BxB, Fantasy related roleplays (Dom needed!)

E

Ekko

Hey guys! I'm new to this community with the intention to find someone to roleplay with! I'm mostly interested in doing BoyxBoy roleplays. In these roleplays I'd rather be the submissive type and want my partner to be at least Semi-lit.

What kind of things do I like?

- Fantasy
- Medieval
- Modern
- Slice of Life
- Mixed fantasy with Medieval
- Vampire x Human

I'm also open for anything you have to offer yourself. Creating plots is not one of my strongest sides.

I'd like to use my following OC.

10mvc79.png

Name: Darren
Race: vampire
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality traits: Stubborn, aloof, honest, blunt, Introverted. A bit of a tsundere.

Bio: Darren lives in Secret. He copies the life of a human being to hide what he truly is. A vampire. A race that he hates the most and sees himself as a monster. Due to this, Darren tends to neglect his needs to feed until it drives him over the edge and ends up killing someone by losing control.

The reason why Darren hates what he is, is that a very long time ago, vampires visited his family and murdered them all and spared Darren. They turned him into a vampire because they saw potential in him. Back then, he had no control and was repeatedly on a killing spree. Humans were food to him, while in all those years this guilt was building up into him and he ended up hating what he was. He wanted to change but up until this day he has been successful. Copying the life of a normal teenage human boy.​

Last edited:
Dom needed as in, like, a dominant partner, or, like a Dom. Because whooo boy those are two different things.