Cafe Valdemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled as she unconsciously heard his voice.

He slowly started falling asleep alongside her.

Meanwhile, Declan was released, he hailed a cab and started making his way home.

She opened her eyes and saw Max beside her. She put a pillow and blanket on him. Then she laid beside him again and curled up and fell asleep again

Declan got home and looked around, no sign of anyone..
He sighed and walked to his room, for the first time in years he let himself fall on the bed and broke down.

In the morning max woke up and saw Leila sleeping.
He didn't say a word, he just laid there, waiting.

She opened her eyes and jolted awake. She was disoriented but recovered after realizing she's in her new home.

He looked at her "uuh, are you okay?"

There was some rumbling, a door down the hall opened and Declan started making his way downstairs, one of his wrists were bleeding but he didn't really paid much attention to it.
He felt empty, almost like he never existed, yet he was walking right there.

She nodded. "Yeah. Where's Declan?" she asked. Then they heard some noise outside her door. She peeked and saw Declan. She was about to call him when she noticed his wrist bleeding. There were blood trailing. "Max! Come quick!" she said as she ran to Declan. "Hey. What happened? Let's get this treated and bound." she said worriedly.

Declan pulled away "no time, I have to get to work. Looks like you both had a good time together, you both have the day off."
He grabbed his jacket and made his way out.
Max took Leila's hand and shook his head "Don't follow, he'll go nuts if we do."

"I don't care." she told Max as she ran to catch up Declan. She hugged him. "You can get mad at me but please.don't go. We have to stop the bleeding. I don't wanna lose you too." she said the last sentence in a whisper.

He pushed her back "you're not going to. It's just scratch anyway. Go back to your boyfriend, you have the day off."

She looked at him confused and hurt. "What boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend." she still followed him. She forgot to wear slippers but she didn't care. "Please. Listen to me. It won't take much time since it's just a scratch." she said grabbing his arm. Her eyes widen after realizing something. "You mean my ex? You want me to go back to him?" she let go and sobbed. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'll just won't bother you anymore." she said walking back dejectedly to the other direction. She just passed the house and walked until she found herself in a bridge.

He followed her and sat next to her "no.. I mean Max."
He looked down "You guys slept together, right? I mean, I didn't expect anyone to stay up, but a note would've been nice."

She stared at the river below blankly. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Why are you saying sorry? He's a nice guy, he's good looking, I get it. I don't care, he just should've left a note saying you guys were there. I thought you guys never even showed up.."

Name: Pandora Hampton Desiree

Personality: shy since a small child, yet trustworthy most of the times. Stubborn as her French mother, not very sociable around guys.

Mostly she tries to avoid them, at times she likes to drink tequila for her own sadness and sorrows.
She does attract danger/trouble per say, but is a quick thinker.

At that time, she was just walking towards the bridge not paying attention at the people around her anymore. It didn't matter anyways as everyone who said they'll be there, they had left her. Slowly dragging her feet, her eyes scanned the map on her phone.

" I think I'm lost..again." Said Pandora sniffling in the tissue of her hand. Just then she noticed a girl and a boy talking.
"Maybe I should ask for directions.." saying that by approaching the couple shyly.
"Excuse me .. I am looking for this bar.. Do you know where it is..uhmm if you don't mind?" With a shaking voice, Pandora looked at the two people smiling slightly.

image.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Declan looked up, and smiled "what bar are you looking for exactly? There are alot of bars in the city."
He got up and looked around "I'm sure we can show you the way once we know what you are seeking."

"It's my fault that he didn't leave a note. I had a nightmare." she said. Then a girl approached them asking for directions.

Pandora tried to give her best smile to the stranger boy in front of her. Somehow, he seemed different.
"Oh, is.. Like you read my mind. Errmm.." Stumbling in her words, her eyes flickering like small stars. For some reason she didn't felt repulsion not fear being around this man. Even if they just met.
" Please.. Show me the way." She said to him looking at the girl as well, reminding her of her own sister.

She looked at the girl and gave her a friendly smile. "I guess he'll be too busy to be bothered by me." she thought to herself knowing that Declan will definitely help the girl and call it woman's intuition but the bar might be his bar.

Pandora slightly smiled at this girl wanting to ask her something, but considered silly at the time. Slowly she brushed her hair from her face , as a small breeze passed by making her long hair swing along with her coat covering that small body.

Sometimes people would considered her a small doll, as on one time she couldn't get a job because she was tiny and the manager wanted other things from her. Pandora took a deep breath and lean towards the girl with her hand.
" I am sorry.. I hope you don't think I try to do something.. Uhmm . I am Pandora. I apologise for interrupting your evening." Saying that she reached to shake hands with the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.