a small sigh Pandora turned to Declan as he sat down. She was unsure on what to do now. Should I wait? I mean.. From the outside seems rather nice. I really want a drink.. I guess I have no choice since he was nice enough to help me.

"
Can I ask you.. Uhmm do you own this place? " smiling at him briefly, just before her sight begun to blur becoming pitch black in a few seconds. Just as that happened it was first time Pandora had fainted in her life. She felt as her body was floating.

As the girl fell, Declan jumped up and catched her ''Oh god.. oh god.. uuhm Pandora? Wake up, please..?''
He laid her down and used his jacket as a pillow for her.
He sighed and ran to the back of the building, kicking the door in and taking the emergency keys ''Great, I need to fix this door.''

He rushed back and opened the door, lifted her up and carried her inside.
He laid her down on the sofa in his office and covered her up, then walked into the staff room and got some food.

As he got back he sat down on a chair, and waited for her to wake up.

It was like dreaming. Pandora only saw darkness before her eyes, still at some point some bad memories came back to her making her body to tremble for a short period of time.
"Please.. Let me gooooo!! Ahhh.. Noo!"

After a few minutes she opened her blue eyes scanning the room, her head felt heavy as a rock. She tried to catch her breath as her heart was beating very fast. Pandora saw Declan, being laid down she tried to get up only to touch her head. It was spinning.
"I.. W-what happened..? Why is my head pounding so hard?"

Pandora asked Declan while touching her nose and saw on her finger it was blood.
" Crap! Nosebleed at a time like this.. Uhmm I really am sorry!!" She apologised to him quickly standing up holding her bleeding nose. She was embarrassed beyond words.

Declan took a tissue, moved her hand gently and started cleaning her nose ''You fainted, don't move, let me help you.''
He slowly moved her head back ''Here, just a couple of minutes and the bleeding should stop.''

He focused and tried to be as gentle as he could ''Who had to let you go?'' he whispered ''I mean.. you started screaming, and then you woke up. I'm here to help, if there is anything you need, please don't be afraid to ask.''

She accepted the tissue and listened to him obediently. Pandora couldn't believe she fainted, it was still strange to her. Her small body sit back down on the soft sofa.

However his words did stab her directly in her heart. How could she be saying that in her nightmares.. Well, it was mostly true. A bad past per say.

" It's a long story..uhmm I don't like to discuss it. " she said to him with a faint smile. Pandora moved her other hand and begin to Unbutton her red coat, slowly opening it revealing a black Smart buttoned shirt and a golden necklace dangling around her slender neck. Her girly forms were visible shaping perfectly around the tight shirt she wore.

Pandora's eyes met Declan's causing her to blush briefly.
" I am sorry.. For causing you so ermmm .. So much trouble Declan. I .. Hope you don't mind if I'd took my coat off." Saying that on a lower tone Pandora sighed just before she spoke once more.
" I think I overworked myself again.." She whispered still holding the tissue to her petit nose.

He smiled ''If you ever need to let it out, and want someone to talk to, I'm here for you..''

He couldn't help but slightly look at her body, as their eyes met again he blushed and shook his head ''You're not causing me any trouble, I'm just glad that you were somewhere safe when you fainted. God knows what would've happened if you had fainted with some random stranger.''
He chuckled ''Oh wait.. I am a random stranger..''

As Pandora's nose stopped bleeding he gently cleaned her ''There, how are you feeling? I got you some food.''

She knew that they just met, her guy was telling her that she could trust him somehow and tell him everything about her past. But she was way to scared. Pandora didn't want to scare him.

" You are very kind.. Uhmm thank you once again." Smiling lightly at him, soon after her bleeding was over she put aside her coat. She had dark red jeans and small black heels, trying to look more feminine always wore heels. Also another reason being for her height.

Pandora turned to look at Declan noticing just now the fact that he was tall. She felt her world sinking even more, but managed to smile again.
" Do you own this bar then? It looks very nice.." Saying that she moved forward, taking a few steps towards the bar. Her medium length reddish hair swing along with her movements.
" oh.. I felt better now. Just one tiny problem.. "

He nodded ''Yeah, I do. Uhm, be careful, ok? I don't want you to fall or faint again.. I wanna make sure you are okay.''
He walked behind her and turned the lights on ''There, I guess we're open for business.''

Max and Leila entered together, Max looked confused and scratched his head ''How.. I.. I have your keys.. uhm hi..''
He handed the keys to Declan and walked into the staff room.

Status
Not open for further replies.